• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.95
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

7 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Worship means to think highly of something or adore it.

There are many people who worship the Israeli government.Thats why they support it 100 percent no matter what sins they commit and they never speak against it.

They also call people names who will speak against it for the sins it commits.

The beast can do no wrong in their eyes.

Everywhere you go antisemitism is on full display.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, Rick-Parker said:

Everywhere you go antisemitism is on full display.

Everywhere you go,people are called antisemitic for not worshiping the beast.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Worship means to think highly of something or adore it.

There are many people who worship the Israeli government.Thats why they support it 100 percent no matter what sins they commit and they never speak against it.

They also call people names who will speak against it for the sins it commits.

The beast can do no wrong in their eyes.

I assure you I do not worship the beast, nor do I think Israel can do anything wrong.  Still, it looks like you are calling Israel the beast.  Are you?

1 minute ago, OneLight said:

I assure you I do not worship the beast, nor do I think Israel can do anything wrong.  Still, it looks like you are calling Israel the beast.  Are you?

How many times do I need to say

The Israeli government is the beast that came out of the sea and will persecute the saints in the land of  Israel.

The false prophets are them who come in Jesus name and decieve the people so that they worship the beast.

Mathew 24

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

29 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

How many times do I need to say

The Israeli government is the beast that came out of the sea and will persecute the saints in the land of  Israel.

The false prophets are them who come in Jesus name and decieve the people so that they worship the beast.

Mathew 24

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Are you trying to say Israel is the beast of Revelation 13:1?  If you are, I whole heartedly disagree.  You can say this all you want, but you will not convince me.

11 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Are you trying to say Israel is the beast of Revelation 13:1?  If you are, I whole heartedly disagree.  You can say this all you want, but you will not convince me.

Well maybe after the US sends the false prophet to Israel and the Israelis start getting the mark of the beast ,then you might understand.

But seeing the false prophet comes in Jesus name,you probably would believe them instead of me.

5 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Well maybe after the US sends the false prophet to Israel and the Israelis start getting the mark of the beast ,then you might understand.

But seeing the false prophet comes in Jesus name,you probably would believe them instead of me.

I take the word of others with a grain of salt.  I examine their fruit.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,588
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

15 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Hamas isn't crying.

You WISH that were true! But, Hamas is an organization of COWARDS! And, they'll squeel like pigs, when they're about to be slaughtered! They spread their propaganda and blame Israel for their people's starvation, when it is THEIR confiscation of the aid sent to them, and they will eat it all themselves! They won't go hungry if aid is sent to the people who need it!

Children who are being blown up by Israel are.Every child from infantry to teenages are all crying in Gaza.Many of them orphans and others missing limbs.But all of them with empty bellies.

What is your primary language? I ask because it sure doesn't sound like it's English! 

When you worship the beast ,you will support every evil act the Israeli government commits.You will not speak against it.

Israel is not going to stop until they have ERADICATED the threat of Hamas! They give their people a way to escape, and Hamas blocks their way! Well, you know what? THAT'S on Hamas! THEY are the ones guilty of war atrocities! And, THEY will pay the price! And, no one is "worshipping the beast." Hamas are the children of haSatan! They lie like he does, because he is the father of liars! They murder like he does, because he HATES God who is love! And, they will be in the Lake of Fire along side of him!

Let's see if I have you right.  USA (big Satan) will send the false prophet to Israel (little Satan) which is the beast.  Where have I heard that before?

7 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

You WISH that were true! But, Hamas is an organization of COWARDS! And, they'll squeel like pigs, when they're about to be slaughtered! They spread their propaganda and blame Israel for their people's starvation, when it is THEIR confiscation of the aid sent to them, and they will eat it all themselves! They won't go hungry if aid is sent to the people who need it!

What is your primary language? I ask because it sure doesn't sound like it's English! 

Israel is not going to stop until they have ERADICATED the threat of Hamas! They give their people a way to escape, and Hamas blocks their way! Well, you know what? THAT'S on Hamas! THEY are the ones guilty of war atrocities! And, THEY will pay the price! And, no one is "worshipping the beast." Hamas are the children of haSatan! They lie like he does, because he is the father of liars! They murder like he does, because he HATES God who is love! And, they will be in the Lake of Fire along side of him!

The beast isn't going to stop hamas.