• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

25 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I do not want to derail this thread, but this could be associated. In the exodus, God provided manna and quail to feed Israel. In Revelation 12:6, who do you suppose the "they" are that feed the remnant of Israel?

It's not the remnant of Israel that flees into the wilderness.

The remnant of Israel does not flee into the wilderness.

Revelation 12

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The woman flees into the wilderness out of the serpents reach.The remnant who have the testimony of Jesus don't flee with the woman .They remain in Israel and preach the gospel to the lost sheep of Israel as Jesus commands them in the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

If they fled into the wilderness,the remnant wouldn't be keeping this commandment.They would be breaking it.Do you understand?

13 minutes ago, douggg said:

Dennis, the "they" are the two witnesses, who will feed them the word of God, during their 1260 testimony time in Jerusalem.  

The two witnesses feed no one.They are part of the problem.The woman flees out of Israel for the 1260 days they are there.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The two witnesses feed no one.They are part of the problem.The woman flees out of Israel for the 1260 days they are there.

The 1260 days of Revelation 12:6 are the 1260 days of Revelation 11:3.

The woman came out of the nations in May 14, 1948, to the place prepared for her - the land of Israel, where she is now.

The woman is in the land of Israel, but when Revelation 12:6 begins, she is in a spiritual wilderness for believing that the Antichrist is her King of Israel messiah.    The two witnesses though are feeding her the word of God, telling her that the Antichrist is not the real messiah, but Jesus is, during that 1260 days.

In Revelation 12:10 after the war in the second heaven in verses 7-9 and Satan cast down to earth, the woman Israel, the Jews, turn to Jesus in Revelation 12:10.

Edited by douggg

7 minutes ago, douggg said:

The 1260 days of Revelation 12:6 are the 1260 days of Revelation 11:3.

The woman is in the land of Israel, but she is in a spiritual wilderness for believing that the Antichrist is her King of Israel messiah.    The two witnesses though are feeding her the word of God, telling her that the Antichrist is not the real messiah, but Jesus is, during that 1260 days.

In Revelation 12:10 after the war in the second heaven in verses 7-9 and Satan cast down to earth, the woman Israel, the Jews, turn to Jesus in Revelation 12:10.

So why are the christians murdered and imprisoned in Israel while the two witnesses are there?

Just now, Shilohsfoal said:

So why are the christians murdered and imprisoned in Israel while the two witnesses are there?

Based on what ?    

3 minutes ago, douggg said:

Based on what ?    

Daniel,the gospel ,

Luke 21

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

Mark 13

But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

mathew 10

17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

Daniel 11:33-35

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere.
And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

I'm sure there are more if you would like me to find them.

19 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Daniel,the gospel ,

Luke 21

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

Mark 13

But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

mathew 10

17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

Daniel 11:33-35

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere.
And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

I'm sure there are more if you would like me to find them.

Those verses are not specific to the 1260 days of the two witnesses.    You are claiming Christians will be killed and imprisioned in Israel during that specific time-frame.  

Edited by douggg

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, douggg said:

Those verses are not specific to the 1260 days of the two witnesses.    You are claiming Christians will be killed and imprisioned in Israel during that specific time-frame.  

Those verses are specific to the years preceding the coming of Christ which are the three years of the two witnesses.

And yes,Jesus disciples are imprisoned and killed in Israel just as Jesus said.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

You could have just answered honestly and said you don't know why they are persecuted for those 3.5 years.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

9 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You could have just answered honestly and said you don't know why they are persecuted for those 3.5 years.

The bible does not say that Christians are killed and imprisoned during the 1260 days of the two witnesses.     That is your claim, but you can't back it up.

Matthew 10:23 is talking about the disciples spreading the gospel through Israel, and before they have completed that task, Jesus will have come into his kingdom.   i.e. ascended to heaven, to receive his everlasting eternal kingdom in Daniel 7:13-14.

Edited by douggg

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, douggg said:

The bible does not say that Christians are killed and imprisoned during the 1260 days of the two witnesses.     That is your claim, but you can't back it up.

Matthew 10:23 is talking about the disciples spreading the gospel through Israel, and before they have completed that task, Jesus will have come into his kingdom.   i.e. ascended to heaven, to receive his everlasting eternal kingdom in Daniel 7:13-14.

And Mahew 10 states that Jesus students are persecuted throughout all of Israel till Christ comes which just so happens to include 1260 days before Christ comes.

You also have a problem understanding who Jesus is talking to in the Olivet discourse where Jesus tells his students that they will be beaten in the synagogues and killed before he comes.

Denying the tribulation and persecution of christians in Israel when it is well documented is a bad move on your part 

Denying the word of God is never a good thing.

Luke 21

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake

Edited by Shilohsfoal