• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,462
  • Content Per Day:  8.07
  • Days Won:  0

17 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Then I was wrong to assume you knew anything about the man of sin.

Rather, you were very wrong to assume I read minds or have memorized the entire Bible, as your post insinuated I should have done.

When you started making the claim that the beast is the man of sin,I had thought perhaps you had studied some .

What have you proved?  Nothing yet.  Where is your evidence?

But when I pointed out when the saints die ,I thought you might realize you was wrong.

What are you talking about?  "when the saints die"???  All saints will die, except the ones still living when the King returns.

Then you had brought Jason's interpretation of Daniels prophecy into the picture which contradicts the teaching of Jesus Christ in his Olivet discourse.

I didn't bring anything from Jason.  I've never heard of him.  I did bring a quote from a current Bible study commentary about Dan 11.  He made it clear that scholars don't agree on what is being referenced, so I don't really care what you opinion is on the matter.  Since scholars don't agree, you have no right to be dogmatic.

The chapter ends with the middle east being destroyed,the resurection  of Daniel's people in  12:1-2.

Actually, 12:2 is about ALL people, and there are 2 other verses in the NT that support that fact.  Shall I assume you have memorized them?

And WHY haven't you explained what you think about the souls of believers who die and where do their souls go, since you deny that any are in heaven yet, in spite of the proof I have given.

Edited by FreeGrace

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

37 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

Maybe you missed the fact here.  Jerusalem was invaded and destroyed in 70 AD by Antiochus.  This is history, not some "teaching" by some "teacher".  I don't know where you get info, but 70 AD is when Antiochus entered the temple, declared himself god and forced the Jews to worship him.  He also sacrificed a pig on the altar.

You should check your "facts" before making claims.

What in the world!!??  I gave you the website.  Who the heck is Jason the Jew?  Why do you keep bringing up such immaterial and irrelevant stuff?

OK, of course the beast (a/c) will do the same thing as Antiochus.  So what?  It sure doesn't lend support to any of your claims about Trump being the beast.  

Your telling me to check my facts and your claiming Antiochus ,who died in 164 bc destroyed Jerusalem in 70 ad.

I need to check my facts?

Really,?

45 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

Maybe you missed the fact here.  Jerusalem was invaded and destroyed in 70 AD by Antiochus.  This is history, not some "teaching" by some "teacher".  I don't know where you get info, but 70 AD is when Antiochus entered the temple, declared himself god and forced the Jews to worship him.  He also sacrificed a pig on the altar.

You should check your "facts" before making claims.

What in the world!!??  I gave you the website.  Who the heck is Jason the Jew?  Why do you keep bringing up such immaterial and irrelevant stuff?

OK, of course the beast (a/c) will do the same thing as Antiochus.  So what?  It sure doesn't lend support to any of your claims about Trump being the beast.  

It's hard to have a discussion with someone who doesn't know what they are talking about.

8 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Jesus said he will be coming and they shall see him coming in the clouds of heaven, Then the saints are gathered to him .He doesn't say the saints will be coming from heaven with him.They are gatherd to him and I do believe they are going to Jerusalem .

Jesus didn't have to say anything about saints coming with Him.  That was covered in great detail in Rev 19:11-16

I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:  KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

The attire of "the armies of heaven" is the exact same description of the saints waiting for the Wedding Supper of the Lamb.

19:1 - After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting:  “Hallelujah!  Salvation and glory and power belong to our God,

These aren't angels, they are saints who have died.

v.6-8  Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting:  “Hallelujah!  For our Lord God Almighty reigns.  Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory!  For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready.  Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear.”  (Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of God’s holy people.)

v.8 proves that this multitude are saints in heaven.  

Mathew 24

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Right.  The Second Advent of the King.

• Thumbs Up 1

Your telling me to check my facts and your claiming Antiochus ,who died in 164 bc destroyed Jerusalem in 70 ad.

I need to check my facts?

Really,?

Yes, really.  I already noted WHICH Antiochus.  The 4th, or IV.  You DO need to get your facts straight.

6 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It's hard to have a discussion with someone who doesn't know what they are talking about.

I have found that to be so true.  When are you going to explain where the souls of dead saints go after death?  Or better, do you even know?

1 minute ago, FreeGrace said:

Yes, really.  I already noted WHICH Antiochus.  The 4th, or IV.  You DO need to get your facts straight.

You said this is fact.

Maybe you missed the fact here.  Jerusalem was invaded and destroyed in 70 AD by Antiochus.  This is history, not some "teaching" by some "teacher".  I don't know where you get info, but 70 AD is when Antiochus entered the temple, declared himself god and forced the Jews to worship him.  He also sacrificed a pig on the altar.

1 minute ago, FreeGrace said:

I have found that to be so true.  When are you going to explain where the souls of dead saints go after death?  Or better, do you even know?

According to you,the man that killed a pig in 167 bc and died in 164 bc destroyed the temple in 70 ad

Maybe you missed the fact here.  Jerusalem was invaded and destroyed in 70 AD by Antiochus.  This is history, not some "teaching" by some "teacher".  I don't know where you get info, but 70 AD is when Antiochus entered the temple, declared himself god and forced the Jews to worship him.  He also sacrificed a pig on the altar.

8 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

Antiochus IV died in 164 bc.

He had nothing to do with the destruction.of Jerusalem in 70 ad.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,793
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

17 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You have already proven you don't know scripture,Your trying to argue without having any knowledge of any subject.

This is why you are banned from this thread.  Personal attacks are not tolerated.  Debate the subject ...