• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,171
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 11/4/2023 at 1:23 AM, Diaste said:

Is this the time for a solution? Is this the time for someone to step in and calm the tension and stop the bloodshed? 

Getting pretty close to it; I still think it is to be a few years off.

The guy's actual name is still unknown to us, but he is called "the King of the North." As in Daniel 11:40-45

Of course, he will only stop the bloodshed in Israel; in the surrounding nations, he will inflict a whole lot of bloodshed and cause a whole lot of new tensions.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

23 minutes ago, Keras said:

You exhibit a total failure to read and understand Gods Plans for all those who believe in Him and who have accepted the Salvation offered by Jesus. 

EVERYBODY alive today, has some of Abrahams genes and the scripture passage in Ephesians 2:11-18, makes it clear that ethnicity has no bearing on who are the people of God. 

The Dispensation idea that the Jews will be redeemed, along with their 'rapture to heaven' of the Church, is false and will never happen. 

You still have not posted one verse saying God will take the land away from Israels resurected saints and give it to you as you claimed .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,697
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

5 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You still have not posted one verse saying God will take the land away from Israels resurected saints and give it to you as you claimed .

Matthew 21:43 The Kingdom will be taken from the Jews and given to the Christian peoples. 

Jeremiah 8:10 ..I shall take the [holy] Land from you and give it to new owners.

Romans 9:26...in the very [the same] place, [as the ancient Israelites were banished from] you Christians will be called the children of God. 

14 minutes ago, Keras said:

Matthew 21:43 The Kingdom will be taken from the Jews and given to the Christian peoples. 

Jeremiah 8:10 ..I shall take the [holy] Land from you and give it to new owners.

Romans 9:26...in the very [the same] place, [as the ancient Israelites were banished from] you Christians will be called the children of God. 

I said

"You are not going to be able to take the promised land away from the saints of Israel that live and die in Israel and are resurected .Dont even think you can ."

You said you won't but God will .

You still have not given any verses showing God will take the promised land away from the resurected saints of God and give it to you as you said he will.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,648
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

22 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

False

This is not just any group reigning with Christ.These are all Israelis .All of them.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

While Keras will be typing on his keyboard that he will be reigning with Christ,These Israelis in the above verse will be murdered for their testimony of Christ.And while Keras is telling everyone he will rule over the nations these Israelis in the above verse will be resurected.And while Keras is typing that he doesn't understand what happened,these Israelis in the above verse will be reigning over the nations in the Lord's land as scripture says they will.

Isaiah 14:2

Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And Israel will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the LORD’s land. They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors.

You still don't see the Israel of God.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,648
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

22 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You don't know what a saint who lives in Israel is?

If any man who is in Christ lives in America,he is called an American.

If any man is in Christ live in Israel ,he is called an Israeli.

Daniel 11:33

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

These wise men in the above verse are Israelis.They are not Americans.Theu are residents of Israel.Not America.

Do you understand?

This is a natural understanding. You aren't seeing.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

You still don't see the Israel of God.

Yes I know who the Israel of God is.

That is the remnant of Israel who overcome.Those who follow the Lamb and are redeemed during the first resurection.

Revelation 14:3-4

And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.

These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.

I've read much about them throughout the bible.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

This is a natural understanding. You aren't seeing.

I can see just fine thank you. The persecution of the saints of God takes place  throughout the cities of Israel.I understand the cities of Israel to be located in the country which calls itself Israel.You believe the cities of Israel is in Moscow,New York,and Brazil.Thats why you don't understand .

You don't know where Israel is.

Mathew 10:23

But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

These wise leaders who are persecuted are in Israel.Not Australia.

Daniel 11:33

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/6/2023 at 2:53 AM, Diaste said:

The seed of Abraham is Isaac and Jacob, Jacob who is Israel, the Israel of faith and trust, the Israel of promise. 

Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried."  "I will do as you say," he said. ;

Genesis 49:31 There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah.

Genesis 50:10  And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation:

Genesis 50:13 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 50:14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.

The Israeli's claim that the land they now occupy is the homeland of the Israelites while their great leaders were buried elsewhere; Israel, Isaac, Rebekah, Abraham, Leah and Sarah were not buried in the land we now call "Israel" but in a land called Canaan which was beyond the Jordan river. 

Why is there such a disconnect from biblical history and the occupied land of today?

You bury your great leaders in your own homeland

Which Is Not the land falsely called “Israel” today

The truth will set you free

Edited by jamesdyson
clearity

1 hour ago, jamesdyson said:

Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried."  "I will do as you say," he said. ;

Genesis 49:31 There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah.

Genesis 50:10  And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation:

Genesis 50:13 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 50:14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.

The Israeli's claim that the land they now occupy is the homeland of the Israelites while their great leaders were buried elsewhere; Israel, Isaac, Rebekah, Abraham, Leah and Sarah were not buried in the land we now call "Israel" but in a land called Canaan which was beyond the Jordan river. 

Why is there such a disconnect from biblical history and the occupied land of today?

You bury your great leaders in your own homeland

Which Is Not the land falsely called “Israel” today

The truth will set you free

You bury your great leaders in your own homeland?

Abraham ,Isaac,and Jacob were buried by family in the land that was promised to Abraham and his seed.

Edited by Shilohsfoal