• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  795
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Diaste said:

Thanks.

We are discussing the last trumpet sounding in Revelation and in Corinthians and what take place at that time..

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  795
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

16 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

How about we just stick to the words of God and leave our own out and see where THEY lead. 

Good point!!

Seeing it is written in the words of God, and seeing you want to leave out anything of your own and seeing how you want to see where THEY lead, please explain, without adding any of your own words, how everyone being changed at the Last Trump, which is still future, means everyone has been getting changed when they die and that that his has been happening over the past some 2000 years before the last trump has ever sounded.

"Behold  I show you a mystery...we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in a twinkle of an eye, at the last trump."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

21 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

It IS about what takes place at the 7th trump.  
Problem is SO MUCH TAKES PLACE

It is the changing of REALMS and EVERYTHING involved around it.  Since the SCOPE is so wide, if you read my post above you will see IT IS ALL VERY MUCH ABOUT THE 7TH TRUMP

It's not really discussing the OP though, is it? The OP ask whether the last trump is the same as the 7th trump. Your posts discuss the events of the 7th trump. 

So is the last trump the same as the 7th trump? Does Jesus come at the 7th trump? And by extension does that mean the 7 trumps all sound before the arrival of Jesus?

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

15 hours ago, transmogrified said:

We are discussing the last trumpet sounding in Revelation and in Corinthians and what take place at that time..

Right, I see that.

It's not really discussing the OP though, is it? The OP ask whether the last trump is the same as the 7th trump. Your posts discuss the events of the 7th trump. 

So is the last trump the same as the 7th trump? Does Jesus come at the 7th trump? And by extension does that mean the 7 trumps all sound before the arrival of Jesus?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64

8 hours ago, transmogrified said:

Good point!!

Seeing it is written in the words of God, and seeing you want to leave out anything of your own and seeing how you want to see where THEY lead, please explain, without adding any of your own words, how everyone being changed at the Last Trump, which is still future, means everyone has been getting changed when they die and that that his has been happening over the past some 2000 years before the last trump has ever sounded.

I started a thread Behold I show you a mystery covering Corinth.  Today I will be adding Thess.  Please find my answer there as we have been politely told this is not the place.  

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64

6 hours ago, Diaste said:

I understand, it isn't discussing the aspect you wish.   

Yes, the last trumpet is the 7th trump unless you NEED

another trump for another 'rapture' for another 'alive and remaining' to be  changed for another 'glory of God', for a sign for an evil generation, for another 'group' to endure to the end

because someone read 'kept from the hour' and created an entire new doctrine around it and has no problem MASSIVELY ADDING to the words and God and even worse, STEALING THE GLORY OF GOD.  Which of course leads back to the ONE TIME the GLORY OF GOD will be seen by EVERY KNEE at the same time, which is the alive and remaining being changed...

so, I went and started a new thread 

I'll respect your wishes.  Good luck here, with this line of thought  

Edited by DeighAnn
  • Thumbs Up 1