• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

11 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

Some might disagree on the CHD as an actual source for the info, but since we obviously have crippled children after the Polio vaccine with the same symptoms as Polio (called by another name) I would think they would be a great resource for the families themselves.

Yes, they always change the names of things to protect themselves.  Same idea with renaming companies, or reorganizations within them.

Well, they are giving a live virus that they tried to weaken and it does not work out that they are weakened.  Sometimes the whole town is infected because by waste water, for example, from the infected.  

If you get the flu or Covid, and you survive it and get better; that is the vaccine!  The virus you caught IS THE VACCINE.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, farouk said:

Think of FD Roosevelt with his polio; what a bane it was then, and now in comparison................

Fdr was dead in 1945,vaccine came out in 55. He didn't likely have it but another disease 

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

42 minutes ago, Sparks said:

It's not backwards.  The attenuated polio vaccine is viable (or "live"), and infections are not insignificant if it causes paralysis.  The vaccine is the leading cause of polio, today.  It's highly debatable that the vaccine worked, but regardless, it's the main problem now.

When your vaccine is causing polio outbreaks, its time to rethink attenuated vaccines.   

Lol yes because the only, and I mean the only cases of polio today are the less then 1% of people who got it from the vaccine. 

The cases of the vaccine was never made? Would likely be over 1000% higher.

So yes, your way of looking at it is backwards. It's technically accurate, but it's a twist of the fact while ignoring the rest of the story, to push am agenda. That's all I have to say on the matter. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

12 minutes ago, The_Patriot21 said:

I have...but I also know just as many people get it who never got the chicken pox vaccine as did... better double check your facts.

Where did I say I got the vaccine which is used for small pox in the army ?

My dad had it the early 50s irc he was 4 and got shingles at my age in the early 2000s.

I'm not anti vax .kinda can't even  trump no old army issues rule on vax was removed and orders to get them had to be obeyed .cm anthrax boosters which I had ,until it was stopped were mandatory .

To enlist 

,mmr,small pox if deploying, flu ,scarlet fever ,hep a,hep b,and polio ,tetanus and gamma globulin and others I can't recall .tb test ,boosters as necessary . 

I received the varicella shot which is to cause a scar in 2004 . It never did .they wanted to retry me and never got to it .

My records said yes but I didn't react . 

I'm not going to go get a covid booster shot but I also don't judge my wife who has until last time as she felt it unnecessary .I see it as a flue shot and I have gotten several times of influenza despite that shot .the first being the Spanish flu back in 93.

My asthma may change that but that's me . 

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

35 minutes ago, The_Patriot21 said:

Lol yes because the only, and I mean the only cases of polio today are the less then 1% of people who got it from the vaccine. 

The cases of the vaccine was never made? Would likely be over 1000% higher.

So yes, your way of looking at it is backwards. It's technically accurate, but it's a twist of the fact while ignoring the rest of the story, to push am agenda. That's all I have to say on the matter. 

I notice when you are not doing well in a debate, you tend to sign off like this claiming it is all you have to say on the matter.  

The irony is that you are the one ignoring the rest of the story which is that the attenuated vaccine is now the primary source of the problem.  :emot-nod:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

I strongly think no one should get it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest AFlameOfFire
44 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Yes, they always change the names of things to protect themselves.  Same idea with renaming companies, or reorganizations within them.

I think they have themselves covered for liability.

44 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Well, they are giving a live virus that they tried to weaken and it does not work out that they are weakened.  Sometimes the whole town is infected because by waste water, for example, from the infected.  

If you get the flu or Covid, and you survive it and get better; that is the vaccine!  The virus you caught IS THE VACCINE.

Then I can legitimately say I got the vaccine then (God's version) :laugh:

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

I think they have themselves covered for liability.

Then I can legitimately say I got the vaccine then (God's version) :laugh:

As did my wife and I, our children and spouses, their children, and most of our friends.            Choice. Freedom. Liberty.

Guest AFlameOfFire
7 minutes ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

I strongly think no one should get it.

Sometimes opting to go with the flow of natural selection makes a little sense. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.07
  • Days Won:  97

The oral polio vaccine hasn't been used in the U.S. since 2000. That one contains up to three weakened strains of the poliovirus. 

The Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV) is used exclusively in the U.S. since 2000. It's administered intramuscularly (via a needle) and does not contain live polioviruses. Allegations of infection from IPV is silly. It doesn't happen.