• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.35
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.05
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

Revelation 21:24 And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light,

and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.82
  • Days Won:  1

I believe the word used for nations is ethnos, implying ethnic groups or races.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, FJK said:

I believe the word used for nations is ethnos, implying ethnic groups or races.

That is correct that ethnos is the Greek word, from which we derive "ethnic".

When Jesus said "ethnos will rise against ethnos" some suggest he meant 

occurrences such as Rwanda or the Bosnian war with ethnic cleansing.

However, ethnos is clearly nation(s) in most passages, and it seems unlikely

that ethnic groups that are saved is in mind here. A good point to consider though.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,049
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/2/2023 at 11:44 PM, Mr. M said:

Revelation 21:24 And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light,

New Jerusalem is a wonderful picture of the consummation of God's plans with man. In the process of recovering man, God ended up with three peoples on earth. (i) The Nations (or Gentiles). (ii) The Nation of Israel. (iii) OUT OF these TWO God created the New Man (2nd Cor.5:17, Eph.2:6-15). In the process of recovery God made a Covenant with a Syrian Gentile called Abram. This Covenant had about 15 promises in it and one of them was that in the Seed of Abraham all families of the earth would be blessed (Gen.12:3). Contemporary Theology teaches that believers in Jesus (the New Man) will end up in heaven, while the rest of men end up in hell. But the 1,200 Chapters of the bible do not teach this. This is the destiny for the Three Peoples.

The New Man is a Corporate House, Wife and Expression of the Triune God. It displays God's character and shield's God's holiness from profane things. It is illustrated by being the High wall of the City. Having the nature and life of God it is deemed fit to rule the earth with Christ. Its attributes and enjoyment is at a divine level.

The Nation of Israel are the Leading Nation which hosts and serves Emmanuel - God with men. While the New Man has God living IN them, Israel have the incarnate God living WITH them. Their job is to serve His needs and test those of the Nations who want to have audience with God. They are Gates and they let only suitable people into audience with God.

The Nations are again divided into two groups. Their grouping was decided by the White Throne Judgment. SOME in the Lake of Fire and SOME not. Those who are in the Lake of Fire are there because they defiled things with their sins. Those who are NOT in the Lake of Fire are called NOT "The saved". That is the New Man. They are called "the Nations of them who are saved". They are those who are blessed by God's dealings under the Covenant of Promise with Abraham. They are blessed because the government on earth is now made of men and women who have the nature and life of God. They are blessed because the men who did evil to other men and God are in the Lake of Fire. They are blessed because they may have audience with God - that is, go through the Gates into the City of light. They are blessed because the Leaves of the Tree of Life is their portion to maintain health forever.

The Bible uses the word "save" differently according to each case. Noah and family was SAVED from water by the ark. But they were saved BY water in respect of a pristine earth (1st Pet.3:20). In both cases Noah was saved, but what he was saved from was different. Neither mean that he was saved from his sins. In Exodus 14:20 Israel was saved by the Lord. But they were saved from the Egyptian army not the lake of Fire. A person is "saved" by grace and this is a free gift. But a man who is rich will hardly enter the Lord's Kingdom unless he forsakes his wealth - a WORK. The disciples understood that entering the kingdom was being saved (Matt.19:25).

Thus, the way in which the New Man is saved is different from Israel and is different from the Nations.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

On 10/2/2023 at 5:44 PM, Mr. M said:

Those that believed the gospel and were baptized.

Mark 16

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen

4 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Those that believed the gospel and were baptized.

Mark 16

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen

This is the prophecy that led me to post this...

Isaiah 34:

1 Come near, you nations, to hear;
And heed, you people!
Let the earth hear, and all that is in it,
The world and all things that come forth from it.
2 For the indignation of the Lord is against all nations,
And His fury against all their armies;

He has utterly destroyed them,
He has given them over to the slaughter.
3 Also their slain shall be thrown out;
Their stench shall rise from their corpses,
And the mountains shall be melted with their blood.
4 All the host of heaven shall be dissolved,
And the heavens shall be rolled up like a scroll;
All their host shall fall down
As the leaf falls from the vine,
And as fruit falling from a fig tree.

5 For My sword shall be bathed in heaven;
Indeed it shall come down on Edom,
And on the people of My curse, for judgment....

It occurred to me that not every nation fields an army.

Even if they do, the armies that come against Jerusalem

are the ones devoted for destruction.

Zechariah 12:9 It shall be in that day that I will seek

to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth,

and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him

who sat on the horse and against His army. 

The salvation message brought to the world is toward

"every creature", but not really directed to 'nations'??

6 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

This is the prophecy that led me to post this...

Isaiah 34:

1 Come near, you nations, to hear;
And heed, you people!
Let the earth hear, and all that is in it,
The world and all things that come forth from it.
2 For the indignation of the Lord is against all nations,
And His fury against all their armies;

He has utterly destroyed them,
He has given them over to the slaughter.
3 Also their slain shall be thrown out;
Their stench shall rise from their corpses,
And the mountains shall be melted with their blood.

It occurred to me that not every nation fields an army.

Even if they do, the armies that come against Jerusalem

are the ones devoted for destruction.

Zechariah 12:9 It shall be in that day that I will seek

to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth,

and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him

who sat on the horse and against His army. 

The salvation message brought to the world is toward

"every creature", but not really directed to 'nations'??

That is not talking about after the millinium.

That is talking about the nations that attack Jerusalem and take it before the millinium.There are ten nations that attack Jerusalem before the millinium that are destroyed.The ten horns represent the kings of those ten nations that attack Jerusalem before the millinium.

Revelation 21:24 is after the millinium.After the second resurection.

27 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

New Jerusalem is a wonderful picture of the consummation of God's plans with man. In the process of recovering man, God ended up with three peoples on earth. (i) The Nations (or Gentiles). (ii) The Nation of Israel. (iii) OUT OF these TWO God created the New Man (2nd Cor.5:17, Eph.2:6-15). In the process of recovery God made a Covenant with a Syrian Gentile called Abram. This Covenant had about 15 promises in it and one of them was that in the Seed of Abraham all families of the earth would be blessed (Gen.12:3). Contemporary Theology teaches that believers in Jesus (the New Man) will end up in heaven, while the rest of men end up in hell. But the 1,200 Chapters of the bible do not teach this. This is the destiny for the Three Peoples.

The New Man is a Corporate House, Wife and Expression of the Triune God. It displays God's character and shield's God's holiness from profane things. It is illustrated by being the High wall of the City. Having the nature and life of God it is deemed fit to rule the earth with Christ. Its attributes and enjoyment is at a divine level.

The Nation of Israel are the Leading Nation which hosts and serves Emmanuel - God with men. While the New Man has God living IN them, Israel have the incarnate God living WITH them. Their job is to serve His needs and test those of the Nations who want to have audience with God. They are Gates and they let only suitable people into audience with God.

The Nations are again divided into two groups. Their grouping was decided by the White Throne Judgment. SOME in the Lake of Fire and SOME not. Those who are in the Lake of Fire are there because they defiled things with their sins. Those who are NOT in the Lake of Fire are called NOT "The saved". That is the New Man. They are called "the Nations of them who are saved". They are those who are blessed by God's dealings under the Covenant of Promise with Abraham. They are blessed because the government on earth is now made of men and women who have the nature and life of God. They are blessed because the men who did evil to other men and God are in the Lake of Fire. They are blessed because they may have audience with God - that is, go through the Gates into the City of light. They are blessed because the Leaves of the Tree of Life is their portion to maintain health forever.

The Bible uses the word "save" differently according to each case. Noah and family was SAVED from water by the ark. But they were saved BY water in respect of a pristine earth (1st Pet.3:20). In both cases Noah was saved, but what he was saved from was different. Neither mean that he was saved from his sins. In Exodus 14:20 Israel was saved by the Lord. But they were saved from the Egyptian army not the lake of Fire. A person is "saved" by grace and this is a free gift. But a man who is rich will hardly enter the Lord's Kingdom unless he forsakes his wealth - a WORK. The disciples understood that entering the kingdom was being saved (Matt.19:25).

Thus, the way in which the New Man is saved is different from Israel and is different from the Nations.

The Gospel is preached to every nation at the end of the age,

but not by the Elect of Christ.

Revelation 14:

6 Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, 

having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell

on the earth—to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people— 

7 saying with a loud voice, Fear God and give glory to Him,

for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him

who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water.

The Great Commission is to preach the Gospel in every nation,

but not for every nation but individuals, The Called.

39 For the promise is to you and to your children,

and to all who are afar off,

as many as the Lord our God will call.

Romans 1:6 Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:

3 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

That is not talking about after the millinium.

That is talking about the nations that attack Jerusalem and take it before the millinium.There are ten nations that attack Jerusalem before the millinium that are destroyed.The ten horns represent the kings of those ten nations that attack Jerusalem before the millinium.

Revelation 21:24 is after the millinium.After the second resurection.

15 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

This sounds like the end of the age to me.

Just now, Mr. M said:

This sounds like the end of the age to me.

There is a war before the millinial reign that destroys all the countries within the millinial kingdom.There are 11 in all.Ten mostly muslim.countries and Israel which is represented by a little horn in scripture.

They are all destroyed at Christs coming.The saints inherit that kingdom.at Christs coming and the saints of Israel reign with Christ for 1000 years.

After the 1000 years is complete,the nations outside of the kingdom invade and are destroyed as well.

Then the second resurection takes place.The nations that are saved are those who believed the gospel and were baptized.

Those who are not saved are cast into a lake of fire where the false prophet and beast were cast 1000 years prior.

Have you not noticed the countries who are Israel's neighbors today do not come against Israel after the millinium?