Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Also when Jesus feet touches the Mt. Of Olives a new valley is formed from east to west. This provides a route from the wilderness directly to Jerusalem. 

In Christ 

Montana Marv 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

Who says that they are fleeing from Jesus.  They maybe fleeing to Jesus. Remember the gentiles occupy Jerusalem.  Those of Judea have fled to the wilderness. They then return to Jerusalem after the 2nd Coming .

In Christ 

Montana Marv 

"Ye shall flee to like as ye fled from before the earthquake"?

You believe everyone fled to the earthquake to welcome it to?

And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

Dang,there was just an earthquake In Japan and we just missed fleeing to it.

Posted (edited)

Also when Jesus feet touches the Mt. Of Olives a new valley is formed from east to west. This provides a route from the wilderness directly to Jerusalem. 

In Christ 

Montana Marv 

According to Jesus,the elect are gatherd unto him by the angels.They don't flee.They are gathered.From.the verse we are studying,the saints are with Jesus.They are not fleeing .

And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

I don't see where it says the saints are fleeing .It says the saints are with the Lord.Looking at the definition of flee,I would say them in judea are vanishing away.

Word: QEP

Pronounce: noos

Strong: H5127

Orig: a primitive root; to flit, i.e. vanish away (subside, escape; causatively, chase, impel, deliver):--X abate, away, be displayed, (make to) flee (away, -ing), put to flight, X hide, lift up a standard.

Use: TWOT-1327 Verb

Grk Strong: G1309 G1377 G1628 G2703 G2795 G3334 G4863 G5343 G5351 G5437

1. 1) to flee, escape
    1a) (Qal)
    1a1) to flee
    1a2) to escape
    1a3) to take flight, m depart, disappear
    1a4) to fly (to the attack) on horseback
    1b) (Polel) to drive at
    1c) (Hithpolel) to take flight
    1d) (Hiphil)
    1d1) to put to flight
    1d2) to drive hastily
    1d3) to cause to disappear, hide
Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

The Jews are not fleeing "from" Jesus.    That is not in the text. 

The Jews held as hostages in verse 2 will flee through the valley to safety, escaping being held as hostages.

Zechariah is listing a series of things that will happen that day.    Zechariah is not saying that they are fleeing from Jesus.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

Edited by douggg

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, douggg said:

The Jews are not fleeing "from" Jesus.    That is not in the text. 

The Jews held as hostages in verse 2 will flee through the valley to safety, escaping being held as hostages.

Zechariah is listing a series of things that will happen that day.    He is not saying that they are fleeing from Jesus.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

They are going into exile.

Word: DLEB

Pronounce: go-law'

Strong: H1473

Orig: or (shortened) golah \i go-law'\i0\plain\f3\fs21\cf23 ; active participle feminine of 1540; exile; concretely and collectively exiles:--(carried away), captive(-ity), removing. H1540

Use: TWOT-350a Noun Feminine

Grk Strong: G161 G164 G3350 G3940

1. 1) exiles, exile, captivity
    1a) exiles (coll)
    1b) exile, captivity (abstract

In verse 2 ,Many are led away into exile on the day of the Lord.

I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city

The Lord had said he will cause them to go into exile on the day of the Lord because they worshiped their king they had made for themselves and his symbols. This exile on the day of the Lord is recorded in several books of the bible .

You have lifted up the shrine of your king,
    the pedestal of your idols,
    the star of your god[b]
    which you made for yourselves.
27 Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus,”
    says the Lord, whose name is God Almighty.

According to the word of God,they are sent into exile,they are being kicked out of the kingdom.

Mathew ,8:12

But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Isn't it nice when you can compare scripture to get to the truth when others are trying to mislead you .It's like having several witnesses all in the same book testifying of the same event.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

14 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

According to Jesus,the elect are gatherd unto him by the angels.They don't flee.They are gathered.From.the verse we are studying,the saints are with Jesus.They are not fleeing .

And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

I don't see where it says the saints are fleeing .It says the saints are with the Lord.Looking at the definition of flee,I would say them in judea are vanishing away.

Word: QEP

Pronounce: noos

Strong: H5127

Orig: a primitive root; to flit, i.e. vanish away (subside, escape; causatively, chase, impel, deliver):--X abate, away, be displayed, (make to) flee (away, -ing), put to flight, X hide, lift up a standard.

Use: TWOT-1327 Verb

Grk Strong: G1309 G1377 G1628 G2703 G2795 G3334 G4863 G5343 G5351 G5437

1. 1) to flee, escape
    1a) (Qal)
    1a1) to flee
    1a2) to escape
    1a3) to take flight, m depart, disappear
    1a4) to fly (to the attack) on horseback
    1b) (Polel) to drive at
    1c) (Hithpolel) to take flight
    1d) (Hiphil)
    1d1) to put to flight
    1d2) to drive hastily
    1d3) to cause to disappear, hide

Those in Judea at that time are the Gentile nations. Those in Judea fled to the wilderness 42 months earlier. No Jews in Israel at this time.

So you are transposing the Gentile nations with those of Israel which is a no, no.

In Christ 

Montana Marv 

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

They are going into exile.

Word: DLEB

Pronounce: go-law'

Strong: H1473

Orig: or (shortened) golah \i go-law'\i0\plain\f3\fs21\cf23 ; active participle feminine of 1540; exile; concretely and collectively exiles:--(carried away), captive(-ity), removing. H1540

Use: TWOT-350a Noun Feminine

Grk Strong: G161 G164 G3350 G3940

1. 1) exiles, exile, captivity
    1a) exiles (coll)
    1b) exile, captivity (abstract

In verse 2 ,Many are led away into exile on the day of the Lord.

I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city

The Lord had said he will cause them to go into exile on the day of the Lord because they worshiped their king they had made for themselves and his symbols. This exile on the day of the Lord is recorded in several books of the bible .

the star of your god[b]
27 Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus,”

According to the word of God,them go are sent into exile are being kicked out of the kingdom.

Mathew ,8:12

But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Going into exile, going into captivity (kjv), is just a way of saying that the will be held as hostages by the beast-king and false prophet in hopes of keeping Jesus from executing judgment on them (ie. on the beast-king, false prophet, and Satan) and the rest of the wicked.

The armies that will have begun to assemble at Armageddon several weeks earlier to prepare to make war on Jesus, when they descend to Jerusalem will rape and pillage in verse 2.

Edited by douggg

Just now, Montana Marv said:

Those in Judea at that time are the Gentile nations. Those in Judea fled to the wilderness 42 months earlier. No Jews in Israel at this time.

So you are transposing the Gentile nations with those of Israel which is a no, no.

In Christ 

Montana Marv 

So you believe Zechariah was sent to testify to which gentiles nation?

The word of God says "ye"

You believe God sent Zechariah to Muslims to testify to Muslims?

And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

Do you believe Muslims fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah,king of Judah?

2 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

In Christ 

Montana Marv 

Marv, the wise ones fled as soon as they saw the AoD setup on the temple mount.   Them who did not flee right away, will have had their path to escape blocked by the beast-king and are the ones in Revelation 12:17 who get persecuted.

The ones who escape being held hostages will be Jews.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, douggg said:

Going into exile, going into captivity (kjv), is just a way of saying that the will be held as hostages by the beast-king and false prophet in hopes of keeping Jesus from executing judgment on them and the rest of the wicked.

The armies that will have begun to assemble at Armageddon several weeks earlier to prepare to make war on Jesus, when they descend to Jerusalem will rape and pillage in verse 2.

Perhaps you are just ignoring the context of what the Lord is saying.He is kicking them out because they worshiped their beast which they made for themselves.

the star of your god[b]
27 Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus,”

The gentiles are not the only ones who have beasts.Israel makes their own beast to worship 

Edited by Shilohsfoal