IGNORED

We need our soul divided from our spirit!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,591
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

7 hours ago, Mr. M said:

How then would you answer the question posed?

"Take all -total- of all knowledge and remove it what do you have left?"

Shalom, Mr. M.

I just did. See my response to enoob57.

7 hours ago, Mr. M said:

Why did you presume that I was placing this in the present?

I dunno. I guess I thought I heard a leaning toward that persuasion. Sorry if I got it wrong.

7 hours ago, Mr. M said:

Do you think that I am waiting for something other than...

13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise,

look for new heavens and a new earth

in which righteousness dwells.

No, I just know that several Christians apply this to the present instead of to the future, as though the "new heavens and a new earth" were symbolic or allegorical. Again, I'm sorry if I read you wrongly. Just know, however, that this "New heavens (skies) and new earth" won't happen until haSatan has been chained up for a thousand years and is once again released. This is what the "Millennium" actually is. The Kingdom of the Messiah over Israel will last FOREVER! And, we will be a part of that Kingdom, for why would we be separated from the Messiah who will be reigning here on the new earth FOREVER?! Furthermore, we shall REIGN WITH HIM, NOT JUST FOR A THOUSAND YEARS, BUT FOREVER

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,189
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

14 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

I'll answer your question with a question: Why would we "take all - total - of all knowledge and remove it?"

It is not we but God Who will do this removal:
Isaiah 65:17 (KJV)

[17] For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

1 Corinthians 13:8 (KJV)

[8] Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

Revelation 21:1-5 (KJV)

[1] And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

[2] And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

[3] And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

[4] And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

[5] And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

The physical removal by fire will occur at the Great White Throne:
Revelation 20:11 (KJV)

[11] And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

the actual total of knowledge of first creation and all it entails will not be removed till the presentation of the new heaven and earth when God removes all former things of knowledge Revelation 21:4 the fulfillment of the Isaiah & 1Cor. passages...

There are GOOD THINGS that God has revealed through His thinkers - like Sir Isaac Newton, for instance. Not all knowledge is bad!

The reason I believe God does this above is due to the fact that lie has never had place with God as it was an invention of Lucifer to allow for his rebellion... and all the lie touched is evidently hated by God:
Jude 23 (KJV)

[23] And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

However, the knowledge that one acquires must be tempered with godly WISDOM! And, "the FOOL has said in his heart, 'There is no God'!"

It is why I believe Jesus made this statement:
John 3:3 (KJV)

[3] Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Mark 10:14 (KJV)

[14] But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

[15] Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

The communication being- that which is of the eternity cannot be known till this is present first creation is removed:
1 Corinthians 2:9 (KJV)

[9] But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

This reality reduces us to that of little children with (absolutely no knowledge) of what the eternity will be like yet totally reliant by faith generated by God's Word saying it will be so... Point being with infinite possibilities of God that which was lie and that which was next to the lie can all be as though they never were and in no way can that be considered loss! Revealing the Father's Love for His children in this:

1 John 2:15 (KJV)

[15] Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

[16] For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

[17] And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.