• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,879
  • Content Per Day:  12.24
  • Days Won:  31

3 hours ago, Starise said:

Yes I agree. I think some of this is "through a glass darkly".There are the cleaned up explanations and the deeper parts of them. Not implying gnosticism, just that some things are not totally known. My opinions may change later. Right now I believe demons are a subset of fallen angels. When the text says Jesus cast out a demon, why doesn't it say He cast out a fallen angel,or a bad angel? It always says demon. In addition, fallen angels did not loose their bodies, so there is no reason for me to think they have a need to inhabit a human body to do what they do which means demons are something else. Most infer they are the spirits of dead nephilim, but there may be other explanations.

The UFO community seems to me to be regurgitating the same set of narratives ad nauseum. Over and over again we hear the same history to build on to whatever the intent will eventually be.Watch one UFO documentary and you've watched pretty much all of them. The small men in the bedroom is probably the more serious aspect of it IMO. I can't get past the feeling this is all being shaped for our consumption so that we'll all reach the same conclusions. A lot like teaching on evolution actually. WE just had to come from apes right? It's the only thing that could have possible happened. :)

If something is not identified, then I guess by definition it can become a self-fulfilling prophecy..............

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/13/2023 at 11:54 PM, Snow said:

Hi God bless.. In the last maybe 6 months i have seen 3 things in the sky... I believe i am a credible observer as i always look into the sky day and night.. I see the world through the eyes of a Christian and i feel blessed to see these things.. ..my Cbristian mind goes to the Word and i feel privileged to witness angels... I am intetested in any personally witnessed objects.. God bless.. Mike

My opinion is UFO's are Satanic entities 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/24/2023 at 10:55 AM, backontrack said:

My opinion is UFO's are Satanic entities 

Cool dude.. Thanks