• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  670
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I think I been wasting my efforts on this forum. I think I am not gifted enough to bear any fruit. I don’t get much response like others do. I think the lord Jesus will lead me elsewhere. Thanks 

Like others have said, take a break . . . and who says you are not 'gifted enough' ? ? ? Certainly God has not told you that!  And neither do I . .  or others who matter more than me on Worthy. I hardly ever create a new thread unless something matters enough for me to initiate it. Most times, I simply read, or like, or comment on what 'grabs' my interest or attention (like your post I am replying to).

I too almost closed out my Worthy membership when people did not respond or like things that mattered to me then I realized;

I am not looking for constant approval from other members; I am not in a popularity contest; not everyone likes my theological view of the Bible and Christian walk; sometimes I won't log into Worthy for days depending on what else is happening in my life . . . that does not mean I won't read various posts . . . they are just delayed; Sometimes I can help or lighten peoples burdens by giving an point of view based on scripture that might encourage them. or help, or exhort them, or comfort them; BUT if I have nothing to say that is meaningful, I do not reply or respond and let others do that . . . 

I see that you are an Oversight person (not sure what they do exactly), but, you have more responsibility than others, so, before you abandon your post you should question 'why' you are doing that, and not getting a lot of responses is not a valid reason in my opinion.

Grace and Peace to you . . . Ray . . .

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

Hi Wayne, I think Peter felt the same way and look what took  place. "Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life." Do what you must but my advise is, Don't take a break. Double your efforts. God wants to use you. Jesus spent 3 1/2 years ministering, ended up with only twelve and they all abandoned Him, BUT look what it produced afterward. He is your example. Follow Him no matter what. Blessings.

1 Corinthians 12:14-27 For the body is not one member, but many. If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling? But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him. And if they were all one member, where were the body? But now are they many members, yet but one body. And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you. Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary: And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness. For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked: That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another. And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it. Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,713
  • Content Per Day:  5.05
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

The perfect post needs no response. So the lesser the response perhaps the closer to perfection it is. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Interesting! 1

• Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,713
  • Content Per Day:  5.05
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hey at least no one is tickling your ears eh? LOL

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,126
  • Content Per Day:  9.67
  • Days Won:  149

What's going on Wayne? Man don't leave.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,885
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

You have been very useful to me, and it must be others.

Hi Wayne, I always remember your first post. Hope you stay. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  406
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

On 11/28/2023 at 4:23 AM, Wayne222 said:

I think I been wasting my efforts on this forum. I think I am not gifted enough to bear any fruit. I don’t get much response like others do. I think the lord Jesus will lead me elsewhere. Thanks 

Me too. Ps. I've been on a few forums, and lost hope in them now.

I hardly go on them now, except for prayer. Use the forum for prayer, if nothing else

Wait on The Lord, again, I say wait (to both of us)

• Thumbs Up 2