• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,641
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

22 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

PS

The saints who are persecuted during the tribulation are persecuted in the country we call Israel by the little horn that is already there.

This takes place while the christians in other countries are typing on keyboards about how they will be raptured away before the tribulation begins,and arguing over where the beast comes from.

LOL!

No.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member

23 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The answer is Jerusalem.

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Sure, this is specific. That doesn't hold true for all endtime prophecy.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

Sure, this is specific. That doesn't hold true for all endtime prophecy.

That holds true for end time prophecy.Jerusalem,capital city of the little horn is responsible for all the righteous blood shed upon earth.

Jerusalem is responsible for the deaths of all these who reign with Christ in that land.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

LOL!

No.

Oh yes.

The saints will be murdered throughout Israel and you won't even know about it.You will just continue living as you are right through their persecutions.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

They will be beaten in the synagogues as it is written in the Olivet discourse and you won't even read about it in the news.They will be going from.city to city being persecuted throughout Israel as Jesus said and you won't know it's being fulfilled.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

23 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

They will be beaten in the synagogues as it is written in the Olivet discourse and you won't even read about it in the news.They will be going from.city to city being persecuted throughout Israel as Jesus said and you won't know it's being fulfilled.

Oh, I have no doubt about it.  

But is this waiting for the future? 

Every day, 13 Christians worldwide are killed because of their faith.

World wide. Not just in Israel.

https://www.christianitytoday.com/news/2021/january/christian-persecution-2021-countries-open-doors-watch-list.html

"This year the top 10 worst persecutors are relatively unchanged. After North Korea is Afghanistan, followed by Somalia, Libya, Pakistan, Eritrea, Yemen, Iran, Nigeria, and India."

Not a one a Jewish state. Mostly Islamic states. 

Of the top 50 nations:

• 12 have “extreme” levels of persecution and 38 have “very high” levels. Another 4 nations outside the top 50 also qualify as “very high”: Cuba, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates, and Niger.
  • 19 are in Africa (6 in North Africa), 14 are in Asia, 10 are in the Middle East, 5 are in Central Asia, and 2 are in Latin America.
  • 34 have Islam as a main religion, 4 have Buddhism, 2 have Hinduism, 1 has atheism, 1 has agnosticism—and 10 have Christianity.

https://www.christianitytoday.com/news/2021/january/christian-persecution-2021-countries-open-doors-watch-list.html

It's happening now, all over the world, and we quite well know about it; and it's 95% Islamic persecution of believers. 

On 11/17/2023 at 4:24 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

That holds true for end time prophecy.Jerusalem,capital city of the little horn is responsible for all the righteous blood shed upon earth.

Jerusalem is responsible for the deaths of all these who reign with Christ in that land.

That is what Jesus said. But what He said is not synonymous with personally killing the victims. They are going to be charged with this since they failed in their mandate and instead turned away from the direction of our Father and our Lord Jesus. 

Big difference. 

Persecution of believers is not limited to the borders of Israel at the direction of Jerusalem. Sure, persecution will occur there, but persecution and death of believers occurs all over the world every day, mostly at the hands of Islam. 

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

"This year the top 10 worst persecutors are relatively unchanged. After North Korea is Afghanistan, followed by Somalia, Libya, Pakistan, Eritrea, Yemen, Iran, Nigeria, and India."

Of the top 50 nations:

• 12 have “extreme” levels of persecution and 38 have “very high” levels. Another 4 nations outside the top 50 also qualify as “very high”: Cuba, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates, and Niger.
  • 19 are in Africa (6 in North Africa), 14 are in Asia, 10 are in the Middle East, 5 are in Central Asia, and 2 are in Latin America.
  • 34 have Islam as a main religion, 4 have Buddhism, 2 have Hinduism, 1 has atheism, 1 has agnosticism—and 10 have Christianity.

It's happening now, all over the world, and we quite well know about it; and it's 95% Islamic persecution of believers. 

None of what you posted says anything about the saints being beaten in the synagogues as Jesus said in the Olivet discourse.

Nor does anything you posted say anything about the saints being persecuted in all the cities of Israel before Christ comes as Jesus said.

Are you paying any attention to Jesus words?

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come

But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

Jesus said in the synagogues.And in Israel.Not in Niger and Cuba.Jesus is talking about what takes place in Israel,not in China.

I'm talking about the saints in Israel being placed in prison as scripture shows in several different books of the bible.

Daniel 11;33

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

Luke 21

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

Do you have one single newsclip of the saints being beaten in the synagogues?

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

Of the top 50 nations:

Chances are ,you will never read about the saints being beaten and imprisoned in Israel during the tribulation Jesus spoke of because it will never be published in the news.

By the time that tribulation begins ,netanyahu will have control.of the news as he wants.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2023-08-01/ty-article/.premium/seven-reasons-why-israels-broadcasting-reform-endangers-free-media/00000189-b02e-d86a-a1fb-bb2e3a940000

https://www.timesofisrael.com/telecom-minister-seeks-powers-to-halt-media-broadcasts-that-harm-national-security/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,512
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 11/1/2023 at 9:50 AM, Vine Abider said:

Well if you take Matt  24:32-34, you have the fig tree sprouting it leaves.  He says by this "you know that summer is near."  Summer is when heat is turned up.  Summer is when fruit ripens (first fruits often just before summer, or at the very beginning) and is harvested.  He says in vs 33 that then "He is near, right at the door."

Then vs 34 says, "This generation will not pass away until all these things come to pass."

So some say that the fig tree's leaves sprouting is Israel becoming a nation in 1948.  Then we're told in Psalm 90:10 that a person's life is given to be 70 years, or 80 if by reason of strength.  So therefore, 1948 + 80 years is 2028.

Some would say that this whole passage in Matt 24 was already fulfilled in 70 AD with the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple.  But it certainly does seem to refer to many end-of-the-age things as well.

If I may, I would like to expand on your post:

I have also mentioned this several times over the years. I believe that is rightly dividing the Word and proper exegesis. I am one of those, “some would say.” Not dogmatic, but given the plethora of other prophetic scripture, it sure does fit.

Just as the Jews were expected to look for (watch) and know the 1st advent (season) of their Messiah’s arrival, with the information given in their Hebrew Bible in Daniel 9:24-27, they should have mathematically figured out the exact day of the Messiah’s arrival on Palm Sunday from when the command was given in Jerimiah.

Matthew 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

We do not know the day or hour of the harpazo; the world will be unaware and taken by surprise. Can the same be said for Jesus’s 2nd coming because John clearly outlines the timing and sequence of events in Revelation? There are no signs or events that will precede the Rapture.

So, we must ask, what has Jesus commanded His followers to watch for? Answer: The season and signs of the times. This generation alone is living and witnessing everything come about for the terminal generation, coming on like gangbusters, better said, like birth pains.

We are witnessing it all, how wicked and depraved the world will become, global antisemitism and hatred of Israel and the Jews escalating at a pace not seen since Nazi Germany (WW II, the holocaust, and the dry bones are in the Bible, Ezekiel 37), and so much more.

The reasons why Damascus, Syria, will forever cease to be a city being completely leveled overnight by the children of Israel (IDF, most likely) are now clearly seen. The destruction of Elam (1/6 of S.W. modern-day Iran), where most of Iran’s nuclear facilities and enrichment plants around Bushehr are located, Jeremiah 49. The alignment, cooperation, and mutual defense treaties between the belligerents listed in the Gog-Magog invasion never before seen, Ezekiel 38. The list continues to follow prophetic scripture to a tee (connecting one another).

Who can deny all these things are not beginning to happen? Globalist plans for a one-world and global cashless system are scheduled by or before 2030, only six years from now.

With the forewarning of the asteroid Apophis headed our way, it is becoming more interesting. Is it possible this asteroid and its satellites are a part of:

Luke 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

I think living in interesting prophetic times is an understatement.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,485
  • Content Per Day:  6.15
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

If I may, I would like to expand on your post:

I have also mentioned this several times over the years. I believe that is rightly dividing the Word and proper exegesis. I am one of those, “some would say.” Not dogmatic, but given the plethora of other prophetic scripture, it sure does fit.

Just as the Jews were expected to look for (watch) and know the 1st advent (season) of their Messiah’s arrival, with the information given in their Hebrew Bible in Daniel 9:24-27, they should have mathematically figured out the exact day of the Messiah’s arrival on Palm Sunday from when the command was given in Jerimiah.

Matthew 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

We do not know the day or hour of the harpazo; the world will be unaware and taken by surprise. Can the same be said for Jesus’s 2nd coming because John clearly outlines the timing and sequence of events in Revelation? There are no signs or events that will precede the Rapture.

So, we must ask, what has Jesus commanded His followers to watch for? Answer: The season and signs of the times. This generation alone is living and witnessing everything come about for the terminal generation, coming on like gangbusters, better said, like birth pains.

We are witnessing it all, how wicked and depraved the world will become, global antisemitism and hatred of Israel and the Jews escalating at a pace not seen since Nazi Germany (WW II, the holocaust, and the dry bones are in the Bible, Ezekiel 37), and so much more.

The reasons why Damascus, Syria, will forever cease to be a city being completely leveled overnight by the children of Israel (IDF, most likely) are now clearly seen. The destruction of Elam (1/6 of S.W. modern-day Iran), where most of Iran’s nuclear facilities and enrichment plants around Bushehr are located, Jeremiah 49. The alignment, cooperation, and mutual defense treaties between the belligerents listed in the Gog-Magog invasion never before seen, Ezekiel 38. The list continues to follow prophetic scripture to a tee (connecting one another).

Who can deny all these things are not beginning to happen? Globalist plans for a one-world and global cashless system are scheduled by or before 2030, only six years from now.

With the forewarning of the asteroid Apophis headed our way, it is becoming more interesting. Is it possible this asteroid and its satellites are a part of:

Luke 21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

I think living in interesting prophetic times is an understatement.

I was not aware of this asteroid before, but what I read said it could pass close enough to the earth to actually hit some manmade satellites - that would get people's attention!  And yes, something like that could certainly put "the fear" in men's hearts, as well as watching other things unfold. In a way, watching this world, for those of us that have some idea of reality, is a little like watching a slow train wreck . . .

Let us be faithful to do the things we are exhorted to do, as we see that day approaching. (testifying & assembling together)

• Thumbs Up 1