• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

It is appropriate, because I've asked you a Question based upon your statement that you've

experienced first hand God's confession to you, about your purpose.

There is millions of people believing in second life, after physical death, truth is, as long it didn't

happen', it still is only a belief.

There is absolutely nothing rude and insulting in my communication with you. Simply , what I feel about your statement, in form of a Question.

There is no need, whatsoever, for you to trigger global depression, over legit question.

And to throw all kinda Judgements around. Talking about hypocrisy. :17:

much time

You asked me a question that, no matter how I respond, you cannot respond back with any actual knowledge because you do not know my experience. The only thing you can do is speculate. This isn't productive, encouraging or uplifting so there is no point.

The fact is, I think you are off your rocker with your twisted beliefs. And that's fine. You're entitled to your beliefs. You enjoy enticing people into arguments but it's not going to work with me. No matter how a person lays scripture out to someone like you, you will say it's a misinterpretation and twist it to your own satisfaction. Proverbs 29:9 If a wise man contends with a foolish man, Whether the fool rages or laughs, there is no peace.

My point, and only response to you, is that what you posted was just rude. You don't know me and we had never spoken. You would have no basis for argument, but that's what you were looking for. An argument.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

. . .I've asked you a Question based upon your statement that you've

experienced first hand God's confession to you, about your purpose.

There is millions of people believing in second life, after physical death, truth is, as long it didn't

happen', it still is only a belief . . .

Perhaps it is because you yourself have not experienced what Keith has.

There are many beliefs out there . . . more false than true. But the reality that accompanies (true) Christian faith transcends mere elective belief into conviction - a force greater than a mere preference of principles and ethics.

The Holy Writ tells us that

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

this place is getting wierd.... Don't sweat it keith.;...

2nd2n1roc you really should hang around here for a while to get to know people before you blurt out things like that. We get to know each other before we talk to each other like that.

Sam

• Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

this place is getting wierd.... Don't sweat it keith.;...

2nd2n1roc you really should hang around here for a while to get to know people before you blurt out things like that. We get to know each other before we talk to each other like that.

Sam

Thanks Sam. I think 2nd's response caught me so off-guard because of it's nature that I responded emotionally. I'm not usually given to doing that, but none-the-less I did. I work very hard not to do that and I learned from it. That's the benefit I'll take from this. So, I forgive you 2nd and won't think on this anymore. I ask you to forgive me in my harsh reply. :)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  363
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Amen Keith;

Thanks for letting God use you in such a way to bless us. I was/am blessed by your post. I have read a lot on end time prophesis and your post agrees with them. Definetly a word from God.

in Him;

corey