• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/25/1992

I’ve made a couple threads about salvation and I’m just wondering if someone was to fall away and become worse, is it possible to be renewed to repentance? 
I’m worried I’ve become worse and unable to sense God. I don’t know if I’m abit to be with God anymore or if I now have a demon. I don’t know where to get help for this.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,873
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

True Christians cannot be demon possessed. Why do you think you might be? It is normal to go through seasons of struggle, seasons of feeling more distant or more close to God. We will not be perfectly committed and together with God until our sin natures are removed from us in the next life.

Do you attend a local gathering of true believers for teaching and fellowship?

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,675
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

20 hours ago, bbbshuaw said:

I’ve made a couple threads about salvation and I’m just wondering if someone was to fall away and become worse, is it possible to be renewed to repentance? 
I’m worried I’ve become worse and unable to sense God. I don’t know if I’m abit to be with God anymore or if I now have a demon. I don’t know where to get help for this.

Hi 

Before we are born again we belong to Satan.. We are his prisoners in chains.. When we are born again we are released from prison.. From bondage.. And satan then has to fight to stop us from spreading the good news.. The Gospel of Jesus Christ.. You are now in warfare!!..  You need the armour of God!! Especially to feed the hunger for knowing God by His Word.. The bible!!.. You need to prove yourself  and become stronger in spirit and in truth.. The enemy is a liar and the father of lies... Dont listen to lies but read Gods truth..

Mike :) 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

21 hours ago, bbbshuaw said:

I’m just wondering if someone was to fall away and become worse, is it possible to be renewed to repentance? 

God is very gracious,  he has promised to never quench  the smoking flax or break  a bruised reed!

He knows our weaknesses, only the Christian worries about committing sins, so take heart you are not abandoned by God. 

You are incredibly  precious  to God, his Son suffered unbelievably inorder to save you, so do you really  think he is going to let you slip away?

You have to make the effort to praise God, to read and pray about your Bible readings, to regularly  attend church, to be involved  in church life, to live as a Christian and yes it can be very hard.

Look at the alternatives,  they all lead to an eternity without any experience of any of God's good gifts and worse no experience  of God, that is literally He'll.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,398
  • Content Per Day:  12.16
  • Days Won:  31

On 11/30/2023 at 8:14 AM, bbbshuaw said:

Hi @bbbshuaw If you read John's First Epistle (short; only 5 chapters) and Romans chapter 8, especially the end of the chapter, you will read some wonderfully assuring verses.

Philippians 1.6 also: "He that hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ".

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,367
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/30/2023 at 11:14 PM, bbbshuaw said:

Satan tempts us away from God, then lies to us that God will not receive us back.

James 4:8
Draw near to God and He will draw near to you

Luke 15:4-6
“What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!’

Note the response of the father to the prodigal son:

Luke 15:20
“And he arose and came to his father. But when he was still a great way off, his father saw him and had compassion, and ran and fell on his neck and kissed him.

If you turn back to your heavenly Father, He will run to you.

If ever we think we are in need "mercy and grace", that is the time to come confidently to God.

Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

God is not looking for a reason to reject you. He paid a very high price to save you - so He could have you and love you forever.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  168
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  12/28/1983

First of all Sister - you are worried therefore you care therefore you still have the Holy Spirit!

Read Romans 8:38-39 and John 10:27-30 - not a license to sin though!

Read deliverance books like Steps to freedom in Christ by Dr Neil T Anderson - small easy book, also The bondage breaker and Victory over the darkness by him - he puts it sensibly like my first sentence.

You might be in bondage so get delivered by going through the steps. Also get routine and structure in your life but the books come first as it frees you up to get closer to Christ who gives you strength for routine and a happier life :)