• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So why would them who's names are written need to flee when God will delivered them at that time of great tribulation as Daniel wrote in Daniel 12:1?

The deliverance is resurrection.

"..shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book"

"..and whosoever was not found written in the book of life
was cast into the lake of fire" Revelation 20:13-15

Jesus says "immediately after the tribulation of those days....
they shall gather together His chosen ones from the four winds"

Together with Daniel 12:1 we can conclude that right at the end
of that time of tribulation is the deliverance.

In English it's translated to 'and at that time'
but we can only take that to mean during the time of tribulation strongly
if the text was written in English originally.

The connecting passages; Matthew 24:29-31 and Revelation 20:4-15
give us the full understanding.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

The deliverance is resurrection.

"..shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book"

"..and whosoever was not found written in the book of life
was cast into the lake of fire" Revelation 20:13-15

Jesus says "immediately after the tribulation of those days....
they shall gather together His chosen ones from the four winds"

Together with Daniel 12:1 we can conclude that right at the end
of that time of tribulation is the deliverance.

In English it's translated to 'and at that time'
but we can only take that to mean during the time of tribulation strongly
if the text was written in English originally.

The connecting passages; Matthew 24:29-31 and Revelation 20:4-15
give us the full understanding.

Not just the resurrection but also those who are still alive in Christ.

The point I'm making is it's not those whos names are written that will flee at the time of the great tribulation when the armed forces place the abomination of desolation in Jerusalem.

It those who's names are not written that will flee.Those who's names are written will simply look up.

Luke 21

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

When that cloud rises from Jerusalem,The Lord will be there.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

On 8/11/2023 at 9:34 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Most translations and I agree with them that it is ,you will flee by my mountain valley and not flee to the valley.

They are actually fleeing to caves on the day of the Lord and the caves are found in the mountains.

Revelation 6

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

As you can see,they did not flee to a valley.They fled to the mountains where the caves are on the day of the Lord.

One should always study.

I think most messianic Jews in Israel understand what this is saying seeing there are about a million caves in Israel built especially for this kind of occasion.You can even download an app to help you find the nearest cave.

I would offer the abomination which is hatred refusing to be blessed by the word of God  making the word of God desolate of its authors understanding . 

When Jesus the Son of man, the apostle sent by God walked out of the temple he was given words from the father and declared. . . ' it is desolate"  (your house is left unto you desolate) making the abomination of desolation (kings in Israel desolate)  from the time he declared it desolate .

The other apostles did not understand and in effect said . . are you blind take a second look at the fake beauty ?.

Then as a parable he moved the kingdom of God to a high place towering over the surrounding mountains . King of the hills own (thousands) all of the cattle on all (thousand of hills) . 

Matthew 23 38 Behold, your house is (the key not will be) left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

I think caves make up another doctrine another kind of use or purpose. . . 

1 hour ago, garee said:

I would offer the abomination which is hatred refusing to be blessed by the word of God  making the word of God desolate of its authors understanding . 

When Jesus the Son of man, the apostle sent by God walked out of the temple he was given words from the father and declared. . . ' it is desolate"  (your house is left unto you desolate) making the abomination of desolation (kings in Israel desolate)  from the time he declared it desolate .

The other apostles did not understand and in effect said . . are you blind take a second look at the fake beauty ?.

Then as a parable he moved the kingdom of God to a high place towering over the surrounding mountains . King of the hills own (thousands) all of the cattle on all (thousand of hills) . 

Matthew 23 38 Behold, your house is (the key not will be) left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

I think caves make up another doctrine another kind of use or purpose. . . 

Daniel wrote that the abomination of desolation is set up in Jerusalem by the armed forces.

Daniel 11:31

His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

If you know the armed forces as I do.When they make Jerusalem desolate,they will use a weapon that will get the job done.No playing around in this war.Its going to be that last time the north will have to deal with the south because there's not going to be anything left of it.They will destroy every city in the middle east.

On 8/14/2023 at 11:40 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Daniel wrote that the abomination of desolation is set up in Jerusalem by the armed forces.

His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

If you know the armed forces as I do.When they make Jerusalem desolate,they will use a weapon that will get the job done.No playing around in this war.Its going to be that last time the north will have to deal with the south because there's not going to be anything left of it.They will destroy every city in the middle east.

I would offer. . 

The abomination (Kings in Israel) that causes desolation (making the word of God "sola scriptura")  without effect. By the oral traditions of dying mankind. 

Deceived  mankind giving the ilusion God lives in temples made with huam hands as a will  of men .

he declared it desolate. Destroy the temple destroy the lying sign as a wonder.

Form the very moment he declared it desolate. the apostles not understanding the parable  desire he go back for a second look at all the beauty   as in lok at me and live why believe you will surely die?

Mathew 23:38-29 and Mathew 24:1 Behold, your house is (not will be) left unto you desolate.For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

22 minutes ago, garee said:

I would offer. . 

The abomination (Kings in Israel) that causes desolation (making the word of God "sola scriptura")  without effect. By the oral traditions of dying mankind. 

Deceived  mankind giving the ilusion God lives in temples made with huam hands as a will  of men .

he declared it desolate. Destroy the temple destroy the lying sign as a wonder.

Form the very moment he declared it desolate. the apostles not understanding the parable  desire he go back for a second look at all the beauty   as in lok at me and live why believe you will surely die?

Mathew 23:38-29 and Mathew 24:1 Behold, your house is (not will be) left unto you desolate.For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

I don't know of many oral traditions the armed forces of the north have that causes desolation.

The oral command "fire" would cause it if the current weapon is used.

31 “His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

But as you can see in the text itself.The abomination is set up or placed.Not spoken.

Word: OZP

Pronounce: naw-than'

Strong: H5414

Orig: a primitive root; to give, used with greatest latitude of application (put, make, etc.):--add, apply, appoint, ascribe, assign, X avenge, X be ((healed)), bestow, bring (forth, hither), cast, cause, charge, come, commit, consider, count, + cry, deliver (up), direct, distribute, do, X doubtless, X without fail, fasten, frame, X get, give (forth, over, up), grant, hang (up), X have, X indeed, lay (unto charge, up), (give) leave, lend, let (out), + lie, lift up, make, + O that, occupy, offer, ordain, pay, perform, place, pour, print, X pull , put (forth), recompense, render, requite, restore, send (out), set (forth), shew, shoot forth (up), + sing, + slander, strike, (sub-)mit, suffer, X surely, X take, thrust, trade, turn, utter, + weep, + willingly, + withdraw, + would (to) God, yield.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I don't know of many oral traditions the armed forces of the north have that causes desolation.

The oral command "fire" would cause it if the current weapon is used.

31 “His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

But as you can see in the text itself.The abomination is set up or placed.Not spoken.

Word: OZP

Pronounce: naw-than'

Strong: H5414

Orig: a primitive root; to give, used with greatest latitude of application (put, make, etc.):--add, apply, appoint, ascribe, assign, X avenge, X be ((healed)), bestow, bring (forth, hither), cast, cause, charge, come, commit, consider, count, + cry, deliver (up), direct, distribute, do, X doubtless, X without fail, fasten, frame, X get, give (forth, over, up), grant, hang (up), X have, X indeed, lay (unto charge, up), (give) leave, lend, let (out), + lie, lift up, make, + O that, occupy, offer, ordain, pay, perform, place, pour, print, X pull , put (forth), recompense, render, requite, restore, send (out), set (forth), shew, shoot forth (up), + sing, + slander, strike, (sub-)mit, suffer, X surely, X take, thrust, trade, turn, utter, + weep, + willingly, + withdraw, + would (to) God, yield.

I would think the armed forces represented the word of God as the sword of the spirit  It was set up Jesus declared it desolate. . .  a God of His word what he says comes to past ."let it be desolate. . "  and "the abomination of desolation" was made to no effect or desolate . Chapter 23 .

It was not depending on the literal stones  but spiritual unseen stones  the spiritual house.The clay hose  is that which was made desolate, the idea of eternal God living in stones made by the clay. and abomination of desolation.

Today no Kings a Pagan traditons)  in Israel lording it over the non venerables .a portion of the wall remains  that men do bow to and cry out as a image idol. 

Clay giving birth to clay.

1 hour ago, garee said:

I would think the armed forces represented the word of God as the sword of the spirit  It was set up Jesus declared it desolate. . .  a God of His word what he says comes to past ."let it be desolate. . "  and "the abomination of desolation" was made to no effect or desolate . Chapter 23 .

It was not depending on the literal stones  but spiritual unseen stones  the spiritual house.The clay hose  is that which was made desolate, the idea of eternal God living in stones made by the clay. and abomination of desolation.

Today no Kings a Pagan traditons)  in Israel lording it over the non venerables .a portion of the wall remains  that men do bow to and cry out as a image idol. 

Clay giving birth to clay.

You believe the man of sins armed forces is the word of God.

I must say. Thats a first.

Have you read any of Daniel 11?

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You believe the man of sins armed forces is the word of God.

I must say. Thats a first.

Have you read any of Daniel 11?

Yes I have 

It would seem army came from the word arms . . wielding the sword of the Spirit or work as power of God .

Deuteronomy 11:2 And know ye this day: for I speak not with your children which have not known, and which have not seen the chastisement of the Lord your God, his greatness, his mighty hand, and his stretched out arm,

Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.

Isaiah 59:1 Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

Hand, arm, forehead  metaphors used in aparbles to bring out the mysteries of the gospel. 

9 hours ago, garee said:

Yes I have 

It would seem army came from the word arms . . wielding the sword of the Spirit or work as power of God .

Deuteronomy 11:2 And know ye this day: for I speak not with your children which have not known, and which have not seen the chastisement of the Lord your God, his greatness, his mighty hand, and his stretched out arm,

Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.

Isaiah 59:1 Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

Hand, arm, forehead  metaphors used in aparbles to bring out the mysteries of the gospel. 

If you believe the son of perdition's armed forces is God's arm then do you also believe the son of perdition is God as well?

Daniel 11

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

It is this mans armed forces who place the abomination of desolation in Jerusalem.Do you believe he is God since he commands those armed forces?