Scott Free

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.61
  • Days Won:  0

No one can stop the return of Jesus. It will happen no matter what anyone does. I do think Islam IS trying to get Jesus here sooner. Islam actually believes in the return of Jesus and they believe if they throw the whole world into chaos, the Messiah will immediately return to destroy the enemies of Islam and set up the new kingdom. Obviously Israel will not disappear since the tribulation begins with a peace treaty with Israel. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

1 hour ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

No one can stop the return of Jesus. It will happen no matter what anyone does.

Did you know that the local Rabbi’s at the time agreed to end the revolt against the Roman occupation if the Romans would do away with Jesus?

Edited by jamesdyson

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.86
  • Days Won:  1

28 minutes ago, jamesdyson said:

Did you know that the local Rabbi’s at the time agreed to end the revolt against the Roman occupation if the Romans would do away with Jesus?

People of power in powerful places will always be ready to do anything they can if they feel it will protect their power and position.

You can see this in everything around you today, all principles are tossed aside immediately in favor of personal interest when the powerful find themselves threatened.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.61

1 hour ago, jamesdyson said:

I've never heard that. But the sacrifice of Jesus would have happened no matter what. It was God's will and even if the Jews and Romans didn't want to do it, it still would have happened. But considering how much the Jewish leaders hated Jesus, I wouldn't be surprised.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,630
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

18 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Keras claims that he is to be given the land of Canaan  .I disagree with him.I believe it is given to the persecuted saints of Israel.

Yes, you do disagree with him. 

I don't see any evidence there are Israeli saints and christian saints, and the two are separate in sainthood. In fact, I don't see 'christian' saints anywhere. I see Gentiles grafted by faith into the family of God, in the faith of Abraham, adopted by God's grace. 

If anyone is in Christ, they are the seed of Abraham, and are of the Israel of faith.

19 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

There are no christians?

No. The scripture doesn't say, "If you are in Christ you are Christian, and heirs according to the promise."

Scripture says, "If you are in Christ, you are the seed of Abraham and heirs according to the promise.

The seed of Abraham is Isaac and Jacob, Jacob who is Israel, the Israel of faith and trust, the Israel of promise. 

I said resurected saints .The Israelis who live in Israel today who will be murdered and resurected and given the land promised to them.

Yes. And everyone so called at that time will be resurrected and given the promise fulfilled of living and reigning with Christ.

Im talking about these resurected saints.

Revelation 20

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

This doesn't limit the makeup of the group to natural born Israelis. This is anyone. 

Exodus 19:5-6

Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Im talking about the saints in the land of Israel who do not worship the Israeli government,it's nation,it's symbols and will not receive its mark.

I know, you think it's all limited to Israel. It's not. It's worldwide. You'll see. We will all see.

I told Keras that he would not be able to take the kingdom from the saints who live and die and are resurected in Israel.He said he won't have to,God will.

He makes the mistake of thinking that 'Christians' are a group sanctified and elevated. No one is getting the kingdom that isn't of the seed of Abraham, grafted into the natural olive tree of Israel, and has faced the worldwide power and authority of the beast.

19 hours ago, jamesdyson said:

Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,

Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried."  "I will do as you say," he said. ;

Genesis 49:31 There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah.

Genesis 50:10  And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation:

Genesis 50:13 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 50:14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.

The Israeli's claim the land they now occupy the homeland of the Israelites while their great leaders were buried elsewhere; Israel, Isaac, Rebekah, Abraham, Leah and Sarah were not buried in the land we now call "Israel" but in a land called Canaan which was beyond the Jordan river. 

Why is there such a disconnect from biblical history and the occupied land of today?

You bury your great leaders in your own homeland

Which Is Not the land falsely called “Israel” today

The truth will set you free

Mamre is literally in Israel proper, in today's area called the West Bank. It's near Hebron. Beyond  the Jordan is to the west, in Canaan, from the threshing floor of Atad. They didn't bury Israel at the threshing floor of Atad. They mourned there, then carried Israel to the Oaks of Mamre, near Hebron. 

• Well Said! 1

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

Yes, you do disagree with him. 

I don't see any evidence there are Israeli saints and christian saints, and the two are separate in sainthood. In fact, I don't see 'christian' saints anywhere. I see Gentiles grafted by faith into the family of God, in the faith of Abraham, adopted by God's grace. 

If anyone is in Christ, they are the seed of Abraham, and are of the Israel of faith.

You don't know what a saint who lives in Israel is?

If any man who is in Christ lives in America,he is called an American.

If any man is in Christ live in Israel ,he is called an Israeli.

Daniel 11:33

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

These wise men in the above verse are Israelis.They are not Americans.Theu are residents of Israel.Not America.

Do you understand?

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

No. The scripture doesn't say, "If you are in Christ you are Christian, and heirs according to the promise."

Scripture says, "If you are in Christ, you are the seed of Abraham and heirs according to the promise.

The seed of Abraham is Isaac and Jacob, Jacob who is Israel, the Israel of faith and trust, the Israel of promise. 

Yes. And everyone so called at that time will be resurrected and given the promise fulfilled of living and reigning with Christ.

This doesn't limit the makeup of the group to natural born Israelis. This is anyone. 

I know, you think it's all limited to Israel. It's not. It's worldwide. You'll see. We will all see.

He makes the mistake of thinking that 'Christians' are a group sanctified and elevated. No one is getting the kingdom that isn't of the seed of Abraham, grafted into the natural olive tree of Israel, and has faced the worldwide power and authority of the beast.

False

This is not just any group reigning with Christ.These are all Israelis .All of them.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

While Keras will be typing on his keyboard that he will be reigning with Christ,These Israelis in the above verse will be murdered for their testimony of Christ.And while Keras is telling everyone he will rule over the nations these Israelis in the above verse will be resurected.And while Keras is typing that he doesn't understand what happened,these Israelis in the above verse will be reigning over the nations in the Lord's land as scripture says they will.

Isaiah 14:2

Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And Israel will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the LORD’s land. They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

7 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

While Keras will be typing on his keyboard that he will be reigning with Christ,These Israelis in the above verse will be murdered for their testimony of Christ.And while Keras is telling everyone he will rule over the nations these Israelis in the above verse will be resurected.And while Keras is typing that he doesn't understand what happened,these Israelis in the above verse will be reigning over the nations in the Lord's land as scripture says they will.

You exhibit a total failure to read and understand Gods Plans for all those who believe in Him and who have accepted the Salvation offered by Jesus. 

EVERYBODY alive today, has some of Abrahams genes and the scripture passage in Ephesians 2:11-18, makes it clear that ethnicity has no bearing on who are the people of God. 

The Dispensation idea that the Jews will be redeemed, along with their 'rapture to heaven' of the Church, is false and will never happen. 

• Thumbs Up 1