Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

Jesus taught that the abomination of desolation will be seen by the occupants of Judea and they will flee.He said some will see it from their housetop,others will see it in their fields.Now ,unless God causes people to suddenly be able to see through walls ,buildings and such ,the abomination is not placed in a building.

He also made it clear that the abomination the causes desolation can destroy flesh saying that except the Lord has shortened those days,no flesh should be saved.

Jesus also taught that there will be fearful sights in the heavens and the occupants of Judea will flee in haste not even taking a garment with them as they flee.

What these people are afraid of is not in a building where it could not be seen by those in the fields.What they are seeing is in the heavens where all who are on their housetops or in the fields can see.

Luke 21

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Mark 13

14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

15 And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house:

16 And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment.

17 But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

18 And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter.

19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.

20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92

9 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Now ,unless God causes people to suddenly be able to see through walls ,buildings and such ,the abomination is not placed in a building.

In 1969 I saw men walking on the moon yet I was not on the moon.  I was in an an obscure little guard shack at a check point in Vietnam watching it on one of those little tiny battery powered portable black and white televisions we had back then.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

17 minutes ago, FJK said:

In 1969 I saw men walking on the moon yet I was not on the moon.  I was in an an obscure little guard shack at a check point in Vietnam watching it on one of those little tiny battery powered portable black and white televisions we had back then.

Sure ,everyone carries a tv with them when they go out on the field to work.Ill bet you carry a tv with you everywhere you go .And everyone in judea has a TV on their housetop.Its the latest craze.

15 And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house:

16 And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment.

According to Jesus,it's the people that are outside that will see it.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

12 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Sure ,everyone carries a tv with them when they go out on the field to work.Ill bet you carry a tv with you everywhere you go .And everyone in judea has a TV on their housetop.Its the latest craze.

Someday they may invent some little pocket device that people will carry around with them that can show live video and even provide other communications.

The day may come when Dick Tracy's little wrist radio and even his wrist more advanced television become a reality instead of science fiction.

2 hours ago, FJK said:

Someday they may invent some little pocket device that people will carry around with them that can show live video and even provide other communications.

The day may come when Dick Tracy's little wrist radio and even his wrist more advanced television become a reality instead of science fiction.

Just going to make up things as you go along now?

They could simply see the abomination of desolation like Jesus said and not a tv.

But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

4 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Just going to make up things as you go along now?

What did I make Up?

5 minutes ago, FJK said:

What did I make Up?

Instead of simply agreeing that the people outside in the fields and on the roof tops will be able to see the abomination of desolation like Jesus said,your trying to invent a gadget so they will be able to see it where you think it should be.

You may as well go ahead and say people will be able to see through walls ,20 miles away in the future just to try to fit your beliefs.

Jesus plainly says they fear what they are seeing and the heavens shake.No idol is going to fulfill those dreadful signs they are fleeing from .

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

With internet and phones this statement above becomes moot and a little sarcastic in my opinion…

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Instead of simply agreeing that the people outside in the fields and on the roof tops will be able to see the abomination of desolation like Jesus said,your trying to invent a gadget so they will be able to see it where you think it should be.

You may as well go ahead and say people will be able to see through walls ,20 miles away in the future just to try to fit your beliefs.

Jesus plainly says they fear what they are seeing and the heavens shake.No idol is going to fulfill those dreadful signs they are fleeing from .

You don't need to be defensive, I'm just speaking my thoughts on the matter.

If you find them of value consider them and if you don't just ignore them.

I don't think we are really seeing different things, just the same thing from different points of view.  I don't see either of us as being exclusively right or exclusively wrong in this matter, we could both be right or we could both be wrong as easily as one right and one wrong.

1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

With internet and phones this statement above becomes moot and a little sarcastic in my opinion…

Where does Jesus say you need a phone to see the abomination of desolation.

Those who are in Judea working in the fields  will be able to visually see the abomination just as Jesus said.All they have to do is look at it.

Edited by Shilohsfoal