IGNORED

Jerusalem is falling #4, How long will it be from now?

abcdef

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

Jerusalem will soon fall to Iran and it's allies, who are the kings of the east from across the Euphrates and their allies Magog.

The war of Armageddon is happening now. It will end with the final battle of Armageddon where Israel will lose and Jerusalem falls.

------

How will the present conflict end? How long will it continue?

There are forces at work right now to cut aid for Israel in the American congress. If that happens, it will mean the end of Israel.

How much longer will Israel survive as a nation?

------

Can't you see that this situation in restored Jerusalem and Israel is shown in the 6th/7th trumpet?

After Jerusalem falls, the 7th trumpet sounds, Jesus is revealed, and this planet is burnt toast.

It's happening right in front of us.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even the most bitter truth is better than the sweetest lie. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

15 hours ago, abcdef said:

Jerusalem will soon fall to Iran and it's allies, who are the kings of the east from across the Euphrates and their allies Magog.

The war of Armageddon is happening now. It will end with the final battle of Armageddon where Israel will lose and Jerusalem falls.

I agree that it's happening now. I think that it's way easier to be correct with the timing of it, than to figure out what the events are. I think a lot of people can't notice it because they are holding onto a bunch of historical misinterpretations of the events. Like the old Late Great Book. I think Hal said the kings of the east were the Asian Countries like China and Japan. I think the Kings FROM the East are God the Father, and Jesus.

"The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, to prepare the way for the kings from the east.

Is like:

“Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who is seated on the throne,
and from the wrath of the Lamb,

The Euphrates river was always a large natural obstacle preventing invading armies from the north coming down to destroy Israel back in the old Biblical times. When this river symbolically dries up, the green light is then given for the Kings from the East to bring Divine Destruction.

Like the angel ascending from the "east" bringing the seal of God, and the lightning of Jesus coming from the "east" to the west, the Kings from the East are heavenly Visitors. God the Father, and His Son Jesus:

"They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of:
a) Him who sits on the throne and
b) from the wrath of the Lamb!

So I don't think it's likely going to be Asian armies, like from the Late Great Planet Earth, that travel to a literal valley north of Israel, but Divine Destroyers that come from the Biblical north wind of heaven.

Evil comes from the north.

Nebuchadnezzar came down from the north and wiped out Jerusalem.

"For I am bringing disaster from the north, even terrible destruction." ... Set up the banner in Zion: come together, do not delay: for I bring evil from the north wind, ...

"Then the LORD said, "This means destruction will break out from the north on all ... cry, O city; Melt away, O Philistia, all of you; For smoke comes from the north, ...

"Egypt is like a very fair heifer, but destruction cometh; it cometh out of the north.

"Then the LORD said to me, "Out of the north the evil will break forth on all the inhabitants of the land.

And notice during a time of restoration God removes the northerner:

“I will remove the northerner far from you, and drive him into a parched and desolate land, his vanguard into the eastern sea,

I think a bunch of the things that the prophecy prognosticators were having us watch for, have already just happened, and are happening right now.

It's all about the Devil. We are just caught up in his bargain. We are living in his kingdom right now, the kingdom of the rebels, when the rebels have become completely wicked.

There are forces at work right now to cut aid for Israel in the American congress. If that happens, it will mean the end of Israel.

I don't know the answers, but I don't think it can go on like this indefinitely. According to my understanding, we're getting close to a hard stop in time.

Can't you see that this situation in restored Jerusalem and Israel is shown in the 6th/7th trumpet?

After Jerusalem falls, the 7th trumpet sounds, Jesus is revealed, and this planet is burnt toast.

I agree it's happening right now before our eyes. Maybe we're too close to the events to figure them all out. I think we're right up against the seventh seal, the seventh trumpet, and the seventh vial. The frog demons are already gone out to gather the kings of the earth for that Great Battle. The other thread was worried about America coming into judgment. I wouldn't worry about it. If or when that happens, it's like you say, the rest of the planet is toast too.

But we do not mourn as others do who have no hope.

Peaceful Sabbath.

7 hours ago, Dave Watchman said:

I agree that it's happening now. I think that it's way easier to be correct with the timing of it, than to figure out what the events are.

The seals and trumpets are one continual timeline, from 33 AD when Israel rejected the new Pentecost covenant, until the 7th trumpet. The attacks on the children of Israel are carried out over centuries mainly by the Roman Empire and the Roman Vatican image Empire. Until the 6th trumpet/vial which is shown to be Iran and it's allies.

The seals/trumpets are showing God/Jesus withdrawing blessings on the unbelieving broken flesh branches of the children of Israel.

The seals show the events leading up to the 70 AD  destruction of Jerusalem which is the 6th/7th seals.

The trumpets show the time after 70 AD until the 7th trumpet (soon).

The vials/bowls parallel the trumpets from 70 AD until the 7th vial/bowl. The vials show the Roman beast nation during that time.

I agree that it's happening now. I think that it's way easier to be correct with the timing of it, than to figure out what the events are.

I think a lot of people can't notice it because they are holding onto a bunch of historical misinterpretations of the events. Like the old Late Great Book. I think Hal said the kings of the east were the Asian Countries like China and Japan.

Many of the theories are centuries old and people tend to hang on to them because they made sense at that time period. 

The theory of the 200 mill army coming from the far east was because those nations held the people to meet that requirement.

But this depends on how you define the 200 mill army.

When you count the armies it includes everyone who supports the front line troops, bakers, mechanics, uniforms and equipment, training, officers, medics, etc..

When you count all the people who hate the children of Israel and are working to see them destroyed from nations all across the planet, then you come up with a number even higher than 200 mill. Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Lebanon, Russia, and more, all working against tiny Israel. 

I think the Kings FROM the East are God the Father, and Jesus.

The kings of the east are from across the Euphrates from Jerusalem. God's presence would be assumed to be in Jerusalem where His people are.

"The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, to prepare the way for the kings from the east.

Is like:

“Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who is seated on the throne,
and from the wrath of the Lamb,

The Euphrates river was always a large natural obstacle preventing invading armies from the north coming down to destroy Israel back in the old Biblical times. When this river symbolically dries up, the green light is then given for the Kings from the East to bring Divine Destruction.

The Euphrates river symbolically drying up is about the life and strength of the people who control that area, Iraq.

The Iraq war destroyed the strength of the government controlling the area of the river.

The result is that Iran is now able to attack restored Jerusalem.

Like the angel ascending from the "east" bringing the seal of God, and the lightning of Jesus coming from the "east" to the west, the Kings from the East are heavenly Visitors. God the Father, and His Son Jesus:

"They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of:
a) Him who sits on the throne and
b) from the wrath of the Lamb!

Lk 23:30 seems to show that this prophecy is fulfilled when Jerusalem is destroyed in 70 AD at the 6th seal.

Jesus came as God with Roman armies, removed the covenant protection (the scroll), and destroyed the temple.

Jesus came at that time, but it wasn't a resurrection coming. That resurrection coming for the kingdom is about to happen after Jerusalem falls. 

So I don't think it's likely going to be Asian armies, like from the Late Great Planet Earth, that travel to a literal valley north of Israel, but Divine Destroyers that come from the Biblical north wind of heaven.

Evil comes from the north.

Nebuchadnezzar came down from the north and wiped out Jerusalem.

"For I am bringing disaster from the north, even terrible destruction." ... Set up the banner in Zion: come together, do not delay: for I bring evil from the north wind, ...

"Then the LORD said, "This means destruction will break out from the north on all ... cry, O city; Melt away, O Philistia, all of you; For smoke comes from the north, ...

"Egypt is like a very fair heifer, but destruction cometh; it cometh out of the north.

"Then the LORD said to me, "Out of the north the evil will break forth on all the inhabitants of the land.

And notice during a time of restoration God removes the northerner:

“I will remove the northerner far from you, and drive him into a parched and desolate land, his vanguard into the eastern sea,

I think a bunch of the things that the prophecy prognosticators were having us watch for, have already just happened, and are happening right now.

It's all about the Devil. We are just caught up in his bargain. We are living in his kingdom right now, the kingdom of the rebels, when the rebels have become completely wicked.

I don't know the answers, but I don't think it can go on like this indefinitely. According to my understanding, we're getting close to a hard stop in time.

The "hard stop" that we are approaching is the end of time as we know it. After Jerusalem falls, this material planet is fire and all human life on it ends.

I agree it's happening right now before our eyes. Maybe we're too close to the events to figure them all out. I think we're right up against the seventh seal, the seventh trumpet, and the seventh vial.

#1, Jerusalem is restored, 1967.

#2, The beast nation is Rome, from 63 BC until 1967.

#3, The Antichrist, there are many, is Caesar and Caesar's image the Bishop of Rome.

Pretrib is designed to hide this fact. It says that the Bishop of Rome cannot be the Antichrist, because the Antichrist hasn't been revealed yet, which is false.

The Antichrist was revealed as Caesar, and the beast nation as Rome, when Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 AD. 

The frog demons are already gone out to gather the kings of the earth for that Great Battle.

The 3 frog demons, what can you reason out about them? What does their description tell you? Who is the dragon, the beast, and the FP?

The other thread was worried about America coming into judgment. I wouldn't worry about it. If or when that happens, it's like you say, the rest of the planet is toast too.

But we do not mourn as others do who have no hope.

Peaceful Sabbath.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

11 hours ago, abcdef said:

#1, Jerusalem is restored, 1967.

This is where I think you've come the closest. But you're a couple years off. It wasn't the recapture of Jerusalem in 1967, although that was important. In 1968 the Knesset debated a document that eventually found it's place all the way up to Levi Eshkol's desk in January 1969.

The Antichrist, there are many, is Caesar and Caesar's image the Bishop of Rome.

Like John had said. You have heard the Antichrist is coming, even then there were many antichrists. But Paul's only talking about one Son of Perdition, only one specific "Man of Sin".

The 3 frog demons, what can you reason out about them?

They are sent out to the kings of the earth. Armageddon is bigger than a local, or regional battle. The world is at war with God.

What does their description tell you?

Satan's Kingdom is not divided. They have as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit. His name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek he is called Apollyon.

Who is the dragon, the beast, and the FP?

This is like a Hebrew Couplet, but a Hebrew Triplet. Like that comedy movie where the same bad actor plays multiple roles. But Satan's Kingdom is not divided. They have as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit. His name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek he is called Apollyon. Satan is the Dragon, Satan is that beast which has ascended from the bottomless pit, and Satan is the false prophet. Out of Satan's mouth, only Satan can command his army. His house is not divided.

Edited by Dave Watchman

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 2/2/2024 at 5:27 PM, abcdef said:

------

------

Lotta claims, no real scriptural evidence to back it all up; just spec.

The End Times, from the first of the seals to the last of the bowls, is going to last many, many years.

Here is one place to start understanding some of it:

64. Egypt, Part 1: Its Coming 40-Year Desolation

Provides the evidence, from rarely-quoted biblical End Time prophecies, that reveals the length of, and details about, God’s coming End Time judgment of and later healing of Egypt. https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/2753-egypt-part-1-its-coming-40-year-desolation/

65. Egypt, Part 2: Its Coming “Cruel Master”

Shows in more detail how Egypt’s judgment relates to coming events in the Middle East that lead up to the Parousia of Christ. https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/2763-egypt-part-2-its-coming-cruel-master/

On 2/4/2024 at 6:37 AM, Dave Watchman said:

This is where I think you've come the closest. But you're a couple years off. It wasn't the recapture of Jerusalem in 1967, although that was important. In 1968 the Knesset debated a document that eventually found it's place all the way up to Levi Eshkol's desk in January 1969.

Our dates are close enough that the difference is slight.

I see it as in Jn 21:24, that the restoration of Jerusalem is when the military rule of the gentile nations ends and the children of Israel control the city.

This is the most important anchor in the timeline that has happened in our/my lifetime. 

By placing it in the correct place in the timelines of the Revelation, Dan 2, and Dan7, the secrets unlock. It's good news/bad news.

First we must throw out all the pretrib and previous timelines and return to the Dan 2& 7 timelines for our base.

--

The restoration of Jerusalem (1967-9 ish) is shown in the Dan 2 statue as being when the statue of the gentile nation ends.

The restoration is shown in Dan 7 as being when the time of the 4th beast ends, after the 3 1/2 (symbolic) times, the end of the times of the gentiles. (The 4th beast is Rome)

-

In the Revelation the 1967 ish restoration is seen in

The 2 witnesses in Jerusalem, Rev 11.

Between the 5th and 6th trumpet, as the winds coming across the Euphrates are headed for restored Jerusalem.

The believing faithful woman in Rev 12 returning to Jerusalem after her time in the wilderness of the gentile nations is fulfilled.

Rev 14, where the treading if the wine press continues as long as the children of Israel are outside the city (of Jerusalem).

Rev 16, After the 5th trumpet, as the 6th trumpet shows the armies coming towards Jerusalem.

Rev 20, The gentile armies surround Jerusalem, which was restored in 1967-9 ish. Those Magog gentile armies are now surrounding Israel and Jerusalem.

All these passages are centered on the question of, "When will Jerusalem be restored?" Well it already happened over 55 years ago. The times of the gentiles have ended and now we are facing the 7th trumpet and the 7th vial/bowl that happens after Jerusalem is restored.

The question now might be, "Why is the 7th vial poured out and why is the 7th trumpet blown?" (Because the 2 witnesses are killed, Israel, not just 2 people)

---

All that has to happen now, is that nations cut off their support for Israel.

The forces against the children of Israel are gaining power.

These prophecies will continue to be fulfilled in front of us.

All we can do is save souls by getting them into the Ark, Rev 11:19.

Like John had said. You have heard the Antichrist is coming, even then there were many antichrists. But Paul's only talking about one Son of Perdition, only one specific "Man of Sin".

They are sent out to the kings of the earth. Armageddon is bigger than a local, or regional battle. The world is at war with God.

Satan's Kingdom is not divided. They have as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit. His name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek he is called Apollyon.

This is like a Hebrew Couplet, but a Hebrew Triplet. Like that comedy movie where the same bad actor plays multiple roles. But Satan's Kingdom is not divided. They have as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit. His name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek he is called Apollyon. Satan is the Dragon, Satan is that beast which has ascended from the bottomless pit, and Satan is the false prophet. Out of Satan's mouth, only Satan can command his army. His house is not divided.

There are many "Antichrists". 

The Antichrist for the apostles and the kingdom was the Caesars and it continued in Caesar's image who is the Bishop of Rome.

"The" Antichrist was Titus who destroyed Jerusalem and her people. He was the son of Caesar Vespasian (The "son" of Perdition/Caesar to the children of Israel).

They are sent out to the kings of the earth. Armageddon is bigger than a local, or regional battle. The world is at war with God

The war of Armageddon is already underway. The battle of Armageddon is just the last battle before Jerusalem falls to the kings of the east Iran, and their allies who are the rest of the gentile nations of the planet.

The rest of the planet will go on as usual, but the battle where Israel loses and Jerusalem falls will be local to Israel, Israel centered.

Why would the gentile nations be upset? when they all hate the children of God and Israel? They are going to celebrate. Rev 11

What is the deception that the 3 frog spirits use to deceive the kings of the east into attacking restored Jerusalem?

If the deception has already been made and the kings of the east are already deceived then who made the deception to them? what from did the deception take?

Who said the words to them, what person?