• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

Who created Hamas in the first place? Hmmm???

1927250576_UnitedNationsfalsedoveofpeaceimages.jpg.08f665416b943b8b87701e157e2def46.jpg1242652149_AbrahamAccordcoindangers20204jbb02yseqq51.jpg.51ac29bed89bd33ef4b45d87c8b6ba55.jpg226832154_satanluciferEVzky_dXkAAeTvo.jpg.558345967cdf42eb83902441fbdf125e.jpg332886836_catplayoingplaying-kitty-smiley-emoticon.gif.6bf282fe1753c36f5da91c1cad1d7475.gif5a3b320c73e6e_scoobie-dooperplexedimages.jpg.db1f17b4146a821ed957162ba9e27e24.jpg1183728930_lastlackandwhitestepoutindex.png.528e313cc9b817d4517e2cdf9e816cbd.png

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Who created Hamas in the first place? Hmmm???

Hamas is the military arm of the Muslim Brotherhood.  And it's much bigger than Gaza

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, other one said:

Hamas is the military arm of the Muslim Brotherhood.

If I understand  it began this time with Hamas  paragliding into Israel? they simply paraglided and entered to attack Israel? that has in place 24/7 avery high tech state of the art military inplace ? Oh ok!

So Hamas was never a military strategy created or funded by the Israeli military government?

Hamas is not a puppet to Israel??

WOW! ok, i guess if you say so, I believe you,.... by your answer I probably should just go ahead and believe main stream media  that supports political Zionism and not go further and do my own diligent research and view all the strategic angles on the subject matter

Incredible how all this violence and deaths occurred, with innocent lives taken.

One thing though, GOD , yes the ONE  True God of Abraham. Issac and Jacob, Sees All, knows All.

And God remains the same yesterday ,today and forever.

God could not give  His Blessing on David building a temple to honour God because there was to much innocent violent blood shed with Davids reign. Look up: 1 Kings 5:3-18

1 Chronicles 22:7-8

And David said to Solomon, My son, as for me, it was in my mind to build an house unto the name of the Lord my God:

8 But the Word of the Lord came to me, saying, Thou hast shed blood abundantly, and hast made great wars: thou shalt not build an house unto my name, because thou hast shed much blood upon the earth in my sight.

If God could not bless David with Davids wish to build a temple for God because of the innocent blood shed that happened under Davids reign, what makes you think God would approve and bless Israel  with a temple now? with all the violent innocent blood shed now?

very short video you can find on bitchute:

You want me to support Israel?

Edited by 1to3
spelling & syntax

4 hours ago, 1to3 said:

If I understand  it began this time with Hamas  paragliding into Israel? they simply paraglided and entered to attack Israel? that has in place 24/7 avery high tech state of the art military inplace ? Oh ok!

So Hamas was never a military strategy created or funded by the Israeli military government?

Hamas is not a puppet to Israel??

WOW! ok, i guess if you say so, I believe you,.... by your answer I probably should just go ahead and believe main stream media  that supports political Zionism and not go further and do my own diligent research and view all the strategic angles on the subject matter

Incredible how all this violence and deaths occurred, with innocent lives taken.

One thing though, GOD , yes the ONE  True God of Abraham. Issac and Jacob, Sees All, knows All.

And God remains the same yesterday ,today and forever.

God could not give  His Blessing on David building a temple to honour God because there was to much innocent violent blood shed with Davids reign. Look up: 1 Kings 5:3-18

And David said to Solomon, My son, as for me, it was in my mind to build an house unto the name of the Lord my God:

8 But the Word of the Lord came to me, saying, Thou hast shed blood abundantly, and hast made great wars: thou shalt not build an house unto my name, because thou hast shed much blood upon the earth in my sight.

If God could not bless David with Davids wish to build a temple for God because of the innocent blood shed that happened under Davids reign, what makes you think God would approve and bless Israel  with a temple now? with all the violent innocent blood shed now?

very short video you can find on bitchute:

You want me to support Israel?

I have learned not to trust anything that comes from bitchute.   They started letting me down at least 5 years ago.

what innocent blood have they shed:::

F8X2heSbYAEXqTo.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

my God:

2 hours ago, other one said:

I have learned not to trust anything that comes from bitchute.   They started letting me down at least 5 years ago.

whether bitchute, youtube  or other there is truth, there are lies, there is truth mixed with lies and there is main stream political propaganda.

Its not only found in one place, its found everywhere

You need a sound mind and Gods discernment to help lead you in His Truth.

2 hours ago, other one said:

Look up: 1 Kings 5:3-18

What  innocent Blood has Israel shed lately?

over 1 million children without mercy.

Edited by 1to3
spelling & syntax

2 hours ago, 1to3 said:

What  innocent Blood has Israel shed lately?

over 1 million children without mercy.

Really????    And where did you get this tidbit of information.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, other one said:

Really????    And where did you get this tidbit of information.

From Gods Word:

Look up: 1 Kings 5:3-18

16 hours ago, other one said:

Really???? 

How many innocent children's shed lives is too much for you???

50 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

How many innocent children's shed lives is too much for you???

I do not believe they have killed any that wasn't being used as shields by terrorists or other adults.