• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You have been attempting to teach here .

Yet you say your not called to.

And yes,I like this verse very much.I post it often for others to learn.

1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same  anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

------------------

I am called to be a teacher regarding eschatology.   It is my passion to serve God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46

8 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

I Highlighted my own voice in red, as with most of my posts I rarely eve chose to speak freely among such anointed men of God.

Well,in a little over a year from now,many will be traveling to Israel .

Luke 21:8

And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

mathew 24

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

mark 13

And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Well,in a little over a year from now,many will be traveling to Israel .

Why a year from now ?

Name some names of those who are going to be saying "I am Christ".

Edited by douggg

4 minutes ago, douggg said:

Why a year from now ?

Read your bible Doug.

Just the bible and leave Jason of Cyrene's interpretation out of it this time.You might understand it better .

1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same  anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

5 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Read your bible Doug.

Just the bible and leave Jason of Cyrene's interpretation out of it this time.You might understand it better .

You are the only one bringing up Jason of Cyrene, not me.   Stop diverting.

You made a statement "Well,in a little over a year from now,many will be traveling to Israel."

Explain why a little over a year from now.

Name some names of the many who will be saying "I am Christ".

Edited by douggg

Guest AFlameOfFire

I should have added the verse before it

1 John 2:26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same 
anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

3 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

I should have added the verse before it

1 John 2:26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same 
anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

The verses are about the Holy Spirit, who teaches all things that we be able to distinguish truth from what is misleading teachings that some push onto others.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest AFlameOfFire
1 minute ago, douggg said:

The verses are about the Holy Spirit, who teaches all things that we be able to distinguish truth from what is misleading teachings that some push onto others.

I agree with that. Reminded me of past run ins  with some of these self proclaimed prophets. I recall one of which a long time back was very strong headed pushing himself on me verbally over something he claimed to have some inside scoop on and going on and on about his anointing (you might know the type). Just come off desperately wanting my ear to his mouth on everything. I finally had to tell him to get in back of the line behind all the other  prophets who want my ear  (wait your turn).

I love John wrote that, that was an affirming safeguard, like what do you do when these men do this and claim they are sent from God (when its obvious they are not).

The other would be if you are married, the husband (not all men) but the husband is the head of the wife. So you can feel a little justified in telling them to buzz off (but in a more cordial way). I see that as a protection for a woman that way.

After all she was in the habit of conversing with snakes even from the beginning, it could be a genetic defect we have to watch for. 

6 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

I agree with that. Reminded me of past run ins  with some of these self proclaimed prophets. I recall one of which a long time back was very strong headed pushing himself on me verbally over something he claimed to have some inside scoop on and going on and on about his anointing (you might know the type). Just come off desperately wanting my ear to his mouth on everything. I finally had to tell him to get in back of the line behind all the other  prophets who want my ear  (wait your turn).

I love John wrote that, that was an affirming safeguard, like what do you do when these men do this and claim they are sent from God (when its obvious they are not).

The other would be if you are married, the husband (not all men) but the husband is the head of the wife. So you can feel a little justified in telling them to buzz off (but in a more cordial way). I see that as a protection for a woman that way.

After all she was in the habit of conversing with snakes even from the beginning, it could be a genetic defect we have to watch for. 

I hear you.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, douggg said:

You are the only one bringing up Jason of Cyrene, not me.   Stop diverting.

You made a statement "Well,in a little over a year from now,many will be traveling to Israel."

Explain why a little over a year from now.

Name some names of the many who will be saying "I am Christ".

You said this verse was fulfilled in 70 ad Doug.According to your own words ,you should know their names already.

Edited by Shilohsfoal