• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

44 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

If you want to believe end time prophecies are not about end time ,that's fine by me.

I simply answer the question ,who is king of the south.I understand it by watching the prophecies being fulfilled that pertain to the king of the north and south.

E  understand but once again, I would ask you to consider these books, especially Daniel are written for / to the Jews and the coming of their Messiah. 

God bless, Charlie 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

59 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

E  understand but once again, I would ask you to consider these books, especially Daniel are written for / to the Jews and the coming of their Messiah. 

God bless, Charlie 

I've read the books .The little horn persecutes the saints who are in Christ .

They have already received the Messiah and they follow him.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

You believe these Jews dont know the lamb but the truth is they are following the Lamb of God.They choose to let themselves be persecuted and they don't try to save their lives.They have already received the gospel.

Mathew 16:25

For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.