IGNORED

Why aren't they fleeing?

Shilohsfoal

Guest AFlameOfFire
2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

This was 3 hours ago ,you said you were leaving.

Yeah I was then Charlie jumped in and when I saw you say "she is dead"  on the side of the forum I was curious if you had started back on me with Charlie and saw Charlie being trolled and come back.

Why do you always respond to me?

Because deep down you love me.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

Yeah I was then Charlie jumped in and when I saw you say "she is dead"  on the side of the forum I was curious if you had started back on me with Charlie and saw Charlie being trolled and come back.

Why do you always respond to me?

Because deep down you love me.

When someone's mother is brought into the subject,the person that brought you mother into it is the troll.

Charlie was trolling me

I never said anything to you about you mother nor did I bring anyone's mom into it..But Charlie felt the need to tap my mom.

That is trolling. I was not talking to Charlie.

I never baited Charlie.He baited me and you falsely accused me of baiting him.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Guest AFlameOfFire
3 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

When someone's mother is brought into the subject,the person that brought you mother into it is the troll.

Charlie was trolling me

I never said anything to you about you mother nor did I bring anyone's mom into it..But Charlie felt the need to tap my mom.

That is trolling. I was not talking to Charlie.

I never baited Charlie.He baited me and you falsely accused me of baiting him.

Its an idiom

1. A speech form or an expression of a given language that is peculiar to itself grammatically or cannot be understood from the individual meanings of its elements, as in keep tabs on.
  2. The specific grammatical, syntactic, and structural character of a given language.
  3. Regional speech or dialect.

Its found here

https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/(Do)+you+kiss+your+mother+with+that+mouth%3f 

Just now, AFlameOfFire said:

Its an idiom

1. A speech form or an expression of a given language that is peculiar to itself grammatically or cannot be understood from the individual meanings of its elements, as in keep tabs on.
  2. The specific grammatical, syntactic, and structural character of a given language.
  3. Regional speech or dialect.

Its found here

https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/(Do)+you+kiss+your+mother+with+that+mouth%3f 

It's called trolling.

It's when you put bait on a hook and you start dragging it around the lake waiting for a bite.

Charlie baited the hook and cast it into the water and trolled.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

7 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It sure looks like you said Luke 21:5-24 is about the time the temple was destroyed by the Romans.

Are these not your words?

I don't know how many times I have to say that Luke 21:5-24 was about the time the temple was destroyed by the Romans.

Look at verses 5-7 what do those verses mean to you ?

5 And as some spake of the temple, how it was adorned with goodly stones and gifts, he said,

6 As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?

In verse 20, Jesus gave the sign...

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

There is no mention of the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet, anywhere in verses 5-24.

Guest AFlameOfFire
1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It's called trolling.

It's when you put bait on a hook and you start dragging it around the lake waiting for a bite.

Charlie baited the hook and cast it into the water and trolled.

Nah, and I am going this time (for real) if you want me to come back just reply to me and I might.

Just now, douggg said:

I don't know how many times I have to say that Luke 21:5-24 was about the time the temple was destroyed by the Romans.

Look at verses 5-7 what do those verses mean to you ?

5 And as some spake of the temple, how it was adorned with goodly stones and gifts, he said,

6 As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?

In verse 20, Jesus gave the sign...

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

There is no mention of the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet, anywhere in verses 5-24.

Ok,so when the false prophet comes to Israel ,you will have no idea what comes next.

2 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

Nah, and I am going this time (for real) if you want me to come back just reply to me and I might.

Yet you say I'm trolling in the thread that I composed.Learn what the term means.

: a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content. Internet trolls. In the late 1980s, Internet users adopted the word "troll" to denote someone who intentionally disrupts online communities

Goodbye

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

3 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Ok,so when the false prophet comes to Israel ,you will have no idea what comes next.

I have made timeline charts of events of the 7 year 70th.   Have you?

Regarding the false prophet, some people speculate that the Yanuka is the false prophet.

Look him up on You Tube if you are not aware of him.

2 minutes ago, douggg said:

I have made timeline charts of events of the 7 year 70th.   Have you?

Regarding the false prophet, some people speculate that the Yanuka is the false prophet.

Look him up on You Tube if you are not aware of him.

I have a timeline chart in the bible.

It's starts with the arrival of many false prophets in Israel 

The persecution starts and lasts 3.5 years.

The nations attack Israel and overcomes the Israeli goverment and the people that belong to it.

The abomination of desolation is placed in Jerusalem causing great tribulation ,Jesus comes at that time and raises the dead and the saints who are still alive are saved.

All these things are fulfilled in 3.5 years.

Daniel 12

And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.