• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,222
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I love that song....   Mark Lowry sends me over the edge when he sings it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  575
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  9

7 minutes ago, other one said:

I love that song....   Mark Lowry sends me over the edge when he sings it.

Mary Lowry wrote the words and Buddy Greene wrote the music :) I like it by so many artists. Mark Lowry does an amazing job and all Glory to God!!

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,222
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 minutes ago, Patticats said:

Mary Lowry wrote the words and Buddy Greene wrote the music :) I like it by so many artists. Mark Lowry does an amazing job and all Glory to God!!

Buddy was the first to sing it in public.   Oddly enough, he was in the Middle East and the audience was a bunch of Muslims.   He had sung about all the songs he knew, and they wanted one more.   You know how that goes when you are in a private concert.  Well, he said he and Mark had been working on a new one and asked if they wanted to hear it. He put everything he had into it and from what he said the audience didn't make a sound for a long time.   He said he thought he'd crossed some kind of line and for a minute was kind of disturbed.

Then an old gentleman leaned forward in his chair and asked, "Can you sing that again?"   So the first two performances of the song were in a private concert to a group of non believers.   I can't remember if it was in Qatar or UAE.  He said they really liked it.

• Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  575
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  9

17 minutes ago, other one said:

Buddy was the first to sing it in public.   Oddly enough, he was in the Middle East and the audience was a bunch of Muslims.   He had sung about all the songs he knew, and they wanted one more.   You know how that goes when you are in a private concert.  Well, he said he and Mark had been working on a new one and asked if they wanted to hear it. He put everything he had into it and from what he said the audience didn't make a sound for a long time.   He said he thought he'd crossed some kind of line and for a minute was kind of disturbed.

Then an old gentleman leaned forward in his chair and asked, "Can you sing that again?"   So the first two performances of the song were in a private concert to a group of non believers.   I can't remember if it was in Qatar or UAE.  He said they really liked it.

God has really used this song!!