• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Trump blew the deal. He could not beat Biden at the ballot boxes and when he didn't he commanded his followers into violence against the Capital of the very country he was president of, unlike Al Gore who fought  his defeat very very hard but never by  trying to bring the entire country down over his own election defeat. Therein is the difference between a raving narcissist and a tough politician. 

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

19 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Trump blew the deal. He could not beat Biden at the ballot boxes and when he didn't he commanded his followers into violence against the Capital of the very country he was president of, unlike Al Gore who fought  his defeat very very hard but never by  trying to bring the entire country down over his own election defeat. Therein is the difference between a raving narcissist and a tough politician. 

No one could beat Biden at the ballot boxes because of all the rampant cheating.  The violent people were not Trump supporters at the Capital.  Everyone convicted made a plea deal, so there was no trial.

A large Biden rally:

Biden_rally.jpg.aabfc88e0087f1e97e3470de2b4b30cf.jpg

A small Trump rally:

Trump_in_Butler_Pennsylvania_small.jpg.b93883073597bde9e0960f459972f384.jpg

Oh, I found the 32 page list:

Trump Administration Accomplishments

• Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

Trump tariffs darn near killed off our own USA industrial tenants, made for a very rough time for us all. No Trump did not help  us that is for sure, he hurt severely.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,589
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

12 hours ago, Neighbor said:

As the saying goes this is not my first rodeo. Plus back in the day, I used to be watching C-SPAN, contributing my own commentary to it almost daily having learned a simple "secret" to getting my own questions and opinions on screen live.

But back to Trump and Trump-ism, hopefully  no one is that stupid as to give him another podium  nor position of authority  ever again upon which to ramble over and over and over his little narcissist's mantra.

Though time is getting very short I do pray that  God will bring up someone, a good person to be used of Him for returning the USA to serving good instead of being a place for the wickedly depraved to rule and to rob the coffers of the country. It is so hard to have to suffer the plight of our national shame and embarrassment  that we are contending with today.

Shalom, Neighbor.

DeSantis IS such a man. He is not afraid to take on the far-leftist nonsense here in Florida, and we need such a man in the White House.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Trump tariffs darn near killed off our own USA industrial tenants, made for a very rough time for us all. No Trump did not help  us that is for sure, he hurt severely.

Shalom, Neighbor.

But, Biden, with the strokes of his pen, the very FIRST DAY practically RUINED our economy! And, he continues to do so under the Deep State's leadership! We need someone to UNDO all that nonsense!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

7 hours ago, Sparks said:

Just hours before Trump left office, I copied the 32 pages of his accomplishments from the White House website before the liberals would delete them off the site.  I should send you all 32 pages so you can tell me which accomplishments you didn't like.

I think I will vote for Trump if he is in jail, or I will write him in if his name is not on the ballot.  Why would I vote for anyone who would do less than Trump did for the country? 

toon211016a.jpg.85342495c548573269d1197e5e7bcac5.jpg

Personally, I liked the $1.49 per gallon of gas, and lowering of taxes.  :emot-nod:  

Oh I liked that alot and also I was very pleased with securing our borders and so many other things -like all 32 accomplishments

I have a neighbor that keeps telling me of Bidens years and years of experience as a politician----- I said,indeed & that's a huge  problem  

I'll never understand how a person's hatred for an individual or immense dislike could give them amnesia? It's crazy not to recognize one's accomplishments no matter how you " feel" about them,it was wonderful not having a politician in office imo and finally free of obama - Obama bin biden

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1
  • Well Said! 1

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

Oh I liked that alot and also I was very pleased with securing our borders and so many other things -like all 32 accomplishments

I have a neighbor that keeps telling me of Bidens years and years of experience as a politician----- I said,indeed & that's a huge  problem  

I'll never understand how a person's hatred for an individual or immense dislike could give them amnesia? It's crazy not to recognize one's accomplishments no matter how you " feel" about them,it was wonderful not having a politician in office imo and finally free of obama - Obama bin biden

Shalom, kwikphilly.

ABSOLUTELY! Isn't it amazing how quickly people forget all of the accomplishments of a SINGLE TERM?!

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, WilliamL said:

But he did get the most lawfully-cast votes in the 2020 election!

Hi, What matters is who received the most electoral college members. In 2016 Hilary Clinton suffered loss because she got the higher number of popular votes but from the wrong   places to win the most electoral delegates.

"Hillary Clinton 2016 Democratic 65,853,514 Runner-up. Won the popular vote, but lost the Electoral College.

Donald Trump 2016 Republican 62,984,828 Winner. Lost the popular vote, but won the Electoral College."

By the argument some Republicans make today  about Biden's win Donald Trump should have NEVER been elected President at all in the2016 elections.

Come 2020 Democrats had  what had happened to them figured out and didn't even  have to run a serious presidential campaign to get more electoral voters than then President Trump.

The "stupid party failed to win, mostly because it's inner circle  of power brokers didn't do due diligence in helping  Trump get the electoral candidates necessary for reelection.

Trump blew the deal by offending  what should have been his natural allies. His arrogance, his narcissism is what got him beaten.

As to voter fraud, my own home State got president "W" over the top just barely by gamesmanship that may also have been "voter  result re-counting fraud".

I know my own vote for Pat Buchanan was likely overturned and changed to "W" Bush  because I voted straight Republican  except for  President.

That year it was decided in the great Hanging Chad recount that no one would have deliberately voted straight Republican party and yet vote for Pat Buchanan. The Florida recount process changed many a ballot cast until Bush won as time to recount ran out. Voila! Bush wins Florida's electoral college delegation by a few votes. 

Al Gore was beaten out of the USA presidency not at the ballot box, but at the Florida State rulings fought for and won by our then Florida State Attorney General Pam"Blondie" Bondi. Al Gore did not then mount a mob to riot and threaten the lives of  the individuals at the USA capital  as they were certifying the election results, like President Trump did. 

Am I pleased, and most thankful to God that  Al Gore and Hilary Rodham Clinton never made it to the Presidency ( So far anyway)? Yes, yes and yes again!

Is the 2024 election going to be affected by the clown car occupants that are the Stupid Party's elected representatives in the House of Representatives today? Yes I  am afraid so.

I do think these next two weeks will greatly and adversely affect Republicans for some several elections to come, if this nation survives it's own follies under the Biden crime family rule.

May God raise up someone to be a great leader among  us at the USA.

Politics ain't bean bag.

Some of the stuff that happens in political elections is so bizarre as to not be believable except that it happens by God alone.

God is sovereign. All rulers are appointed by Him.

Christians are neither Jew nor Gentile. Christians do have to consider God's command when it comes to authority appointed by God. As is commanded within 1 Peter 2,  - In part, ..."Therefore submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord’s sake, whether to the king as supreme,  or to governors, as to those who are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers and for the praise of those who do good.  For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men—  as free, yet not using liberty as a cloak for vice, but as bondservants of God.  Honor all people. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the king."

And therein above is a hard command for me. One that requires  of me full trust in our Lord over my own basic instinct and personal desire at times, especially times like this one.

2 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Neighbor.

DeSantis IS such a man. He is not afraid to take on the far-leftist nonsense here in Florida, and we need such a man in the White House.

Perhaps so! I sure have liked his approach as governor at Florida. He is a local "neighbor" so perhaps there is a bit of natural  inclination for me to like him; and I do.