• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,872
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Daniel 11 is a very long prophecy that covers several administrations before the son of perdition  even comes to power in verse 21

It's kinda hard to see anything precede  that whole chapter.Alot of people focus on the end of the chapter once the son of perdition comes into power but not many people pay attention to the earlier verses of that chapter or even the wars that precede the final.war in that chapter.

It seems the son of perdition who is the final king of the norths  predecessors have a history of invading the middle east in that chapter.Have you noticed that?

Good morning and I agree with you Shilohsfoal,

The son of perdition who is the final king of the north in Daniel 11, seems to have a history of invading Middle Eastern nations.

I see the son of perdition in 2 Thessalonians 2:4 as another description for the final king of the north in Daniel 11:36 who exalts himself above all that is called God/love (that are the things mankind worships/loves).

2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Daniel 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

Edited by luigi
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, luigi said:

Good morning and I agree with you Shilohsfoal,

The son of perdition who is the final king of the north in Daniel 11, seems to have a history of invading Middle Eastern nations.

I see the son of perdition, as another description for the man of sin in 2 Thessalonians 2:4, and Daniel 11:36 who exalts himself above all that is called God/love (that are the things mankind worship/love).

2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Daniel 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

That's him.

I believe I know who he is,but I'm trying patiently to wait and see what happens next.

Just now, Shilohsfoal said:

That's him.

I believe I know who he is,but I'm trying patiently to wait and see what happens next.

I also suspect who he is, but we have wait for the events described about this being to emerge before confirmation.

We do, however, have some criteria about him so we can confirm who he is when he does gain power. He speaks great boisterous words (Daniel 7:8, 11, 20, 25; 11:36).  He is more stout/fat than his companions (Daniel 7:20). He is a narcissist, magnifying himself above God/love and all that is called God/love (Daniel 8:11, 25; 11:36; 2 Thessalonians 2:4). He loves power and the armaments of war (Daniel 11:38-39). And of course, he is the man of sin/misdirection, whose great words steer people away from God/love and the right Way. With all these criteria about him, it will be fairly easy to ascertain, when his great words stand (Mark 13:14), and sit (2 Thessalonians 2:4), in the hearts and minds of the people. It will then be time for the saints to flee into the wilderness (Revelation 12:6 & 14).

Daniel 7:20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows

Daniel 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Daniel 7:11  I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Daniel 8:11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.

Daniel 8:25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Daniel 11:36  And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Daniel 11:38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things. 39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

Mark 13:14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

Revelation 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Revelation 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,562
  • Content Per Day:  2.68

On 9/2/2023 at 8:38 AM, The Light said:

Israel formed as a nation in 1948. The generation that sees this will not pass away until all these things happen. A generation of strengh is 80 years. 1948 plus 80 years is 2028.

Psalms 90

10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

The question is who flies away. Not the Church. The Church flies away before the seals are opened. The 144,000 are first fruits of those that fly away.

Not many will get this.......but that flying away event will occur at the coming of Jesus at the 6th seal (Matthew 24:29-31), before the wrath of God. There is an asteroid, Apophis, coming in 2029 which looks like the event of the 3rd trumpet of wrath. The Lord returns for Armageddon 1 year after wrath begins, which is the opening of the 7th seal. This would put Jesus feet on the Mount of Olives in 2030.

Nah.......just a bunch of coincidences that happen to line up. Right? 

Ezekiel 38 and 39 occurs after the 1000 years.

Revelation 20

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

You bring up several thought-provoking points I have commented on before in part. We differ on some of their timings, but I do not set my hermeneutics in stone. I will not debate or defend my following views because they are only my opinions, subject to change and fallibility.

I, too, suspect there is something associated between the rebirth of Israel in a single day (May 14, 1948) and Psalm 90:10. The dozen prophecies fulfilled since then (i.e., regaining control of Jerusalem and the mountains in the 1967 Six-Day war, their return in disbelief, as an undivided nation, their language, currency, etc.)

I believe the seven Jewish Festivals and Feasts are history written in advance. The first four in order were completed on the exact day as recorded. I have no reason to believe the remaining three will not follow suit. Next is the Feast of Trumpets to be fulfilled, with the day and the hour varying, which leads me to your attention-grabbing observation of the asteroid Apophis, possibly Wormwood. Most of my following comments are speculation and observation on my part and should be taken as such.

Luke 21:26 (KJV) Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the Earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

The above sounds as if something with advanced notice from the 2nd heaven is visible and heading our way (looking after), and it will not be a good thing for the planet. Everything about this asteroid is suspicious, from its Greek name assigned to its projected impact, with what will occur in Israel on and around this date and everything in between.

President Trump created and established a Space Force. What is that all about? Is war coming to space, or could it be something else or both? NASA slammed a rocket into a meteor to see if the trajectory would change over time and distance. Coincidences and conspiracy theories?

Asteroid Apophis will become visible to the naked eye in 2025, a couple of years from now. The official trajectory by NASA is Apophis will come so close on Friday, April 13, 2029, that it will take out Earth's high-altitude satellites, a near miss. I am not fearmongering, but what if they are lying, or something affects the calculated trajectory just minutely?

Some excellent Christian theologians have invested much money in purchasing or upgrading telescopes and software to track and watch this event, as well as many other amateur astronomers. As time progresses, if there is a coverup, amateur astronomers will soon expose it. Those professionals in the know will be unable to remain silent, having families and loved ones.

What happens if or when an announcement of impending impact is released? Men's hearts fail them for fear of what is coming upon the Earth. Global panic, chaos, riots, economic collapse, life as we know it turned upside down. What is a single event that would willingly unite the globe and set aside all differences for a common goal?

With my thoughts on where we are on the prophetic timeline, it could be a precursor if Apophis is not associated with the Book of Revelation. I do not doubt celestial Earth impacts are coming.

I have a prediction of my own. There is little interest in or reporting this Friday, April 13, 2029, a possible catastrophic event, not to draw any attention or panic. Soon, people will wake up, and this asteroid will completely occupy their thoughts and concerns.

By 2025, the media and the world will be preoccupied with this coming event. There will be so much prepping underway that there will be mass shortages of everything.

I failed to mention a tidbit of research I did. What many politically connected, elite, rich people in the know are doing, and where on Earth they are doing it.

I hold the escapist view, so at my age, if the Lord does not call me home first, it is not in my plans to witness the seven-year covenant confirmed on Earth. No matter one's exegesis and timing thereof, I believe we do not have long to wait before it becomes evident to those watching and looking up.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.42

1 hour ago, luigi said:

I also suspect who he is, but we have wait for the events described about this being to emerge before confirmation.

We do, however, have some criteria about him so we can confirm who he is when he does gain power. He speaks great boisterous words (Daniel 7:8, 11, 20, 25; 11:36).  He is more stout/fat than his companions (Daniel 7:20). He is a narcissist, magnifying himself above God/love and all that is called God/love (Daniel 8:11, 25; 11:36; 2 Thessalonians 2:4). He loves power and the armaments of war (Daniel 11:38-39). And of course, he is the man of sin/misdirection, whose great words steer people away from God/love and the right Way. With all these criteria about him, it will be fairly easy to ascertain, when his great words stand (Mark 13:14), and sit (2 Thessalonians 2:4), in the hearts and minds of the people. It will then be time for the saints to flee into the wilderness (Revelation 12:6 & 14).

Daniel 7:20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows

Daniel 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Daniel 7:11  I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Daniel 8:11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.

Daniel 8:25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Daniel 11:36  And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Daniel 11:38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things. 39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

Mark 13:14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

Revelation 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Revelation 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Well,I will have to disagree with some of what you've said.

I see the little horn as the Israeli government and it's little kingdom.

I see the king of the north as the one who gives the Israeli government a host which is his armed forces.

Daniel 8:12

And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

I do agree the king of the north is a narcissist.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,115
  • Content Per Day:  1.10

34 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I believe the seven Jewish Festivals and Feasts are history written in advance. The first four in order were completed on the exact day as recorded. I have no reason to believe the remaining three will not follow suit.

Next is the Feast of Trumpets to be fulfilled, with the day and the hour varying,

Most people think that Jesus fulfilled those first four feasts..........and yet, no harvests have occurred. 

Passover is the spring barley harvest feast. I suspect this will be fulfilled when the dead in Christ rise. Pentecost.........the true Pentecost, Feast of New Wine is the celebration of the summer wheat harvest. I suspect this will be fulfilled when Jesus returns for the alive that remained.

As to the Feast of Trumpets, the fall fruit harvest, I suspect it is for the 12 tribes across the earth, that are the seed of the woman Israel. This harvest will likely occur at the last trump which of course is blown on the Feast of Trumpets.

which leads me to your attention-grabbing observation of the asteroid Apophis, possibly Wormwood. Most of my following comments are speculation and observation on my part and should be taken as such.

Luke 21:26 (KJV) Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the Earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

The above sounds as if something with advanced notice from the 2nd heaven is visible and heading our way (looking after), and it will not be a good thing for the planet. Everything about this asteroid is suspicious, from its Greek name assigned to its projected impact, with what will occur in Israel on and around this date and everything in between.

President Trump created and established a Space Force. What is that all about? Is war coming to space, or could it be something else or both? NASA slammed a rocket into a meteor to see if the trajectory would change over time and distance. Coincidences and conspiracy theories?

Asteroid Apophis will become visible to the naked eye in 2025, a couple of years from now. The official trajectory by NASA is Apophis will come so close on Friday, April 13, 2029, that it will take out Earth's high-altitude satellites, a near miss. I am not fearmongering, but what if they are lying, or something affects the calculated trajectory just minutely?

Some excellent Christian theologians have invested much money in purchasing or upgrading telescopes and software to track and watch this event, as well as many other amateur astronomers. As time progresses, if there is a coverup, amateur astronomers will soon expose it. Those professionals in the know will be unable to remain silent, having families and loved ones.

What happens if or when an announcement of impending impact is released? Men's hearts fail them for fear of what is coming upon the Earth. Global panic, chaos, riots, economic collapse, life as we know it turned upside down. What is a single event that would willingly unite the globe and set aside all differences for a common goal?

With my thoughts on where we are on the prophetic timeline, it could be a precursor if Apophis is not associated with the Book of Revelation. I do not doubt celestial Earth impacts are coming.

I have a prediction of my own. There is little interest in or reporting this Friday, April 13, 2029, a possible catastrophic event, not to draw any attention or panic. Soon, people will wake up, and this asteroid will completely occupy their thoughts and concerns.

By 2025, the media and the world will be preoccupied with this coming event. There will be so much prepping underway that there will be mass shortages of everything.

I failed to mention a tidbit of research I did. What many politically connected, elite, rich people in the know are doing, and where on Earth they are doing it.

I agree. At first it was reported that the asteroid would hit the earth and then it was changed to 11 times closer than the moon. Mens hearts will fail when they see what is coming on the earth. I certainly don't think that they will tell us.

I hold the escapist view, so at my age, if the Lord does not call me home first, it is not in my plans to witness the seven-year covenant confirmed on Earth. No matter one's exegesis and timing thereof, I believe we do not have long to wait before it becomes evident to those watching and looking up.

If the Lord does not call you home first, it is likely that you will witness the confirming of the 7 year covenant. The Church is gone before the seals are opened, but the Word does not say it will be gone before the covenant is confirmed, that I am aware of. Check the UN site regarding the 7 year SDG plan. No guarantees, but something to look at. Also if the flood happens in 2030, Noah was in the ark 6 days before the flood as he spent one day of the 7 loading the animals. Just a coincidence, no doubt...........hmm

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,115
  • Content Per Day:  1.10

14 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

The same event.

How so? The rider on the white horse goes forth conquering and to conquer when the 1st seal is opened, not when the covenant is confirmed.

The confirming of the covenant is the beginning of the 70th week, but it is not the time that the 1st seal is opened.

Noah was told the flood was coming in 7 days. He spent the 1st day of the 7 loading the animals. After he was sealed in the ark is when the eating and drinking and giving in marriage stopped.

31 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Well,I will have to disagree with some of what you've said.

I see the little horn as the Israeli government and it's little kingdom.

I see the king of the north as the one who gives the Israeli government a host which is his armed forces.

Daniel 8:12

And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

I do agree the king of the north is a narcissist.

Personally, I believe the host given, is to the king of the North. It is the military power he so worships.

You may, however, be correct, and I wrong. We will have to wait and see. As we are all currently according to the Word, being deceived by Satan (Revelation 12:9), we therefore are not all on the same page with Scriptures. There will, however, come the time, when we will no longer have to teach each other the Word (Jeremiah 31:34), and will then fully understand the mystery of God (Revelation 10:7).

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Jeremiah 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Revelation 10:7  But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

On 9/3/2023 at 8:12 AM, luigi said:

Good morning WilliamL,

I agree with you that there will only be one time of trouble such as never was, since man was on the earth;--but it does have to start somewhere, and when it does, it will take some time to get to the point of being the worst of times.

Have you been looking at some of the news around the world lately? China has over the last couple of months experienced several typhoons that have ruined a great portion of their rice and wheat crops. This means that millions or tens of millions of people will soon be starving there.

Have you been looking at some of the news about the horn of Africa lately? Due to severe drought that has been ongoing for several years, the nations in the horn of Africa are in famine conditions worse that they've experienced in over a generation. The famine, however, is so bad in Ethiopia currently, that many Ethiopians have been attempting to migrate towards Saudi Arabia for food. When they arrive at the border, Saudi Arabian troops open fire, indiscriminately killing men, women, and children alike. Furthermore, due to projected continuing and increasing drought conditions in the horn of Africa, the famine will soon be worse than in any prior generation.

So what is the cause for these and other sorrows we are only beginning to see; which is the truth that people are rejecting so that they may continue to take pleasure in unright doings (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12)?

2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

The cause for these and other sorrows we are only beginning to see, which is the truth that people are rejecting so that they may continue to take pleasure in unright doings (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12), is the love we all have for the things our hands produce (Revelation 9:20). This love for the things our hands produce through fossil fuels burning industries today, is causing all the weather anomalies that are wreaking havoc on crop production throughout the world. We haven't yet reached the 1/3 of all trees burned by the first angels sounding warning in Revelation 8:7, but we are rapidly getting there. In Canada alone, an area larger than the state of Alabama has burned this summer. Then add in all the other areas around the world that have burned and are continuing to burn, and we can see that the first angels sounding warning is rapidly approaching completion. 

2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Revelation 8:7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

On 9/4/2023 at 9:42 AM, luigi said:

The cause for these and other sorrows we are only beginning to see, which is the truth that people are rejecting so that they may continue to take pleasure in unright doings (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12), is the love we all have for the things our hands produce (Revelation 9:20). This love for the things our hands produce through fossil fuels burning industries today, is causing all the weather anomalies that are wreaking havoc on crop production throughout the world. We haven't yet reached the 1/3 of all trees burned by the first angels sounding warning in Revelation 8:7, but we are rapidly getting there. In Canada alone, an area larger than the state of Alabama has burned this summer. Then add in all the other areas around the world that have burned and are continuing to burn, and we can see that the first angels sounding warning is rapidly approaching completion. 

And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Revelation 8:7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

As the worst of times for all of mankind occur during the great tribulation period for the saints (Daniel 12:1), which correlate with when the earth experiences all the plagues in Revelation 8 & 9, along with famines and wars, and family members turning in other family members who believe in the name of God/love unto their deaths (Mark 13:12-13); would this event then also represent when the Lord shakes the earth, so that all those whose feigned faith in God/love, fall away, so that they who truly believe in the name of the Lord/love, remain (Hebrews 12:26-27) ?

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Mark 13:12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death. 13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Hebrews 12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. 27  And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.