• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/14/2023 at 10:42 AM, garee said:

the buying and selling has to do with the gospel we buy it and do not sell it as if it was worthless

See my last post garee...what are you thinking here?

Not a famine for foods but a famine for hearing the gospel (good news)

Don't you think there will be both?

666 God is watching to see if the mark . . . his word  is producing fruit.

Explain...otherwise this statement is incomplete.

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

54 minutes ago, tatwo said:

Ok...perhaps...it seems you are bit vague here...without writing a book can you clarify your statement some?

Thanks that was kind I can try as always words must be defined as it is written. Like the word prophecy many believe it has to do with the future alone  and miss out on the present  that is able to judge the intents of the human heart     

Prophecy. . the declaring of the word of God is eternal timeless  it speaks of the past present and future .Nothing can be added to it or taken away from its living authority that can move mankind revealing the intents of a hard heart  

Lucifer the false light or spirit of false apostles, false prophets as the spirit of antichrists' ( another teaching authority other than as it is written  . .

In that way Satan is the king or father of "lying wonders" . 

He has no voice of his own like Peter in Matthew 16 making Peter a false apostle false prophet.forbidding the will of God. 

Peter was forgiven of his blasphemy against the Son of man. .  it is not forgiven against the father not seen  . The father  rebuked Satan  saying in effect get behind me not seen, not Peter a creature. . . seen       

l

22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.

There are may examples that teach signs to wonder agter are not for believers they have the book of prophecy  and do not add or take away .Like in Egypt(this world)   believers were looking to the promise given 400 year earlier to abraham  .

Egypt  sign and wonder seekers   went to signs to wonder after with thier illusionist  . 

Exodus 7:4-5 But Pharaoh shall not hearken unto you, that I may lay my hand upon Egypt, and bring forth mine armies, and my people the children of Israel, out of the land of Egypt by great judgments. And the Egyptians shall know that I am the Lord, when I stretch forth mine hand upon Egypt, and bring out the children of Israel from among them.

Exodus 7:12 For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron's rod (authority of God) swallowed up their rods.

No signs were given to wonder after . the mark would seem to represent.  Prophecy what he says comes to pass it takes away the wondering no parole for Cain the restless wanderer the  mark of a lifer .