• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

32 minutes ago, douggg said:

Mike, the premise that the Antichrist must be a Jew comes from the concept of what "Christ" means.   Allow me to connect the dots.

1.  "Christ" is a word based on Greek for messiah.

John 4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

2.  Christ = messiah = anointed.     In biblical background in the history of Israel, the kings and priests were considered anointeds.    "the" messiah is the one special anointed to lead Israel and the world into the messianic age of peace and safety.    He must be descended from King David.

The Jews (Judaism) believe that about "the" messiah.    They are looking for that person.

3.  In Matthew and Mark, "Christ" is associated with being that promised King of Israel.

Mark 15:32 Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.

Matthew 25:42 He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.

Matthew 25:22 Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.

4.  In John 5:43, Jesus (paraphrased) said that the Jews would reject him at their King but would receive another as their King... coming in his own name.   Meaning someone that God did not send to be their king.

John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

5. "Anti", the prefix can mean either, or, or both - "instead of, against".    In the case of the AntiChrist that person will be instead of Jesus (the rightful King of Israel messiah) and also against Jesus, the Son of God.

-----------------------------------------

So when all those things are put together, the person has to be a Jew - someone the Jews would be willing to think that he is their King of Israel messiah.

A couple of characteristics the Jews are looking for in the person (from Judaism101 site) is that...

1. he has to be great politician.

2. he has to have military ability - to fight the battles of God in defending Israel.

Right now there is a such a person who I am keeping an eye on - Zelensky, a Jew, of Ukraine.    Not for certain yet.    But some things are starting to add up.

Bro none of those things make the antichrist a Jew. 

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Mike Mclees said:

Bro none of those things make the antichrist a Jew. 

Was Jesus a Jew, to be the Christ ?    The AntiChrist has to be a Jew for the Jews to accept the person, thinking he is their messiah.

When it will happen will be right after the Gog/Magog event.   In Ezekiel 39, there is the Gog/Magog event, followed by 7 years in verses 9-10.    Those 7 years are the same 7 years of Daniel 9:27.

The AntiChrist will confirm the Mt. Sinai covenant (Daniel 9:27) for 7 years (based on a requirement that Moses made in Deuteronomy 31:91-13 of all future leaders of Israel on a 7 year cycle).

---------------------------

In Ezekiel 39...

Gog/Magog.... then the 7 years.... then in verses 17-20, the Armageddon event.... in verses 21-29 is Jesus Himself speaking in the text having returned to this earth.

2 minutes ago, douggg said:

Was Jesus a Jew, to be the Christ ?    The AntiChrist has to be a Jew for the Jews to accept the person, thinking he is their messiah.

When it will happen will be right after the Gog/Magog event.   In Ezekiel 39, there is the Gog/Magog event, followed by 7 years in verses 9-10.    Those 7 years are the same 7 years of Daniel 9:27.

The AntiChrist will confirm the Mt. Sinai covenant (Daniel 9:27) for 7 years (based on a requirement that Moses made in Deuteronomy 31:91-13 of all future leaders of Israel on a 7 year cycle).

---------------------------

In Ezekiel 39...

Gog/Magog.... then the 7 years.... then in verses 17-20, the Armageddon event.... in verses 21-29 is Jesus Himself speaking in the text having returned to this earth.

You can believe what you want sir. 

On 12/26/2023 at 5:00 PM, Mike Mclees said:

Read Daniel 9:27 in which he prophesies the antichrist will bring a 7 yr peace accord For Israel and its enemies. However, He will break the accord at mid term being 3& 1/2 yrs causing the abomination of desolation.  The abomination of desolation is when the antichrist will proclaim he is God. It helps to study a little about this rein of the antichrist for the final 3&1/2 yrs. Many believe this peace will be at the end of this current war in Israel. which will make a positive identification of the antichrist. All that is going on right now is in line with scripture 

Mike you have a lot of misconceptions.   I have over 50 years of intense study of end times events.   I am 75 years old.

Reading your posts, I think you have somewhat less.

1. There is no 3 1/2 year term in the bible.   People use that term, but it must be taken in the general sense.    And no, the time/times/half a time is not 3 1/2 years, but nominally 3 1/2 years.    The 1260 days could be equated as exactly 3 1/2 years.    The 42 months in Revelation is not exactly equal to 1260 days.   I know mathematically yes, but the 42 months in those prophecies is actually 1256.5 days.  

2. The confirming of the covenant in Daniel 9:27 is not a peace treaty, but the Mt. Sinai covenant.     Confirmed as required by Moses in Deuteronomy 31:9-13, by having the law of Moses read to the nation of Israel from the place of God's choosing (currently thought of by the Jews as being the temple mount).

Part of the problem is in our communications is that I have over 10,000 posts since 2004 discussing with the Jews (Judaism) what the believe at their sites.   And very few Christians have that level of awareness of what the Jews (Judaism) believe and what they are looking for.

3.  The abomination of desolation is not the Antichrist claiming to be God.    The abomination of desolation will be a statue image of the person made as directed by the false prophet in Revelation 13 and placed on the temple mount.

The act by the Antichrist in 2Thessalonians2:4 is the transgression of desolation (from Daniel 8:12-13) - an act.     Differently, the abomination of desolation is a thing, something "setup", Daniel 12:11-12.

44 minutes ago, douggg said:

Mike you have a lot of misconceptions.   I have over 50 years of intense study of end times events.   I am 75 years old.

Reading your posts, I think you have somewhat less.

1. There is no 3 1/2 year term in the bible.   People use that term, but it must be taken in the general sense.    And no, the time/times/half a time is not 3 1/2 years, but nominally 3 1/2 years.    The 1260 days could be equated as exactly 3 1/2 years.    The 42 months in Revelation is not exactly equal to 1260 days.   I know mathematically yes, but the 42 months in those prophecies is actually 1256.5 days.  

2. The confirming of the covenant in Daniel 9:27 is not a peace treaty, but the Mt. Sinai covenant.     Confirmed as required by Moses in Deuteronomy 31:9-13, by having the law of Moses read to the nation of Israel from the place of God's choosing (currently thought of by the Jews as being the temple mount).

Part of the problem is in our communications is that I have over 10,000 posts since 2004 discussing with the Jews (Judaism) what the believe at their sites.   And very few Christians have that level of awareness of what the Jews (Judaism) believe and what they are looking for.

3.  The abomination of desolation is not the Antichrist claiming to be God.    The abomination of desolation will be a statue image of the person made as directed by the false prophet in Revelation 13 and placed on the temple mount.

The act by the Antichrist in 2Thessalonians2:4 is the transgression of desolation (from Daniel 8:12-13) - an act.     Differently, the abomination of desolation is a thing, something "setup", Daniel 12:11-12.

Sir I have no desire to debate with your views. I have read Daniel 9: 27 many times over my own 40 years.   God bless

1 minute ago, Mike Mclees said:

Sir I have no desire to debate with your views. I have read Daniel 9: 27 many times over my own 40 years, and I trust my own understandings.  God bless

3 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

Sir I have no desire to debate with your views. I have read Daniel 9: 27 many times over my own 40 years.   God bless

I was not "debating".  I was trying to give you some information that you may not have been aware of as to why the person who becomes the AntiChrist has to be Jew.   And other information as to why the covenant in Daniel 9:27 is not a peace treaty.

And also why Ezekiel 39 establishes the framework for all end times events.

Here is a timeline chart I made of that Ezekiel 39 framework.    And a second chart of the filled in events.

Ezekiel39basicframeworkJune2022.jpg.49f883d1899aa670b5af9c34bc34f5cf.jpg

horiziontalchartJuly232020.jpg.36a7025a16ae75282276bf2705b8ab1a.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest Stormy Monday
On 12/29/2023 at 4:49 AM, Charlie744 said:

I agree with you that the little horn of Daniel 7 and 8 are the same person. He comes out of the pagan Roman 4th beast kingdom.

Edited by Stormy Monday

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

Just now, Stormy Monday said:

Daniel 8 says the little Horn emerges from Greece - not Rome.

I don't believe so. Daniel 8 has been designed by God to have us focus on a specific identifier that is unlike that found in chapters 2 and 7.

In chapter 2, God purposely identified the 4 and only 4 kingdoms that will come upon the earth until the end of time. They are Babylon, Medes-Persia, Greeced and the Rome. They have been symbolizied to such a degree that they can be no other than these 4.  He provided not only a specific part of a man for each kingdom,. This would identiify the specific characteristic / abilities each would have to fulfill their God given mission within His plan of salvation. He also identified a specific and separate metal element for each one - this would represent their method of conqueriing the previous nation. 

In chapter 2, God used metal and separate parts of a man to demonstrate that each kingdom was fixed, there was no bleeding over of ANY actors found in one kingdom to the next (example - Nebuchadnezzar would never move into the 2nd kingdom nor would Artaxeres ever move into the 3rd kingdom. Alexander would die well before his time but the 4 generals who took over the 4 territories after his death would also never move outside the 3rd kingdom into the 4th kingdom ofbols Rome.

Chapter 2 focuses on the 4 at the kingdom level. Chapter 7 focuses on the king level. The kings are Nebuchadnezzar, Darius and Cyrus, Alebeasxander and what is noticeably absent is the king of the 4th kingdom. But this is purposeful, because the 4th kingdom of Rome does not have a king. The ONLY King that can be found within the 4th kingdom period is the Messiah. It is He who will arrive early within the 4th kingdom and He will "set up" His earthly kingdom. But the earthly kingdom #4 in Daniel 7 is depicted as an indescribable beast. It does and can not represent any animal on the earth. 

But what it does reveal, is two things that arrive at the same of the Messiah; after the cross, we see the 10 "HORNS" COMING OUT OF THIS INDESCRIBABLE BEAST. Then, WE SEE A LITTLE HORN COMING RIGHT BEHIND IT ALSO OUT OF THE INDESCRIBABLE BEAST. 

What does this tell us? It tells us in chapter 7 that the 10 HORNS, which now represent the 10 toes in chapter 2, have been in existence at the end of the Roman iron feet. But both the 10 HORNS and the little HORN of chapter 7 are shown coming out of (or essentially, at the bottom of the this indescribable beast  - they are just getting started).

t chapter 8 specifically asks us to focus at the "horn" level ONLY. God has used different symbols in chapters 2,7 and 8 to reveal the SAME 4 kingdoms using different symbols to provide us with a deeper and different meaning He has instore for each of the kingdoms. The KINGDOMS, ESTABLISHED IN CHAPTER 2 WILL NEVER CHANGE - ONLY THE SYMBOLS.

In chapter 8, He only reveals the 2nd, 3rd and 4th kingdoms BY THEIR HORNS. These HORNS demand we focus on this identifier to reveal the POWERS that will continue within His plan of salvation for the Jews and mankind. The 2 HORNS represent the two powers or kings of the Medes-Persians. The 1 HORN represents the individual power of Alexander in the 3rd kingdom. However, the "little horn" in chapter 8 represents the coming of the  papacy AFTER THE DEFEAT OF PAGAN ROME.  There is NO HORN ALLOTED TO PAGAN ROME OR TO BABYLON IN CHAPTER 8. 

There is SO MUCH TO DISCUSS HERE .... impossible to provide / disclose it all... 

But you can consider the above if you would like, Charlie