IGNORED

Can Trump bring Israel peace and safety ?

Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90
  • Days Won:  1

43 minutes ago, Diaste said:

No way of getting around forced worship here. This is a demand of 'worship or die'. It's just too obvious. And it's forced worship of the images of the 1st beast. Forced, forced, forced. It's not free will, It's 'worship or die'. Semantics won't save anyone.

There are Biblical references of this being done in old history, more than once, I wonder if any of them could be applied here to help develop a greater -deeper- understanding of future events that will be occurring?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

Forced worship on behalf of the 1st beast:

Because of the signs it was given to perform on behalf of the first beast,

so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship it to be killed.

No way of getting around forced worship here. This is a demand of 'worship or die'. It's just too obvious. And it's forced worship of the images of the 1st beast. Forced, forced, forced. It's not free will, It's 'worship or die'. Semantics won't save anyone.

16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of its name.

The mark is forced also; "Get the mark or starve." It's not free will to worship if you aren't allowed to eat unless you prove your allegiance.

Again, not what I said. You are talking about a leap with no evidence, just assuming. It's said in scripture the beast is The Assyrian. Daniel makes it clear the beast is from the Mideast. 

I very much doubt accurate conclusions are deduced using evidence from the mouth of a politician made rich though gambling, deceit and mafia ties. 

The only person the beast can be is one who guarantees a 7 year pact already in existence, then breaks the contact halfway through. That's when we will know, not before. 

There are many people who already worship the beast and the second beast has not even arrived in Israel yet.

And no,the mark of the beast is not forced into people .It's totally voluntary .And no,people don't starve because they don't get it.Have you learned nothing from the gospel of how God will feed them that work for him?

Jesus commands his disciples to preach the kingdom of heaven is at hand throughout israel while not carrying any money to buy anything.Why do you think Jesus taught this?What makes you think Jesus is sending them out to preach at the time of the end without any money,only to let them starve?No,Jesus disciples don't starve.The workman is worthy of his meat.

This is what Jesus commands his disciples to do in Israel before he comes.

commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,

10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.

11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.

12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.

13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

11 minutes ago, FJK said:

There are Biblical references of this being done in old history, more than once, I wonder if any of them could be applied here to help develop a greater -deeper- understanding of future events that will be occurring?

That would be interesting. I do know AE IV did it in 168 BC.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

38 minutes ago, Diaste said:

That would be interesting. I do know AE IV did it in 168 BC.

Many people worshiping the beast in verse 4 ,long before the second beast shows up in verse 11.

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

But you can't figure out what they are worshiping or what those people followed after.

Here is the same beast they worship written of by a different prophet.His name was Amos and he wrote about them that worship the beast and what happens to them on the day of the Lord which takes place at the time of the end 

Amos 5

The Day of the Lord

18 Woe to you who long
    for the day of the Lord!
Why do you long for the day of the Lord?
    That day will be darkness, not light.
19 It will be as though a man fled from a lion
    only to meet a bear,
as though he entered his house
    and rested his hand on the wall
    only to have a snake bite him.
20 Will not the day of the Lord be darkness, not light—
    pitch-dark, without a ray of brightness?

21 “I hate, I despise your religious festivals;
    your assemblies are a stench to me.
22 Even though you bring me burnt offerings and grain offerings,
    I will not accept them.
Though you bring choice fellowship offerings,
    I will have no regard for them.
23 Away with the noise of your songs!
    I will not listen to the music of your harps.
24 But let justice roll on like a river,
    righteousness like a never-failing stream!

25 “Did you bring me sacrifices and offerings
    forty years in the wilderness, people of Israel?
26 You have lifted up the shrine of your king,
    the pedestal of your idols,
    the star of your god[b]
    which you made for yourselves.

27 Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus,”
    says the Lord, whose name is God Almighty.