• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

7 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Scripture says they do go year after year for the Feast of Tabernacles and worship, the King, the Lord God Almighty.

Zech 8:20-22 - This is what the Lord Almighty SAYS; Many peoples and inhabitants of many cities will yet come, and the inhabitants of one city will go to another and say, Let us go at once to entreat the Lord and seek the Lord Almighty. and many peoples and powerful nations will come to Jerusalem to seek the Lord Almighty and to entreat him.

Entreat --- to plead in order to persuade

How can one not rule for 1000 years and not be the King, the Lord God Almighty.  So you don't believe in the 2nd Coming.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hi MM,

Yes, I do believe the Lord will come to deliver Israel and judge the rebellious nations. I also believe that He will appoint a man named David to be His King regent in Israel, as well as priests.

`they shall serve the Lord their God and David their king whom I will raise up for them.` (Jer. 30: 9)

`and I will also take some of them for priests and Levites.` (Isa. 66: 22)

The Lord goes `up with a shout,` when He is King over the nations. (Ps. 47: 5)

You see the Father made the Lord Jesus` seat of power and authority `far above all...in this age but also in that which is to come.` (Eph. 1: 21) 

The Lord does not have His seat of power and authority over all God`s great Kingdom from His `footstool.`

`Heaven is my throne and earth my footstool.` (Isa. 66: 1)

As I said before the Lord Jesus Christ, supreme ruler over all of God`s great kingdom is NOT going to sit on the earth while people come and bow to Him. 

Do you worship the Lord, now? Is He physically before you?

It is by the Holy Spirit in our lives that we come before Him. In the millennium when people come and worship and entreat the Lord it will also be by the Holy Spirit, but working through the appointed people - the king and the priests. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

40 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi MM,

Yes, I do believe the Lord will come to deliver Israel and judge the rebellious nations. I also believe that He will appoint a man named David to be His King regent in Israel, as well as priests.

`they shall serve the Lord their God and David their king whom I will raise up for them.` (Jer. 30: 9)

`and I will also take some of them for priests and Levites.` (Isa. 66: 22)

The Lord goes `up with a shout,` when He is King over the nations. (Ps. 47: 5)

You see the Father made the Lord Jesus` seat of power and authority `far above all...in this age but also in that which is to come.` (Eph. 1: 21) 

The Lord does not have His seat of power and authority over all God`s great Kingdom from His `footstool.`

`Heaven is my throne and earth my footstool.` (Isa. 66: 1)

As I said before the Lord Jesus Christ, supreme ruler over all of God`s great kingdom is NOT going to sit on the earth while people come and bow to Him. 

It is by the Holy Spirit in our lives that we come before Him. In the millennium when people come and worship and entreat the Lord it will also be by the Holy Spirit, but working through the appointed people - the king and the priests. 

The heathen  nations do not follow king David. But they will plead to the Lord God Almighty., as scripture says. And the soles of his feet will be among those of Israel forever. His glory fills the  Temple. 

In Christ

Montana Marv 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

The heathen  nations do not follow king David. But they will plead to the Lord God Almighty., as scripture says. And the soles of his feet will be among those of Israel forever. His glory fills the  Temple. 

In Christ

Montana Marv 

Mmmm what about Eph. 1: 21

The Father made the Lord Jesus` seat of power and authority `far above all...in this age but also in that which is to come.` (Eph. 1: 21) 

That doesn`t seem to be on the earth does it?

On 2/2/2024 at 5:21 PM, Marilyn C said:

The Father made the Lord Jesus` seat of power and authority `far above all...in this age but also in that which is to come.` (Eph. 1: 21) 

So you don't believe in the virgin birth of Jesus.

In Christ

Montana Marv

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

So you don't believe in the virgin birth of Jesus.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Huh. I don`t quite understand how that applies. But, yes, of course I do. 

Can you please help me to understand why you are asking that question? It seemed to come from way, way out of left field to me. 

12 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Huh. I don`t quite understand how that applies. But, yes, of course I do. 

Can you please help me to understand why you are asking that question? It seemed to come from way, way out of left field to me. 

Read you rebuttal verse.

1 hour ago, Stormy Monday said:

I've been wondering the same thing as Marilyn.  It may help if you just answer why in the world you would say such a thing that she denies the virgin birth.

If as Marilyn quotes Christ's Throne and seat of power and authority is in this age and the ages to come. If one reads Colossians, it is  the Son Jesus Christ who made all things and holds all things together. He has held that position of power from the beginning. 

Now if the Son can leave his heavenly realm to be born of a virgin. He is now flesh and blood.  This same Jesus Christ who was crucified and risen on the 3rd day, can also return from his heavenly realm to rule physically here on earth for 1000 years.

He came once and scripture says he will come again and rule physically for 1000 years before before the New earth and New earth arrives. 

In Christ

Montana Marv 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 2/2/2024 at 5:21 PM, Marilyn C said:

You keep acting as if one throne (the heavenly one) is exclusive of all other thrones, but that is a presumption which does not logically follow from that verse. Jesus will wear "many diadems," each one of which represents a kingdom.

On 2/2/2024 at 3:10 PM, Marilyn C said:

No, not yet. But He will be.

Psalm 110:1 ...
The LORD said to my Lord,
“Sit at My right hand,
Until I make Your enemies Your footstool.”

2 The LORD shall send the rod of Your strength out of Zion.
Rule in the midst of Your enemies!

Edited by WilliamL

4 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

If as Marilyn quotes Christ's Throne and seat of power and authority is in this age and the ages to come. If one reads Colossians, it is  the Son Jesus Christ who made all things and holds all things together. He has held that position of power from the beginning. 

Now if the Son can leave his heavenly realm to be born of a virgin. He is now flesh and blood.  This same Jesus Christ who was crucified and risen on the 3rd day, can also return from his heavenly realm to rule physically here on earth for 1000 years.

He came once and scripture says he will come again and rule physically for 1000 years before before the New earth and New earth arrives. 

In Christ

Montana Marv 

Hi MM,

Jesus has now a glorified body - immortal and incorruptible. He does NOT have blood but (spiritual) flesh and bones. 

`It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.` (1 Cor. 15: 44)

`Handle me for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have.` (Luke 24: 39)

A spiritual body is not just a spirit but a body, flesh and bones that have life by the spirit of God.