• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,209
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

Anna Helgen, pastor of Edina Community Lutheran Church in Minnesota, has published what she calls The Sparkle Creed.   

This blasphemous disgusting recitation is nothing more than a filthy perversion of Christian statements of faith.  It's an assault upon those values which many of us hold very dear...values which has sustained us throughout our lives.   Today they are once again being insulted and besmirched by a lesbian cleric.

St. Paul wrote that, "Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says." (1 Corinthians 14:34)

It is for THIS REASON that women are to submit to the spiritual leadership of men.  

It is given that women are to provide physical nurture for all generations BUT THAT MEN ARE TO PROVIDE SPIRITUAL LEADERSHIP.

The Sparkle Creed reads:

I believe in the non-binary God whose pronouns are plural.

I believe in Jesus Christ, their child, who wore a fabulous tunic and had two dads and saw everyone as a sibling-child of God.

I believe in the rainbow Spirit, who shatters our image of one white light and refracts it into a rainbow of gorgeous diversity.

I believe in the church of everyday saints as numerous, creative, and resilient as patches on the AIDS quilt, whose feet are grounded in mud and whose eyes gaze at the stars in wonder.

I believe in the call to each of us that love is love is love, so beloved, let us love.

I believe, glorious God.  Help my unbelief.  Amen.

For further information Google the subject.   I suggest you remain near a toilet when you do because the information is likely to inspire vomiting.

God help us.   We are suffering yet more indignity in our churches.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Edited by choir loft

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.78

Well, since so many embrace OSAS teaching... those folks would say these so called "gay christians" are still going to Heaven... although they may have to spend some time in sinner's jail before being allowed in as some claim

I know some of the OSAS peoples will say these folks were never saved to begin with but that contradicts the OSAS position because if there were born again at one point then became gay later then OSAS folks have to admit either these folks still go to Heaven and one can be a "gay christian" or OSAS isn't true.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  268
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  10/27/1990

47 minutes ago, Stan Murff said:

Well, since so many embrace OSAS teaching... those folks would say these so called "gay christians" are still going to Heaven... although they may have to spend some time in sinner's jail before being allowed in as some claim

I know some of the OSAS peoples will say these folks were never saved to begin with but that contradicts the OSAS position because if there were born again at one point then became gay later then OSAS folks have to admit either these folks still go to Heaven and one can be a "gay christian" or OSAS isn't true.

Are you a robot? All you ever do is rant about OSAS lol. Anywho on topic, I have seen a whole bunch of similar stuff about God being gay, trans etc it's awful. Just rampant, disgusting blasphemy. I would not wanna be the people making these claims on judgement day.

• Thumbs Up 1

No, I'm not a "robot".  Back in 2011 the Lord revealed to me that I would have gone to hell during a time of backsliding back in the 90s.... which I never thought about... and then proceeded to show me a bunch of stuff in His Word that proves OSAS is not a legitimate biblical doctrine.

So, just trying to give folks a heads up and post things they may have not thought of from God's Word which was my situation until 2011

If you ever see the comment section at the Christian Post website, there's numerous folks claiming to be Christians who are in to all kinds of sexual perversion and of course they claim OSAS citing well known preachers to teach one cannot lose their salvation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90
  • Days Won:  1

John 14:15 "If ye love me, keep my commandments."   (KJV)

Is this what is being expressed in this creed?

Because this is what Jesus told his followers, and when Jesus said something it was a command. an order, in itself.

The lady is probably using one of those newer translations that make it sound like sexual perversion is not sinful.

Seems like 'ol slewefoot enjoys putting out new translations that add to and take away from God's Word.