IGNORED

1948 is not a Sign of the Coming of Jesus.

Diaste

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, douggg said:

No, Revelation 11:15 is not referring to the kingdom of God  just ruling over Israel.   When Jesus returns, the kingdom of God will rule over all kingdoms, nations, of this world.

Well this kingdom is the kingdom of our Lord.If the Lord isnt your God then it not your God's kingdom.

Revelation 11:15

The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever.”

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

10 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Well this kingdom is the kingdom of our Lord.If the Lord isnt your God then it not your God's kingdom.

Revelation 11:15

The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign for ever and ever.”

When Jesus returns, He will not reign over just Israel, but all nations of the world.

3 minutes ago, douggg said:

When Jesus returns, He will not reign over just Israel, but all nations of the world.

Does he reign over Gog?

All these nations that come against the kingdom of Israel and it's king,does Christ reign over them?Do they do what Christ commands them?

Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Does he reign over Gog?

All these nations that come against the kingdom of Israel and it's king,does Christ reign over them?Do they do what Christ commands them?

Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

Ezekiel 38-39 Gog/Magog event is 7 years before Jesus returns.     The current Israel against Hamas action could turn into the Gog/Magog event.  

13 minutes ago, douggg said:

Ezekiel 38-39 Gog/Magog event is 7 years before Jesus returns.     The current Israel against Hamas action could turn into the Gog/Magog event.  

So you believe the king of Israel in Ezekiel 37 is Benjamin netanyahu who you believe is king of Israel forever?

Ezekiel 37

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

28 And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Do you sing songs of praise for Benjamin netanyahu who you believe is king of Israel forever?

25 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you believe the king of Israel in Ezekiel 37 is Benjamin netanyahu who you believe is king of Israel forever?

No.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,641
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

21 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Zechariah 12

King James Version

12 The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

4 In that day, saith the Lord, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.

5 And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the Lord of hosts their God.

6 In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.

7 The Lord also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.

8 In that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lord before them.

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

12 And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;

13 The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;

14 All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.”

Yes, Israel the nation must be in the land. I'm not saying this isn't a prophecy or that is wasn't fulfilled; it is not one of the things Jesus said to look for to indicate the nearness of His coming. There are plenty of things we are told to look for, we seem to ignore them.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,641
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

17 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

When does the bible say Israel is reborn brother? in the LATTER DAYS.

8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

So, its the biggest prophetic sign of all, because nothing about the end times can come to pass until Israel is back in the land. Now, it is NOT the fig tree parable in Matt. 24:32-35, people get that wrong. So, if that is what you are inferring, that its not a 70 year prophetic sign, you would be correct. 

Yes, it is not a sign of the nearness of Jesus arrival. It's not the marker from which we can count the years. We were told to look for specific things and 1948 isn't one of them.

The end of the age required Israel to be in Canaan, but it is not the indicator of the nearness of the coming of the Lord. 

6 hours ago, douggg said:

No.

Well,the scripture plainly says that when God opens the graves of Israel and puts his holy spirit into Israel ,then he will return Israel to its own land in the land of Israel and place a king over Israel forever.

After God has done that,then Gog ,Ethiopia,Libya and Persia and all the other nations outside the kingdom of Israel come against Israel.

Since you believe God has already opened Israeli graves and placed his holy spirit in them and returned them to the land of Israel,then you must believe Benjamin netanyahu is Israel's king forever.

After all these things that take place in Ezekiel 37 ,then Ezekiel 38 takes place.

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

Yes, it is not a sign of the nearness of Jesus arrival. It's not the marker from which we can count the years. We were told to look for specific things and 1948 isn't one of them.

The end of the age required Israel to be in Canaan, but it is not the indicator of the nearness of the coming of the Lord. 

The sign given to us ,so that we can start counting the days is when the daily sacrifice is abolished.Which event has not yet taken place.That also marks the beginning of the persecution of the saints in Israel when the saints are commanded to warn the people that the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

I know it might sound strange to be imprisoned and murdered for giving the people instruction of the kingdom of heaven but that is what takes place.

Daniel 11:33

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.
During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere

And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

They will be killed for simply doing as Jesus commanded right up to the time of the end.

The abomination of desolation which Jesus spoke of in the gospel takes place 1290 days after the daily sacrifice is abolished.That is when this persecution in Daniel 11:33-35 ends.

• Thumbs Up 1