IGNORED

1948 is not a Sign of the Coming of Jesus.

Diaste

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,217
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

On 10/31/2023 at 1:54 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

The kjv is about the only version that says kingdoms.I can post about 15 other versions that all say kingdom.

The kjv is wrong.

The kingdom is given to the saints.Not kingdoms.

KJV

Daniel 7

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

I suggest you stop thinking about the kingdoms of this world and think about the kingdom to come.Where it is and what are it's boundaries.I will give you a hint.It was promised to Abraham and his seed.That is seed which is also singular.Not seeds,but seed.

Galatians 3:16

The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,” meaning one person, who is Christ.

Rev 11 15.. well there are 3 more translations that use the word "Kingdoms". Be nice if every "Greek" translation was the same yet its not. I have some that translate it "Kingdoms" others "kingdom". So just run with the one that fits your personal belief ;) In other post yelling as in huge fonts is really not needed but.. we do what we want.  

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

26 minutes ago, TheBlade said:

Rev 11 15.. well there are 3 more translations that use the word "Kingdoms". Be nice if every "Greek" translation was the same yet its not. I have some that translate it "Kingdoms" others "kingdom". So just run with the one that fits your personal belief ;) In other post yelling as in huge fonts is really not needed but.. we do what we want.  

If you want to believe there are many kingdoms of heaven,go ahead but Jesus only spoke of one kingdom of heaven that is to come.

Just run with whatever you want to run with.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, TheBlade said:

I do have one question for you.

Should we go through the bible and change Christs kingdom to kingdoms for everyone who is not happy with Christ having a kingdom?

Mathew 13:41

The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil.

Or should we just except the fact that Christ is given a kingdom?

Daniel 7:14

And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.