• Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

6 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

His 4 years of huge success in spite of all the lying and deception

Ha, having a little fun  with a partial quote. Couldn't resist.

His( Trumps) so called success caused me personally many a long hour of  business turmoil and financial strain. BUT fortunately for our little group ,it also resulted  in having to hold on to real estate until prices and values shot up at an incredible rate after he was removed from office.  

All I know is that real confidence in commercial ventures have  brought about a massive increase in realized value. If one is on the selling side of real estate ventures the last year has been  a grand time indeed.

Plus since it takes enthusiastic buyers to make for happy sellers, there must be some really serious enthusiasm for the immediate future in commercial enterprises. The wall of worry is there for sure but the prices- they just keep going up.

I can hardly fathom the prices of things today. Yet the demand keeps up -so far.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18

23 minutes ago, FJK said:

FWIW, I would prefer we just stay out of other countries business and take care of our own here at home first.  We really don't need anything from the rest of the world, we have all we need right here at home.

Hi, Today there is no home field advantage. One cannot play all their games at home and expect to win or even tie. The game is larger than global, it is spiritual, it is warfare. Playing is not option and there are no participation trophies to be handed out to everyone. On earth all the nations will be hooked in the jaw and dragged to one place.

Zechariah 12

P.S. When Tariffs hit and then COVID shutdown cross Pacific trade there was no substitute supply of raw  materials  available on USA soil for replacement. We are NOT self sufficient in raw materials nor finished products, nor services.

One small but absolutely vital example- natural rubber.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Neighbor said:

The game is larger than global, it is spiritual, it is warfare.

Consider two Football quotes:

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game."

"Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing".

Which would better reflect your position (about life, the universe, and everything).?

• Interesting! 1

13 minutes ago, FJK said:

Consider two Football quotes:

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game."

"Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing".

Which would better reflect your position (about life, the universe, and everything).?

The victory I'd say is absolute. It was won at the cross at Calvary. As for myself I need not win anything upon this earth, though it is nice when God allows for it to be so.

I'd say in terms of spiritual matters winning changes everything.  So yes play as though to win. Even if it means loss of all that is temporal in nature.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,417
  • Content Per Day:  8.21
  • Days Won:  0

44 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Ha, having a little fun  with a partial quote. Couldn't resist.

His( Trumps) so called success caused me personally many a long hour of  business turmoil and financial strain.

He did more to reduce excessive government regulations than any president in history.  Sorry all that didn't help you.

BUT fortunately for our little group ,it also resulted  in having to hold on to real estate until prices and values shot up at an incredible rate after he was removed from office. 

Please don't credit that to the EVIL administration.

All I know is that real confidence in commercial ventures have  brought about a massive increase in realized value. If one is on the selling side of real estate ventures the last year has been  a grand time indeed.

Plus since it takes enthusiastic buyers to make for happy sellers, there must be some really serious enthusiasm for the immediate future in commercial enterprises. The wall of worry is there for sure but the prices- they just keep going up.

I can hardly fathom the prices of things today. Yet the demand keeps up -so far.  

And who is responsible for the outlandish price increases?  Biden.

btw, I too refer to the EVIL party as the demoncrat  party.  Fits them perfectly.  It seems many, if not most, of those in public office are either demon influenced or actually demon possessed, given what all they support.

• Interesting! 1

2 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

He did more to reduce excessive government regulations than any president in history.  Sorry all that didn't help you.

Thank you for your "sympathy". Like most all things it worked out well in spite of administrative branches of government doings under whatever administration. Seems it doesn't much matter, God's will will be done. And I am most happy in that.

Morals do count when choosing leadership. America with it's  "relaxed" attitude about individual morals is reaping it's just  reward.

Like Ross Perot used to say; A man that will cheat on his wife will cheat on anybody and everybody.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,417
  • Content Per Day:  8.21
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Thank you for your "sympathy". Like most all things it worked out well in spite of administrative branches of government doings under whatever administration. Seems it doesn't much matter, God's will will be done. And I am most happy in that.

Amen!

Morals do count when choosing leadership. America with it's  "relaxed" attitude about individual morals is reaping it's just  reward.

Without a doubt.  But, remember, elections aren't about choosing SS teachers, or pastors.  It's about choosing qualified people who understand biblical principles, like proper government.  

Like Ross Perot used to say; A man that will cheat on his wife will cheat on anybody and everybody.

If Trump cheated anyone in business, it would have been found by now.  He's been under intense scrutiny more than any other president and they have nothing.

All the trumped up (pardon the pun) charges against Trump are phony and lies.

For example, the debacle in NY and the insane $355 M judgment for his "fraud".

Here's the FACTS.  There are no victims.  ALL the banks got all their money, and they told the courts he was one of their BEST customers and they wanted to keep doing business with him!!  

The phony charge is just like convicting a man for murder when there was no death.  No different.

20 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

If Trump cheated anyone in business, it would have been found by now.

Been found and felt by it's Tampa Condo project that failed and took the money of several  just common folks hoping to have a nice place to live out their retirement years.

See  https://www.propublica.org/article/pump-and-trump-the-tampa-files Note: There are some crass and profane terms used in the article when  they are quotes of actual messages within the Trump organization.

26 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

Here's the FACTS.  There are no victims.  ALL the banks got all their money, and they told the courts he was one of their BEST customers and they wanted to keep doing business with him!!  

More for you FreeGrace:

Since 2010, lenders have forgiven President Donald Trump about $287 million in debt that he had failed to repay, the New York Times reported Tuesday.

Citing Trump’s federal tax-return records, the Times reported that the vast bulk of that sum was related to a skyscraper in Chicago that failed to live up to expectations. Banks and hedge funds gave him years of extensions to repay loans on the underperforming hotel-and-condominium property, the Times said, and his biggest lender, Deutsche Bank DB, -0.85%, lent him another $99 million even after he had sued the bank, accusing it of predatory lending practices.

Amid the height of the financial crisis, Trump’s loans came due, but without an ability to pay, he instead received extensions, the Times reported.

Deutsche Bank eventually sought repayment of its loans, accusing Trump of being a habitual deadbeat, according to the Times, with some executives vowing to never again to business with Trump. In July 2010, Trump, Deutsche Bank and other lenders reached a private settlement, canceling about $270 million in debt, the Times found.

The Times described Trump’s Chicago dealings as an “example of his ability to strong-arm major financial institutions and exploit the tax code to cushion the blow of his repeated business failures.”

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

This has nothing to do with prophecy.  It is from a successful president speaking to the country, most of which are NOT believers anyway.  When he said "nobody else will or can, he was speaking of other humans, presidents, all of whom promised but failed to keep them.  He kept his promise.  

This isn't even close to prophesy of the beast.

Well, "after the Millennium" isn't even part of this discussion.  Because after the Millennium will be the eternal state.

Your comments refer to God's promise of His hand of discipline on Israel for disobedience.  And has nothing to do with what Trump did for them, or his support for them. 

btw, believers who don't support Israel are supporting Satan's plan to  destroy all of them.  Do you know why?

Again, it is absurd to think he was thinking he is better than God.  Maybe you just missed the FACT that while president he truly supported the first amendment and freedom of speech, including freedom of religion and defending all the unfair attacks against Christians.

Maybe you have been filled with the lying garbage of the lunatic left's fake news outlets.  They have been unrelenting in their lying against him, even suggesting he is like Hitler.  What garbage.

Anyone who thinks Trump is the beast of Rev 13 is sadly deceived.  Just look at who so strongly opposes him.  The EVIL far left, who are definitely in Satan's camp.

During Trump's 4 years, the world had peace, and no one got out of line.  But look at things now.  Biden and the EVIL left are supporting Iran, who supports all the terrorists around the world, and Hamas, who attacked Israel.  

The world is in chaos within 3 years of Biden's term.  He has made it all worse.  

The Bible says that the beast (a/c) will unify the word and bring in a global one world government.  Who supports that?  Biden, Dems, most of the world's leaders, and even RINO republicans.  And all of them resist Trump.

He's not the evil man you've been deceived to believe.  But it doesn't matter.  Prophecy will unfold just as Scripture says.  

No,this thread is about prophecy .Prophecy that you apparently are unaware of.

And no one has suggested Trump is the beast of revelation  13.I believe he will provide the beast with a host.

As for Trump being evil.I don't see a man who brags about sexually assaulting women or trying to have sex with married women as a man of God.Perhaps you believe that's what men of God are supposed to do? We will just have to disagree about how evil Trump is .

As I've said though.I don't believe Biden would provide Israel with an army.I believe Trump will.Its that simple.

Edited by Shilohsfoal