• Days Won:  28

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

Video is about an hour long and it didn't seem helpful was going to get to your remark anytime soon so I cut him off.

Christ taught me that Armegeddon is a place in revelation so I sought to find where that place is.I found that it is the plain at the base of Mt Megiddo in Israel.That is where the kings of the earth are gathered to.And it makes perfect sense for the kings of the he earth and their armies to gather to Israel because the war is over that land.Israel has it and Muslims want it back. The United states also is involved being the chief supporter of the Israeli government.But according to scripture the nations take Jerusalem from the Israel government and kill many Israelis and rape the women.What takes place during the war of armegeddon Israel is much like Hamas attack on Israel but on a much larger scale and it isn't just Hamas but involves about ten Islamic countries which just overwhelm the armies protecting Israel.

Ofcorse the United states has to destroy about all of the middle east including Israel itself so that the Muslims countries don't acquire Israels nuclear stockpile.So the entire middle east will lay in ruins.

That pretty much sums up the war of armegeddon.All of the land is removed of all its sinners , only them who have recieved the holy spirit are saved at the time of nuclear war.Then the promised land is cleansed,and given to Abraham and his seed for an everlasting possession.

Armegeddon serves it's purpose and it has a happy ending.