IGNORED

A MAN LEAVES HIS FATHER AND MOTHER BEFORE HE GETS MARRIES.

Born4Jesus

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1981

The Bible says this one below:
"That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh." (Genesis 2:24)

Referring to the Bible verse, I think that a man should first be able to take care of himself and have a bob or a kind of occupation and then he can get committed to a relationship leading into marriage.

When we men accuse women to be selfish, we are wrong in some way because a woman needs security and protection from her partner. However, we must also be wise because not al women are serious and it is not easy to open one's hert to another person without any trust so we need to be honest in a relationship.

Lots of women say they are looking for a serious relationship or marriage but they do not understand the reason why we need to get married and why they need a partner.

The Bible verse says that a man leaves his father and mother. How can he leave them if he is not able to rent a house or live alone. How can he leave his father and mother if he has no activity? How is he going to date a lady when he is under his parents' authority?

And how about the children? They need comfort, security, education and food so that they grow up very well.

And what it happens to date online, a ,an and a woman should be honest and talk seriously. We are Christians and so we need to think about all, including the distance. And there is a big trap here because a woman who is about to date a man could think that her partner is rich because he lives abroad. it is not always true. In that case, the woman could ask money from her partner and says that they cannot date because he is unable.

I understand why most ladioes prefer to date in her coountry instead of accepting online dating. When you are able to travel abroad and meet her in person, she could think that you are moneyed and so she has won the jackpot while it is always the same.

Thanks for stopping by reading this topic or post.

Fortunately, we have our Lord who intercedes for us every day and He wil never let us be because He loves us and al He wants is our happiness (Jeremiah 29:11).

Everything is possible to our Lordf God (Luke 1:37).

Jesus Christ of Nazareth loves you..

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi Born4Jesus,

Interesting  observation about the Bible passage you are interested in and how it may apply to yourself ( an dothers) today.

That verse is repeated ( Quoted) by Jesus along with a fuller  commentary about the why of it within the Book of Matthew 19

My personal understanding is NOT so much that one physically leaves their family (their parents) to go off and start a new household elsewhere, but instead that  two individuals become united as though they are physically one, they bond spiritually, each with new responsibility duty and privilege to each other under God's divine command and blessing. They each ( The man an dthe womanare released from their status as an individual and take on a new status with new responsibility.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.94
  • Days Won:  1

It is better to love the one you marry than marry the one you love.

In the past, most marriages were arranged marriages, not ones resulting from pursuing from emotional desire which eventually falls by the wayside.

The world seems to do all it can to prevent this nowadays.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,090
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

I would not recommend dating a woman who wants 'security'. My ex remarried a woman from Brazil. She just quit her job. Man must take care of me. Hello. So I borrowed money to help him out cause she costed a fortune and he couldnt even feed the kids. He was a pastor in Holland and they're like go serve us for free, so he had no cent and gets that gold digger who thinks he's rich. So annoying. When I stopped being so dumb to help him out and broke the curse over our finances she left within a week.

A woman who loves you wants to give you money. And that's what mooches and gold diggers take advantage of.

My dad was 18. His parents left to Brazil and took his study money. He had nothing. My mom was 18 too. She had been working since 17 toprovide for her mom and sis, cause her dad died and then she took care of my dad, so he could study and he didnt take advantage of her, but after that she could be a housewife for years cause he now had a good job and later she worked part time. He still takes care of her. He did that very smart. That's true love.

And if you think the advice is not Biblical, Abraham's slave first let Rebekkah work and give his camels to drink to see if she was good enough.

Edited by Renskedejonge

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,079
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

Have been in a two working household for years. Works good for us. No two situations are the same. There are both male and femal moochers. For me, I never liked the idea of my wife working while I stayed home. I don't believe I could live with that. I'm going to be doing something if I'm able.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1