IGNORED

The 7th October : the shadow of the 5th seal martyrdom by radical racist terrorists

R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,588
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

How about shooting a 13 year old American and putting him in prison for going home from a soccer game?

That was in today's news.Istael has been shooting Palestinian children for decades.Its nothing new.

Shalom, Shilohsfoal.

You would do better NOT to listen to "Palestinian" propaganda. First, most are NOT "Palestinians." They are from JORDAN back in the mid-1940s, PUT in Israel to frustrate the plan to give the Land (back) to the Jews for a homeland and to form the nation Israel once again. (See the Balfour Declaration.)

Second, you're twisting things around. Israel WELCOMES them, if they would simply become a part of Israel. But, "Palestinians" are taught to HATE the Jews instead, and they are taught to "push them into the sea," when at all possible! They ACTIVELY refuse Israeli citizenship, in favor of forcing them to relinquish lands to them in trade for peace, lands that are NOT THEIRS, BUT GOD'S! That land called "the WEST BANK?" That in the Scriptures is called "the Mountains of Israel!" (See Ezekiel 36.) YHWH God LITERALLY WROTE HIS NAME on those mountains!

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

24 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Shilohsfoal.

You would do better NOT to listen to "Palestinian" propaganda. First, most are NOT "Palestinians." They are from JORDAN back in the mid-1940s, PUT in Israel to frustrate the plan to give the Land (back) to the Jews for a homeland and to form the nation Israel once again. (See the Balfour Declaration.)

Second, you're twisting things around. Israel WELCOMES them, if they would simply become a part of Israel. But, "Palestinians" are taught to HATE the Jews instead, and they are taught to "push them into the sea," when at all possible! They ACTIVELY refuse Israeli citizenship, in favor of forcing them to relinquish lands to them in trade for peace, lands that are NOT THEIRS, BUT GOD'S! That land called "the WEST BANK?" That in the Scriptures is called "the Mountains of Israel!" (See Ezekiel 36.) YHWH God LITERALLY WROTE HIS NAME on those mountains!

That's like saying Herod is king of Israel .The mountains belong to Herod because Herod is Israel.

Here is Israel in the bible.Can you tell me who Israel is?

Isaiah 49

Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

Then I said, I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the Lord, and my work with my God.

And now, saith the Lord that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, and my God shall be my strength.

And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Thus saith the Lord, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the Lord that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee.

Thus saith the Lord, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,588
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

14 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

That's like saying Herod is king of Israel .The mountains belong to Herod because Herod is Israel.

Here is Israel in the bible.Can you tell me who Israel is?

Shabbat shalom, Shilohsfoal.

You are so full of nonsense that you're not making any sense!

"Israel" is the NAME given to the son of Yitschaq ("Isaac"), son of Avraham ("Abraham"). His name originally was (and still is) Ya`aqoV ("Jacob"). He is the father of the twelve children (and two grandchildren) which became the twelve tribes of Israel (with one tribe reserved to God alone)! 

I know you're trying to say that "Yeeshuwa`" ("Jesus") is the "Israel in the Bible," but you should READ what you queted!

6 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shabbat shalom, Shilohsfoal.

You are so full of nonsense that you're not making any sense!

"Israel" is the NAME given to the son of Yitschaq ("Isaac"), son of Avraham ("Abraham"). His name originally was (and still is) Ya`aqoV ("Jacob"). He is the father of the twelve children (and two grandchildren) which became the twelve tribes of Israel (with one tribe reserved to God alone)! 

I know you're trying to say that "Yeeshuwa`" ("Jesus") is the "Israel in the Bible," but you should READ what you queted!

I'm not the one speaking nonsense.

You claim the Israeli government that now rules Canaan is the rightful heir to the mountains of Israel,Then why does scripture say Christ is the heir to all the promises made to Abraham and his seed?

Galatians 3:16

The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,” meaning one person, who is Christ.

WHen did you decide Christ is no longer the heir to the mountains of Israel?

PS

I read what I quoted and understand who God had formed in the womb and who the light of the gentiles is for he is the light of the world.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I'm not the one speaking nonsense.

You claim the Israeli government that now rules Canaan is the rightful heir to the mountains of Israel,Then why does scripture say Christ is the heir to all the promises made to Abraham and his seed?

Galatians 3:16

The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,” meaning one person, who is Christ.

What a wonderful example of select-quoting! What else has Paul written about the seed of Israel? How about,

For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God has not cast away His people whom He foreknew. ... And so ALL Israel will be saved, as it is written, "The Redeemer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob..." For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.  Romans 11:1-2, 26 29

21 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

What a wonderful example of select-quoting! What else has Paul written about the seed of Israel? How about,

For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God has not cast away His people whom He foreknew. ... And so ALL Israel will be saved, as it is written, "The Redeemer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob..." For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.  Romans 11:1-2, 26 29

Nothing select about it.Either they are in Christ or they are not .You should be able to tell the difference.

Gal 3:29

If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

As for who will be saved and who will not.Jesus said.

Mark 16

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

If you want to preach that everyone in Canaan who does not believe the gospel,and rejects Christ shall be saved,then you are the denying the word spoken by our Lord.

31 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

Here's another quote.

12 And he began to speak unto them by parables. A certain man planted a vineyard, and set an hedge about it, and digged a place for the winefat, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country.

And at the season he sent to the husbandmen a servant, that he might receive from the husbandmen of the fruit of the vineyard.

And they caught him, and beat him, and sent him away empty.

And again he sent unto them another servant; and at him they cast stones, and wounded him in the head, and sent him away shamefully handled.

And again he sent another; and him they killed, and many others; beating some, and killing some.

Having yet therefore one son, his wellbeloved, he sent him also last unto them, saying, They will reverence my son.

But those husbandmen said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and the inheritance shall be ours.'

And they took him, and killed him, and cast him out of the vineyard.

Who is the heir?

The Son

or the husbandmen who claim the inheritance is theirs?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

Shilohsfoal, if you ever can understand Zechariah 12:10 and Revelation 7:2-8, then you will be able to understand the End Time Israel that God will redeem, despite their being in unbelief all the way up to His Parousia.

42 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

Shilohsfoal, if you ever can understand Zechariah 12:10 and Revelation 7:2-8, then you will be able to understand the End Time Israel that God will redeem, despite their being in unbelief all the way up to His Parousia.

I already understand end times Israel.

A remnant will be saved.The majority are not.The remnant believe in Jesus and follow his instructions found in the gospel. They go throughout Israel preaching the gospel and warning the people to not take the mark of the beast .They spend 3.5 years being hated by their own people and treated as apostates who are enemies of the Israel .They are beaten and killed for their testimony of Jesus throughout all the cities of Israel.Then the end comes.The unbelieving Jews recieve the wrath of God and the Israelis who were murdered for their testimony of Jesus are resurrected and rewarded.

Jesus spoke of end times Israel in the gospel .You should try reading the gospel to understand what takes place in Israel at the time of the end.

The followers of Jesus in Israel will be betrayed to death by family members.Thats how much Jesus is hated in Israel by many.

Mark 13

12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

1 hour ago, WilliamL said:

Here is end times Israel.

Ezekiel

He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand.

And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar.

And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side;

And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:

Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.

And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord God! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?

Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The Lord hath forsaken the earth, and the Lord seeth not.

10 And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.

11 And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me.

You don't understand why God is so furious with the people in Israel and pours out his wrath upon them at the time of the end.You don't understand their sins they have committed even though it's spelled out for you right there in the book of revelation.A book they reject because they reject Jesus.

Them who are marked in Ezekiel 9 believe in Jesus.Jesus is marking them.

Edited by Shilohsfoal