• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

13 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I am not sure what you want to say because some people can say something that perhaps they seek an exception to the rule and they initiate an action and the matter was brought before the Supreme Court which rule that citizenship cannot be denied to those eligible base on their religion or their religious beliefs and actions. The court said that no one in Israel will ever be discriminated or persecuted based on their religious beliefs. Whether Jew or not Jew, citizen or not citizen. The moment anyone steps on the ground in Israel has the same rights as a Israeli citizen that is understood that only Israeli citizens have the right to vote and maybe immigrants and we have federal elections and provincial and municipal election rules. Sibhin gave us the eligibility to be a Citizen of Israel and the Supreme Court said the same thing. Messianic is deferent from a Messianic Jew with eligibility to Israeli citizenship and the right to run for elections according to the rules. 

I was talking about Jews,not non Jews.

Jews who believed in Jesus was not granted the right to return till they won in the supreme Court.

I was never talking about non Jews.

I've read articles where they say they still have to jump through hoops even though they are  supposed to have the same tights as Jews who reject Christ.

Well,it doesn't matter. The point I was making to begin with is the nation of Israel is full of antichrists who deny Jesus.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

31 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I was talking about Jews,not non Jews.

Jews who believed in Jesus was not granted the right to return till they won in the supreme Court.

I was never talking about non Jews.

I've read articles where they say they still have to jump through hoops even though they are  supposed to have the same tights as Jews who reject Christ.

Well,it doesn't matter. The point I was making to begin with is the nation of Israel is full of antichrists who deny Jesus.

OK, I understand the point was made some Israeli they tried to block some Messianic Jews to become Israeli citizens but the court ruled against them. About your other comment we cannot call the people Antichrist because they are still waiting for the Messiah. 

To still wait for the Messiah to us they are in the wrong beliefs but to themselves they are not. There is a line not to call anyone Antichrist because they have other doctrinal beliefs than ourselves. Even to call the Pope and for that the Catholics the Antichrist that's way too far because they believe in Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of their sins. The church receives them while they believe and they try to give them what they already having by faith. To call someone Antichrist because of still waiting for the Messiah and to do that it counts as a religious persecution to some people and it can morf into hatred and not speaking or thinking well about our fellow men for whom we are instructed to love and for that to reach out to them with the good news of the Gospel expecting that they will always defend what they have and they must defend till they come to the Knowledge and understanding of the Good News of Jesus Christ.  

Edited by Your closest friendnt

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

OK, I understand the point was made some Israeli they tried to block some Messianic Jews to become Israeli citizens but the court ruled against them. About your other comment we cannot call the people Antichrist because they are still waiting for the Messiah. 

To still wait for the Messiah to us they are in the wrong beliefs but to themselves they are not. There is a line not to call anyone Antichrist because they have other doctrinal beliefs than them. To do that it counts as a religious persecution to some people and it can morf into hatred and not speaking or thinking well about our fellow men for whom we are instructed to love and for that to reach out to them with the good news of the Gospel expecting that they will always defend what they have and they must defend till they come to the Knowledge and understanding of the Good News of Jesus Christ.  

John is not talking about people waiting for the messiah.

He is talking about people who reject Jesus as the Messiah.

1 John 2:22

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.

I'm sure Caiaphas continued to wait for the messiah after Jesus hung on a cross.

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

John is not talking about people waiting for the messiah.

He is talking about people who reject Jesus as the Messiah.

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.

I'm sure Caiaphas continued to wait for the messiah after Jesus hung on a cross.

This is it they are still waiting for the Messiah and this is because that they do not believe that Jesus is the Christ. They deny that the Christ has come in the person of Jesus and they are still waiting, that is truth for the Jews but is not truth for religions of the far east. Because the promise of the Messiah was given to the Jews and not to the Ancient Egyptians or the Canaanites of that time or the Greeks and Romans or the Ajects. 

Even Jesus told them that they deny him because they said that they follow Moses. And he told them that they made Moses the Antichrist. But he also told them that they did not follow Moses because Moses has endorse him and he said to them to believe in Jesus Christ in everything he will tell them. In the mount of configuration Moses gave the witness to the disciples who were with Jesus that Jesus is the one he had told them that God will sent and to listen to him in everything he will tell them.  

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

If Pope was the Antichrist then the Catholics are the children of the Antichrist which are not, because they are the children of Jesus Christ and for that reason the children of the Heavenly Father. When they believe that Jesus Christ was born from the v Mary which is remarkable because that includes that Jesus was from God by the Miracle as it is in the Gospel of Luke.  And the apostle said: that everyone who confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh that he was born from a Woman he is in the truth. Pope believes that and He is teaching others to believe that and He also believes that Jesus is the Son of God who died for the forgiveness of our sins and he was raised from the dead and he appeared to his disciples and he was ascended into Heaven to the Heavenly Father. 

If you do not mind, I would like to ask you a few questions.

1) Is the little horn of Daniel a “literal” figure who goes against God’s Word AND the Testimony of Jesus? 

2) Is the term “anti-Christ” one that represents the “spirit” that goes against Christ- it does not speak to an actual figure in its very limited use in the Scriptures, but those that act or speak against the Messiah?

3) Will the little horn continue until the end when God destroys him without human hands? Certainly meaning he has been doing his thing for quite a long time (1500 years)?

4) Can anyone possibly meet ALL the characteristics and actions against God any more than the little horn (papacy)? 
  a) he has changed the holy Sabbath,

b) he has removed any language that refers to His people (Jews) from the 1st commandment, 

c) he has completely eliminated God’s 2nd commandment from His Word, 

d) he has worshipped the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob AND His Messiah IN NAME ONLY, (3rd commandment),

e) he claims to be god on earth and equal to God,

d) he claims to be able to forgive sin (only God can do this), 

d) he has declared tradition to be equal to or even greater than Scripture, 

e) idol worship. 
   f) anti-Semitic since his beginnings, 

g) teaches his parishioners that salvation comes only by being within the RC church,

h) this is but a SHORT LIST of all the things he has been doing against the Kingdom of God SINCE THEY TOOK POWER FROM PAGAN ROME- Daniel 7 - the little horn began small at the beginning of the church and climbed to the top of the beast. 

He certainly is a false prophet/Christ/ God on earth who had been teaching HIS BRAND of religion- not Gods Word. And billions have been following him- they are perhaps the most powerful religion in the world and have been preaching a false gospel- this is exactly what God told us NOT to do in His Scriptures. If any Israelite failed to obey and worship the one true God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob prior to the coming of the Messiah, do you think they were saved? Same after the Cross- no mulligans! He has told us in all of Scriptures what He requires. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

17 hours ago, douggg said:

That is talking about the Day of the Lord which begins with God's wrath.    In verses 9-11 is the rapture.   Christians are not appointed to wrath.

There are several time periods that are considered "God's Wrath".

There are 2 "Day of the Lord". One is the 70 AD time period and the other is the final Day of the Lord where the elements melt.

Mixing them up distorts the prophecies. Most people have them confused. 

Jesus gave the parable of the fig tree that we may know the times and season and not be in the dark. 

The fig tree in Rev 6:13 is referring to the 70 AD destruction of Jerusalem. That is one of the days of the Lord Rev 6:17. 

1Thessalonians5:

1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

Both days of the Lord come as a thief to those who are not looking.

1 Thess 5:2 is the 70 AD day.

Rev 16:15, is referring to the final day, where the elements melt, also known as the 7th vial/bowl.

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

1 Thess 5:9, This period of wrath is the eternal one where souls are judged at the judgment of Rev 20:11-15. 

This verse has been slanted by some to mean something different than the eternal judgement. Some say that it refers to the resur/rapt, which is not mentioned in the chapter/passage.

10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

The peace and safety of the false messianic age of the Antichrist of 1Thessalonians5:3 will be shattered when he goes into the temple, sits, claims to have achieved God-hood.  2Thessalonians2:4.

This happened in 70 AD ish when Titus sacrificed in the temple. It's not a false Messianic age at all. After the sacrifice Titus finished destroying the temple, the people of Jerusalem, and Israel.

Later he became Caesar.

The rapture must happen before then.    Anytime between now and then.   Our time in this world in these corruptible bodies is almost over.     We are going to be so happy.

ratpurewindowArpil2021.jpg.857b6ac5d08ec5b50a3019f8964576a4.jpg

Matthew 6:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

In heaven, where we will be among the holy angels who rejoice each time a soul is saved.   It's going to be a happy, happy day.

I can prove that Caesar and the Bishop of Rome are the Antichrist, but it will cause you to alter your timeline, if you want to know.

18 hours ago, douggg said:

Yes, I can produce scriptural based rationale of how long will be the time period of false "peace and safety.      It is my educated guess of around 3 years.   I will explain...

"peace and safety"

What will end it will be when the Antichrist goes into the temple, sits, claims to have achieved God-hood, in 2Thessalonians2:4.   Revealing himself to be the man of sin.

2 Thess 2:4, Titus did that in 70 AD Jerusalem. After Jerusalem fell in 70 AD, Titus and the Roman armies chased believing Israel unto the gentile nations which was a continuation of the times of the gentiles in Dan 2&7.

This time it is the armies from across the Euphrates that conquer Jerusalem since the Roman beast/Vatican has deceived them.

In Ezekiel 28:1-10, God has the revealed man of sin assassinated for his audacious act.

Ezek 28, Is about the king of Tyre. It is not about our present Roman Antichrist. They are far apart in time.

There are many Antichrists and souls in Satan's image. The gentiles kings who attacked or ruled over the children of Israel are all Antichrist images.

This is true of the Dan 7, 4th beast Roman Empire.

The Roman empire beast lasts centuries and is not just one man.

The mortally wounded head (the heads are kings) of Revelation 13:1-3.

The Rev 13 beast is the same as the 4th beast in Dan 7. 

It is a nation and not just one man. It has a king, yes. The nation of the Roman Empire died and was changed into the "image" Roman Empire nation, that continued the times (ToGs) of the gentiles.

In Isaiah 14:18-20,

Isa 14:28, Is about the children of Israel returning from Babylon. It eems to have no application to the present Antichrist.

God then returns his soul to his lifeless body.   The strong delusion God sends in 2Thessalonians2:11 on them who believe the big lie - that the Antichrist achieved God-hood.

"We have no king but Caesar".

The unsaved world will be dumbfounded when the slain man of sin sits up in his casket, back alive.

The whole world of Israel was dumbfounded when the Roman Empire ended, but then there was an 8th head, who was one of the 7. A beast nation that died and was revived in the image of the first beast Rev 13. 

Coming back to life, the mortal wound on the head in Revelation 13:1-3 is healed, and the person becomes the beast.

The 4th beast of Dan 7 is a nation that has a king. That king is Caesar.

Caesar is the nation and the nation is Caesar. They are inseparable.

The mark of the 4th beast is the mark of a man, Caesar.

The false prophet then has the people of the world make a statue image of the beast-king and places it on the temple mount - the abomination of desolation.

According to Daniel 12:11, setting up of the abomination of desolation will be 1335 days before Jesus returns (on day 2520 of the 7 years).   So the AoD will be setup on day 1185 of the timeline.   

Given all of the events leading up to day 1185, i.e. the assassination, the coming back to life, the making of the statue image - my educated guess is that the peace and safety will end around 3 years into the 7 years.

3 years x 360 days/year = 1080.    

Peace and safety ending around day 1080 on the timeline.    That allows for 105 days thereabouts for the assassination, the coming back to life, the making of the statue image, and it set up.   105 days i.e around 3 months.

The end of the false peace and safety on day 1080- then around 3 months later, the great tribulation will begin, on day 1185, when the AoD is setup on the temple mount.

-----------------------------------

btw, all of the above in my response is not something I just came up with, put together, soley to respond to your question.    I have contemplated about that same issue many, many years.

I'm glad that you have studied, that makes it easier to exchange ideas.

The pretrib theories fail on the timing of the Antichrist issues.

The Antichrist was revealed centuries ago.

1 hour ago, Charlie744 said:

If you do not mind, I would like to ask you a few questions.

1) Is the little horn of Daniel a “literal” figure who goes against God’s Word AND the Testimony of Jesus? 

2) Is the term “anti-Christ” one that represents the “spirit” that goes against Christ- it does not speak to an actual figure in its very limited use in the Scriptures, but those that act or speak against the Messiah?

3) Will the little horn continue until the end when God destroys him without human hands? Certainly meaning he has been doing his thing for quite a long time (1500 years)?

4) Can anyone possibly meet ALL the characteristics and actions against God any more than the little horn (papacy)? 
  a) he has changed the holy Sabbath,

b) he has removed any language that refers to His people (Jews) from the 1st commandment, 

c) he has completely eliminated God’s 2nd commandment from His Word, 

d) he has worshipped the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob AND His Messiah IN NAME ONLY, (3rd commandment),

e) he claims to be god on earth and equal to God,

d) he claims to be able to forgive sin (only God can do this), 

d) he has declared tradition to be equal to or even greater than Scripture, 

e) idol worship. 
   f) anti-Semitic since his beginnings, 

g) teaches his parishioners that salvation comes only by being within the RC church,

h) this is but a SHORT LIST of all the things he has been doing against the Kingdom of God SINCE THEY TOOK POWER FROM PAGAN ROME- Daniel 7 - the little horn began small at the beginning of the church and climbed to the top of the beast. 

He certainly is a false prophet/Christ/ God on earth who had been teaching HIS BRAND of religion- not Gods Word. And billions have been following him- they are perhaps the most powerful religion in the world and have been preaching a false gospel- this is exactly what God told us NOT to do in His Scriptures. If any Israelite failed to obey and worship the one true God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob prior to the coming of the Messiah, do you think they were saved? Same after the Cross- no mulligans! He has told us in all of Scriptures what He requires. 

Greetings, there is a lot to recon with in your post from the scriptures we learn that the Spirit of the Antichrist was at work as soon as the Christ was promised to people. The Spirit of the Antichrist was at work long time before the Church organized the Christian faith being the eastern or western Roman empire. The Orthodox or the Catholic church. 

You can see the work of the Antichrist in the Jewish faith and the arguments they use to deny that the truth Christ has come in Jesus and we can also see the work of the Antichrist in other faiths which teach that Jesus was a prophet from God just like any other prophet from God and established the people in faith in God with a set of Comandments for the other people on earth beginning from the other children of Abraham and included all people of the world. There you can see the work of the Antichrist who worked through other people to  established the people in faith in God without the need for a Savior the need of a Redeemer. The Roman Catholic church which is organized and like every other religion it has a leader. And in contrast with the other religions who believe in God without a Savior without the belief that Jesus Christ died for the forgiveness of their sins but with faith in God without having faith in Jesus Christ the Sob of God who died for the forgiveness of our sins. That alone sets the Roman Catholic church apart of all the other religions who believe in God but not his Christ who is Jesus the Messiah the Savior the way to the Heavenly Father. We can tell which religions are influenced by the Antichrist which are those who believe in God and claim to have God without Jesus Christ and the Catholics are not among those religions and neither is their keader the Pope.

Edited by Your closest friendnt

18 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

They all say the same thing about antichrist .

New International Version

New Living Translation
And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.

English Standard Version
Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son.

Berean Standard Bible
Who is the liar, if it is not the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, who denies the Father and the Son.

Berean Literal Bible
Who is the liar, except the one denying that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one denying the Father and the Son.

King James Bible
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

New King James Version
Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.

New American Standard Bible
Who is the liar except the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.

NASB 1995
Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.

NASB 1977
Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.

Legacy Standard Bible

Amplified Bible
Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed)? This is the antichrist [the enemy and antagonist of Christ], the one who denies and consistently refuses to acknowledge the Father and the Son.

Christian Standard Bible
Who is the liar, if not the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This one is the antichrist: the one who denies the Father and the Son.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Who is the liar, if not the one who denies that Jesus is the Messiah? This one is the antichrist: the one who denies the Father and the Son.

American Standard Version
Who is the liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, even he that denieth the Father and the Son.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Who is a liar but whoever denies that Yeshua is The Messiah? Such a person is a false messiah. He who denies The Father denies also the Son.

Contemporary English Version
And a liar is anyone who says Jesus isn't truly Christ. Anyone who says this is an enemy of Christ and rejects both the Father and the Son.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Who is a liar, but he who denieth that Jesus is the Christ? This is Antichrist, who denieth the Father, and the Son.

English Revised Version
Who is the liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, even he that denieth the Father and the Son.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Who is a liar? Who else but the person who rejects Jesus as the Messiah? The person who rejects the Father and the Son is an antichrist.

Good News Translation
Who, then, is the liar? It is those who say that Jesus is not the Messiah. Such people are the Enemy of Christ--they reject both the Father and the Son.

International Standard Version
Who is a liar but the person who denies that Jesus is the Messiah? The person who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.

Literal Standard Version
Who is the liar, except he who is denying that Jesus is the Christ? This one is the antichrist who is denying the Father and the Son;

Majority Standard Bible
Who is the liar, if it is not the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, who denies the Father and the Son.

New American Bible
Who is the liar? Whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Whoever denies the Father and the Son, this is the antichrist.

NET Bible
Who is the liar but the person who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This one is the antichrist: the person who denies the Father and the Son.

New Revised Standard Version

New Heart English Bible
Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son.

Webster's Bible Translation
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Weymouth New Testament
Who is a liar compared with him who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He who disowns the Father and the Son is the anti-Christ.

World English Bible
Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the Antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son.

Young's Literal Translation
Who is the liar, except he who is denying that Jesus is the Christ? this one is the antichrist who is denying the Father and the Son;

I have a friend down the road who is an atheist and denies the Father and Jesus, maybe he is the Antichrist.

Denying the Father and Jesus is not the only requirement for him.

The Antichrist destroys Jerusalem with his armies leaving it desolate.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

38 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Greetings, there is a lot to recon with in your post from the scriptures we learn that the Spirit of the Antichrist was at work as soon as the Christ was promised to people. The Spirit of the Antichrist was at work long time before the Church organized the Christian faith being the eastern or western Roman empire. The Orthodox or the Catholic church. 

You can see the work of the Antichrist in the Jewish faith and the arguments they use to deny that the truth Christ has come in Jesus and we can also see the work of the Antichrist in other faiths which teach that Jesus was a prophet from God just like any other prophet from God and established the people in faith in God with a set of Comandments for the other people on earth beginning from the other children of Abraham and included all people of the world. There you can see the work of the Antichrist who worked through other people to  established the people in faith in God without the need for a Savior the need of a Redeemer. The Roman Catholic church which is organized and like every other religion it has a leader. And in contrast with the other religions who believe in God without a Savior without the belief that Jesus Christ died for the forgiveness of their sins but with faith in God without having faith in Jesus Christ the Sob of God who died for the forgiveness of our sins. That alone sets the Roman Catholic church apart of all the other religions who believe in God but not his Christ who is Jesus the Messiah the Savior the way to the Heavenly Father. We can tell which religions are influenced by the Antichrist which are those who believe in God and claim to have God without Jesus Christ and the Catholics are not among those religions and neither is their keader the Pope.

So you are saying the little horn is not the papacy and the papacy obeys the word of God and does not claim equality with Him and all if the other blasphemies, etc.? 

Am I understanding you correctly?