• Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,673
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

2 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Neighbor.

But, Biden, with the strokes of his pen, the very FIRST DAY practically RUINED our economy! And, he continues to do so under the Deep State's leadership! We need someone to UNDO all that nonsense!

AGREED! We sure do. My own choice, under and subject to God's sovereignty over the actual result, is Ron DeSantis

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,616
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

49 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, What matters is who received the most electoral college members. In 2016 Hilary Clinton suffered loss because she got the higher number of popular votes but from the wrong   places to win the most electoral delegates.

"Hillary Clinton 2016 Democratic 65,853,514 Runner-up. Won the popular vote, but lost the Electoral College.

Donald Trump 2016 Republican 62,984,828 Winner. Lost the popular vote, but won the Electoral College."

By the argument some Republicans make today  about Biden's win Donald Trump should have NEVER been elected President at all in the2016 elections.

Come 2020 Democrats had  what had happened to them figured out and didn't even  have to run a serious presidential campaign to get more electoral voters than then President Trump.

The "stupid party failed to win, mostly because it's inner circle  of power brokers didn't do due diligence in helping  Trump get the electoral candidates necessary for reelection.

Trump blew the deal by offending  what should have been his natural allies. His arrogance, his narcissism is what got him beaten.

As to voter fraud, my own home State got president "W" over the top just barely by gamesmanship that may also have been "voter  result re-counting fraud".

I know my own vote for Pat Buchanan was likely overturned and changed to "W" Bush  because I voted straight Republican  except for  President.

That year it was decided in the great Hanging Chad recount that no one would have deliberately voted straight Republican party and yet vote for Pat Buchanan. The Florida recount process changed many a ballot cast until Bush won as time to recount ran out. Voila! Bush wins Florida's electoral college delegation by a few votes. 

Al Gore was beaten out of the USA presidency not at the ballot box, but at the Florida State rulings fought for and won by our then Florida State Attorney General Pam"Blondie" Bondi. Al Gore did not then mount a mob to riot and threaten the lives of  the individuals at the USA capital  as they were certifying the election results, like President Trump did. 

Am I pleased, and most thankful to God that  Al Gore and Hilary Rodham Clinton never made it to the Presidency ( So far anyway)? Yes, yes and yes again!

Is the 2024 election going to be affected by the clown car occupants that are the Stupid Party's elected representatives in the House of Representatives today? Yes I  am afraid so.

I do think these next two weeks will greatly and adversely affect Republicans for some several elections to come, if this nation survives it's own follies under the Biden crime family rule.

May God raise up someone to be a great leader among  us at the USA.

Politics ain't bean bag.

Shalom, Neighbor.

Yes, we need a STATESMAN, not a politician, to win.

• Followers:  18

15 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Neighbor.

Yes, we need a STATESMAN, not a politician, to win.

Maybe; I guess it depends upon what one thinks constitutes Statesmanship.

BUT back more directly to who will it be, and will not be. It will not be from outside the body itself, and therefore it will not be Donald Trump.

The idea that a non member of that body could legitimately be selected is fallacious, as trying to do that will bring about a major constitutional crisis.  The US constitution, by it's content and context, presumes the office to be held by an elected member of the House of Representatives, though not necessarily an incumbent member, by the further and fuller definition within the US constitution for that office.

2 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Neighbor.

But, Biden, with the strokes of his pen, the very FIRST DAY practically RUINED our economy! And, he continues to do so under the Deep State's leadership! We need someone to UNDO all that nonsense!

You know what, I'd really like to amen that; BUT my personal economy has flourished recently, I mean really flourished,  after suffering great distress directly due to the  tariff policies of "The Donald"; those tariffs having nearly collapsed the businesses of commercial/industrial  tenants my own financial interests depended upon.  

So I have to question the wisdom of The Donald. When I do I find him suspect in about every way I can view it from. I conclude- He blew the deal! Maybe he didn't read his own book? He seems more " Lonesome Rose" or the "Flimflam Man" then  brilliant merchant,  businessman,  or statesman.

Recent reveals seem to show show he has long been been dipping deeply into his father's remaining estate  in order to keep afloat his own businesses. I think we have seen enough of The Donald.

17 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

You know what, I'd really like to amen that; BUT my personal economy has flourished recently, I mean really flourished,  after suffering great distress directly due to the  tariff policies of "The Donald"; those tariffs having nearly collapsed the businesses of commercial/industrial  tenants my own financial interests depended upon.  

So I have to question the wisdom of The Donald. When I do I find him suspect in about every way I can view it from. I conclude- He blew the deal! Maybe he didn't read his own book? He seems more " Lonesome Rose" or the "Flimflam Man" then  brilliant merchant,  businessman,  or statesman.

Recent reveals seem to show show he has long been been dipping deeply into his father's remaining estate  in order to keep afloat his own businesses. I think we have seen enough of The Donald.

Shalom, Neighbor.

I'd really be interested in just how much of those Trump Administration Accomplishments you think were a good deal, and how many were hurtful. Just curious.

But, either way, I hope the Republican party chooses someone else, such as DeSantis, to use for a candidate in this election. If Trump wants to run, let him run under some other party so he's not messing up the chances for a Republican president.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.68

13 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

But, either way, I hope the Republican party chooses someone else, such as DeSantis, to use for a candidate in this election. If Trump wants to run, let him run under some other party so he's not messing up the chances for a Republican president.

DeSantis has no chance of defeating any Democrat, much less Biden or Harris, in the upcoming election.

I doubt any other potential Republican candidate does either, and Trump is pretty iffy as to whether he could and he wouldn't be allowed to become President even if he did (He -his supporters- took the insider only system by surprise first time, it will be ready for him in the future just as it was in 2020)

47 minutes ago, FJK said:

DeSantis has no chance of defeating any Democrat, much less Biden or Harris, in the upcoming election.

I doubt any other potential Republican candidate does either, and Trump is pretty iffy as to whether he could and he wouldn't be allowed to become President even if he did (He -his supporters- took the insider only system by surprise first time, it will be ready for him in the future just as it was in 2020)

H  FJK,

Perhaps so, but it is evidently also correct that some supporters would not be swayed against Trump even if he actually did shoot somebody on 5th Ave. New York in broad daylight- just as he  was so proud to claim about the mindset of those that are his  "followers".

see Youtube for reference by   searching;  Trump: I could shoot somebody and not lose votes.

50 minutes ago, FJK said:

Shalom, FJK.

I think DeSantis (or someone like him) would stand a MUCH better chance if the party was united behind him. Harris is NO candidate for anyone, and Biden is just too old. Without a well-established front-runner, the Democrats would have JUST AS MUCH a chance of getting a nobody into office than the Republicans would.

Don't be duped by current polls. The polls fluctuate by the current news and events. I think someone with a record like DeSantis has a decent chance with all other things even.

1 hour ago, Retrobyter said:

I'd really be interested in just how much of those Trump Administration Accomplishments you think were a good deal, and how many were hurtful. Just curious.

Well let's see I sure support production of hydrocarbon based fuels in the USA and the USA being the number one exporter of petrol fuels ! I absolutely hate Biden's releasing of our nation's defense stockpile of  hydrocarbon based fuels, that is much akin to the error  of Richard Nixon's presidency that it boggles my mind. It is America being stupid yet again. We (I) got one good check  from a drilling operation when Trump did that, and none since Biden reversed course on fuel production in the USA.

I think neither person did a good job on the Southern border of the USA and certainly not on immigration as a whole subject. Both have been absolutely unacceptable with both having done a version of pretend and then blink that has led to such corruption  that it threatens our very existence as a nation, reducing us to local tribalism with vast numbers of us becoming drug addicted fools.

ps - What we likely need is a president with the courage to declare the Monroe Doctrine is in effect and will be enforced with the entire might available to the USA today! The USA needs to be the absolute power of this hemisphere, for our own protection, and for the prosperity of all those individuals in this hemisphere.

7 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Well let's see I sure support production of hydrocarbon based fuels in the USA and the USA being the number one exporter of petrol fuels ! I absolutely hate Biden's releasing of our nation's defense stockpile of  hydrocarbon based fuels, that is much akin to the error  of Richard Nixon's presidency that it boggles my mind. It is America being stupid yet again. We (I) got one good check  from a drilling operation when Trump did that, and none since Biden reversed course on fuel production in the USA.

I think neither person did a good job on the Southern border of the USA and certainly not on immigration as a whole subject. Both have been absolutely unacceptable with both having done a version of pretend and then blink that has led to such corruption  that it threatens our very existence as a nation, reducing us to local tribalism with vast numbers of us becoming drug addicted fools.

Shalom, Neighbor.

Yeah, I'm with you on the Southern border. However, a wall was a good, PHYSICAL idea, IF it could have been FINISHED, plugging up the breaches! It wouldn't have been perfect, either, if there's no enforcement backing it up! But, right now, the border is WIDE OPEN! And, there's little law enforcement can do, with the current policies in place.

I still think the BEST move that Trump made was to move the American embassy to Jerusalem and acknowledge Jerusalem as Israel's capitol. THAT was prophetically significant!