IGNORED

Jerusalem is falling #4, How long will it be from now?

abcdef

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 3/24/2024 at 12:07 PM, abcdef said:

Ezek 29:1-5, Ezek 29:19 shows that the entire passage is about Nebuchadrezzar in Babylon.

Utterly untrue. Verse 1 and 17 show that these were two different prophecies given to Ezekiel more than 16 years apart.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

On 3/24/2024 at 11:28 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi a,

I believe you are a bit premature. The Ez. 38 & 39 war from the Northern army is the one looming up on the horizon. 

The Ezek 38-39 war was fought with arrows and spears etc., long ago.

The Magog war of Rev 20 is happening right now and will end in disaster.

--

The American government still, has not funded Israel. Time is running out.

If they wait too long it may cause a interruption in the flow of weapons and the gap would not be recoverable for Israel.

Jerusalem will fall to Iran, it's just a matter of time now to fulfill the 2 witnesses.

The 2 witnesses are faithful Israel who return to restored Jerusalem, the Christians in Jerusalem at the present.

The times of the gentiles trampling Jerusalem that Jesus spoke about was 70 AD-1967. It is not future to us.

----

The War of Armageddon is happening right now.

The Battle of Armageddon is just the last battle where Israel loses and Jerusalem falls.

These events are followed by the 7th trumpet rapt/resur and the revealing of Jesus. 

----

Think about this, The woman in Rev 12 is Israel.

The dragon waits for the birth of Jesus. -1-AD ish.

Jesus is caught up to heaven, 33 AD.

The woman flees from the dragon into the wilderness, 70 AD.

The woman is in the wilderness for 3 1/2 times, 1260 days, then she returns from the wilderness to her home, Jerusalem, 1967.

BUT it is not 1260 days or years that she is in the wilderness, but 1900 years as history shows.

This means that the 3 1/2 times and the 1260 days are not literal, but are symbolic of the 1900 year time period until Jerusalem is restored.

What this means is that this time period of the woman in the wilderness is past and not future from us.

---

Using this understanding, the important events that take place after the woman returns, are the things that we are seeing now.

What happens after the woman returns to Jerusalem is not shown in Rev 12.

It is shown in Rev 20, where Magog surrounds Jerusalem, then the fire from heaven and the last judgment.

---

Rev 20, is parallel to 1 Cor 15:23-28.

There is only 2 resurrections, Jesus and the OT saints, then the resurrection when Jesus comes for the kingdom. 

Behold the Bridegroom Cometh, 3 1/2 days after Jerusalem falls to Iran and it's allies, then the 7th trumpet and this material planet and universe will fly away from the face of Jesus on His throne.

---

I know that this is a little long, sorry, but time is running out.

On 3/26/2024 at 1:05 PM, WilliamL said:

Utterly untrue. Verse 1 and 17 show that these were two different prophecies given to Ezekiel more than 16 years apart.

Yes, they are years apart, but still about the same events, Babylon and Egypt.

Hey people!  WAKE UP! We are in the time of the 7th trumpet when Jesus comes.

The WAR of Armageddon has been officially started with Iran attacking Israel!

The Battle of Armageddon is just the last battle where Israel loses and Jerusalem falls. 

The Bridegroom is coming for the kingdom!

-------

What most people say is something to the effect of, "Jesus can't come yet because this hasn't happened of that hasn't happened."

But guess what, Almost everything in Revelation has already happened except the 7th trumpet, the 7th vial/bowl, and the fire from heaven.

In the story of the 2 witnesses, we are just before the 2 witnesses are killed, they are the children of Israel who hold the scriptures, the 2 olive branches.

Iran and Magog are attacking right now.

--------

The American government has still not passed the support for Israel. This may be the major factor in the defeat of Israel and the fall of Jerusalem. How long can they hold out against Iran and it's allies?

Shame, shame, shame, on those people who said that they support Israel, but now oppose funding!

-------

The great tribulation was from 70 AD until 1967 and is not future.

The time of the woman in the wilderness in Rev 12 is not 3 1/2 years, it is 70 AD until 1967, 1900 years! ish! That means that the 3 1/2 times is symbolic and not literal.

-----

Pay attention and understand what I am saying.

Jerusalem is going to fall, 3 1/2 days later Jesus will come at the 7th trumpet.

You don't believe it now, But you will when Jerusalem falls!

You don't believe it now, But you will when the beloved children of God who Jesus loves, are lying in the streets of Jerusalem for 3 1/2 days!

You don't believe it now, But you will when the gentile nations celebrate and send gifts to each other!

All the things described, that take place before these events, have already happened and can be explained.

But you will have to abandon the pre trib 7 year timeline, for a better one.

The pretrib timeline is designed to hide Rome, the 4th beast of Dan 7, and the iron of Dan 2, who is the beast and Antichrist from 63 BC until this day, and perdition.

--------

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, abcdef said:

-------

What most people say is something to the effect of, "Jesus can't come yet because this hasn't happened of that hasn't happened."

But guess what, Almost everything in Revelation has already happened except the 7th trumpet, the 7th vial/bowl, and the fire from heaven.

In the story of the 2 witnesses, we are just before the 2 witnesses are killed, they are the children of Israel who hold the scriptures, the 2 olive branches.

Iran and Magog are attacking right now.

--------

The American government has still not passed the support for Israel. This may be the major factor in the defeat of Israel and the fall of Jerusalem. How long can they hold out against Iran and it's allies?

Shame, shame, shame, on those people who said that they support Israel, but now oppose funding!

-------

The great tribulation was from 70 AD until 1967 and is not future.

The time of the woman in the wilderness in Rev 12 is not 3 1/2 years, it is 70 AD until 1967, 1900 years! ish! That means that the 3 1/2 times is symbolic and not literal.

-----

Pay attention and understand what I am saying.

Jerusalem is going to fall, 3 1/2 days later Jesus will come at the 7th trumpet.

You don't believe it now, But you will when Jerusalem falls!

You don't believe it now, But you will when the beloved children of God who Jesus loves, are lying in the streets of Jerusalem for 3 1/2 days!

You don't believe it now, But you will when the gentile nations celebrate and send gifts to each other!

All the things described, that take place before these events, have already happened and can be explained.

The pretrib timeline is designed to hide Rome, the 4th beast of Dan 7, and the iron of Dan 2, who is the beast and Antichrist from 63 BC until this day, and perdition.

--------

No,the war of armegeddon has not started.

You still have about 4 years still before it starts.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

9 hours ago, abcdef said:

I agree. I think that we are much closer to the actual second coming than is being widely recognized. I was watching the open source news on twitter yesterday with the Iran attack. It was that strange mix of excitement and fear. 

I agree we're right up against the 7th seal, the 7th trumpet, and the 7th vial. I can also make a case for the 7th seal to have been opened half way through 2021. We're in the half an hour of silence, which is half of a "hora", half a season, or half of a heptad.

This one I can't. I still easily can calculate a final heptad, a final complete seven year cycle to Messiah the Prince. It's not like the traditional dispensational understanding of the 70th week, a 7 year tribulation. There were two more modern day decrees to restore Jerusalem that match with the 7 and 62 weeks. 

A bit off topic. I found a Jewish guy in an hour long video. He uses some Sanhedrin writing, 97a, that describes what takes place in each of the seven years prior to the appearance of their Messiah.  He and I agree with the timing of the last heptad, 2018 to 2025 (January). 

Interesting video. It's not my normal sort of thing. Long video. He seems to be using his version of a calendar to isolate 2018 as the first year of the last seven, then matching the various events of severe weather, plague, lockdown, better times of plenty, and now various wars, with the various years.

That part about the "Torah is forgotten by those who study it". Torah = The Law. Like in our Bibles where it says Lawlessness will abound. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. Increased lawlessness, for the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. 

But: "During the fifth year there will be great plenty and they will eat, and drink, and rejoice, and the Torah will return to those who study it." Remember the Bud Light and Target backlash against the Sodomites, and the overturning of Roe/Wade? Returning to the Torah?, returning to the Law? Roe/Wade was one of the composite beast's crowning achievements. It was overturned in the 5th year, 2022.

Lawlessness actually decreased that year. The Torah returns, Thou shalt not kill. People on a news forum were asking why is this Roe/Wade overturning happening now after all this time? I don't think those things could have happened during the previous 42 months of the beast's authority.

And in the 7th Sanhedrin year, wars. The video ends with a comet visitation this year in September. If we make it that far. Lol.

You can find it on U Tube by searching: Will Mashiach Come This Year? by Efraim Palvanov 

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

20 hours ago, abcdef said:
On 3/26/2024 at 12:05 PM, WilliamL said:

Yes, they are years apart, but still about the same events, Babylon and Egypt

Same nations, different time period. The events of the following passage were never fulfilled in history: no real historian can provide any evidence that they were:

Ezekiel 29:10 …“I will make the land of Egypt utterly waste and desolate from Migdol [N. Egypt] to Syene [= Aswan, S Egypt], even unto the border of Ethiopia. 11 NEITHER FOOT OF MAN SHALL PASS THROUGH IT NOR FOOT OF BEAST PASS THROUGH IT, AND IT SHALL BE UNINHABITED FORTY YEARS. 12 I will make the land of Egypt desolate in the midst of the lands having been desolated; and among the cities that are laid waste, her cities shall be desolate forty years; and I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations and disperse them throughout the countries.” 13 Yet, thus says the Lord GOD: “AT THE END OF FORTY YEARS, I WILL GATHER THE EGYPTIANS FROM THE PEOPLES AMONG WHOM THEY WERE SCATTERED. 14 I WILL BRING BACK THE CAPTIVES OF EGYPT and cause them to return to the land of Pathros [Southern Egypt], to the land of their origin, and there they shall be a lowly kingdom.”

23 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No,the war of armegeddon has not started.

You still have about 4 years still before it starts.

Look at the Middle east.

Iran is attacking Jerusalem, they are not quite there yet, but they will take Jerusalem.

Whenever that happens, 3 1/2 days later is the resur/rapt (the 2nd resurrection) when Jesus comes for the kingdom and this material world ends.

--

The timelines in the Rev are parallel. They are centered on the flesh children of Israel both believing and unbelieving, and the beast nation. (The gentile side of the kingdom/church is hardly mentioned, but is mentioned in Rev 12:17 as the remnant of her seed.)

The 7th trumpet shows the same event as the 7th vial/bowl, and they both show the same events as Rev 20, basically.

What happens just before those events is shown in the 6th trumpet, the 6th vial, and when Magog surrounds Jerusalem in Rev 20. 

They all show the same thing.

Armies from Iran, the kings of the east across the Euphrates River from Jerusalem, crossing the River, with the armies of the earth Magog, surrounding Jerusalem, and Jerusalem falls.

They all show the same thing, and we are here, watching it happen, just before the 7th trumpet,the 7th vial, and the fire from heaven.

-----

You say 4 years? Could be, I don't know. Maybe more, but maybe less, maybe a lot less, maybe only months, could be 9 or 10 months possibly, maybe a few years, but I don't think it will be long, because the call is made that the Bridegroom is coming for the kingdom at the 7th trumpet.

----- 

Will the American government send aid? Who is stopping the Aid? It could be too late already. What if they NEVER send aid and the powers against Israel grow?

Israel is half the size of the Netherlands, half the size of Belgium, how long do you think that they can stand against Russia, Iran, and the powers of the Middle East?

Look, I'm not saying that things can't change and get better, I hope that happens. 

I know the prophecies must come true. God/ Jesus gave us these things to know when He is coming.

-----

The beast is Rome and can ONLY be Rome.

14 hours ago, Dave Watchman said:

I agree. I think that we are much closer to the actual second coming than is being widely recognized.

The story of the 2 witnesses shows the resur/rapt happening 3 1/2 days after restored Jerusalem falls.

Jerusalem was restored in 1967 when the times of the gentiles (ToGs) ended, Lk 21:20-24, 24. 

What the Rev is showing is the restoration of Jerusalem after the ToGs end, and what happens after that, which is where we are. 

Sadly the prophecies seem to show that Jerusalem falls to Iran, just before Jesus comes for the kingdom.

This revelation of these anchors in the timelines puts us moments before Jerusalem falls, Jesus comes and this world/earth ends.

I was watching the open source news on twitter yesterday with the Iran attack. It was that strange mix of excitement and fear. 

The next event to confirm the prophecy is the last battle for Israel, the battle of Armageddon, which Israel will lose and Jerusalem will fall.

I agree we're right up against the 7th seal, the 7th trumpet, and the 7th vial.

The seals and trumpets are one continual timeline. The 2 witnesses parallel the seals/trumpets. We know this because the beast from the 5th trumpet abyss kills the 2 witness.

The seals/trumpets describe the unbelieving flesh children of Israel and the 2 witnesses describe the believing flesh children of Israel during the same time period, 37 AD- the present-Jesus comes.

37 AD is when unbelieving flesh Israel was cut off from the blessings and protection of a covenant relationship with God. The attacks on the unbelieving are from Rome from 37 AD onward. These are the Israel that were killed or taken as slaves by Rome when they didn't flee in 70 AD ish.

The 2 witness begin when the temple and the people in the temple are measured in 37 AD and then trampled by the gentiles, 70 AD- 1967. These are the Israel that did flee into the gentile nations in 70 AD ish and return in 1967.

They are the same timeline, but 2 different groups of flesh Israel.

I can also make a case for the 7th seal to have been opened half way through 2021.

The 6th seal is the 70 AD destruction of Jerusalem when Jesus came as God and used Rome to destroy Jerusalem.

The 7 seals are shown to be opened by Jesus in front of John in 96 AD ish.

What the scroll says is the story of the 2 witnesses. What the scroll said was known from 96 AD onward, so the scroll has been open since then. (We are living after the 6th trumpet.)

We're in the half an hour of silence, which is half of a "hora", half a season, or half of a heptad.

The 1/2 hour of silence is 70 AD until 96 AD ish when the Revelation was given.

That is the time when there was no words from heaven to the people of Israel. 

Jesus told His disciples that Jerusalem and the temple would be destroyed. After that would come the times of the gentiles (ToGs) when Jerusalem would be trampled by gentile control. 

But Jesus didn't exactly say how long that the ToGs would last, Lk 21:24, 24, and what would happen after that.

The Revelation is the answer.  The answer is until after the 5th trumpet, Matt 24:31.

The sign of His coming, for the resur/rapt is the restoration of Jerusalem. (The destruction of 70 AD Jerusalem, Matt 24:1-28, had different signs.)

So Jesus gave the Revelation for the details surrounding Jerusalem in the Revelation after the 1/2 hour of silence in heaven.

This one I can't. I still easily can calculate a final heptad, a final complete seven year cycle to Messiah the Prince. It's not like the traditional dispensational understanding of the 70th week, a 7 year tribulation. There were two more modern day decrees to restore Jerusalem that match with the 7 and 62 weeks. 

Jesus came to Israel in 30 AD at the beginning of the 70th week, 7 years to go to fulfill the prophecy.

He was cut off in 33 1/2 AD, 3 1/2 years.

Then the new covenant was established, 33 1/2 AD. 3 1/2 years to go. 

Israel breaks the covenant and is cut off, then the gentiles enter the kingdom, 37 AD. That ends the 70 week period from Dan 9.

The Prince who confirmed the covenant was Jesus, Gal 3:17. 

The covenant of Israel and God was confirmed by Jesus for 7 years until Israel rejected it.

Jesus brought Roman armies and destroyed Jerusalem and the temple.

So the 70 weeks of Dan 9 is finished in 37 AD.

-----

The 3 1/2 times in the Rev is symbolic and not literal. It represents the time from 70 AD until 1967, which is the end of the tribulation of Israel and the end of the ToGs. 

------

Try this, look at Dan 2 & 7, and see if you can fit your theories into those basic prophecies.

See that the iron of Dan 2 and 4th beast of Dan 7 are Rome.

---

Another avenue would be that there are only 2 resurrections, 1 Cor 15:23-28.

See if you can make your ideas fit into 2 resurrections, first Jesus and the OT saints, then those who are His at His coming  for the kingdom (at the 7th trumpet).

A bit off topic. I found a Jewish guy in an hour long video. He uses some Sanhedrin writing, 97a, that describes what takes place in each of the seven years prior to the appearance of their Messiah.  He and I agree with the timing of the last heptad, 2018 to 2025 (January). 

Interesting video. It's not my normal sort of thing. Long video. He seems to be using his version of a calendar to isolate 2018 as the first year of the last seven, then matching the various events of severe weather, plague, lockdown, better times of plenty, and now various wars, with the various years.

That part about the "Torah is forgotten by those who study it". Torah = The Law. Like in our Bibles where it says Lawlessness will abound. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. Increased lawlessness, for the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. 

But: "During the fifth year there will be great plenty and they will eat, and drink, and rejoice, and the Torah will return to those who study it." Remember the Bud Light and Target backlash against the Sodomites, and the overturning of Roe/Wade? Returning to the Torah?, returning to the Law? Roe/Wade was one of the composite beast's crowning achievements. It was overturned in the 5th year, 2022.

Lawlessness actually decreased that year. The Torah returns, Thou shalt not kill. People on a news forum were asking why is this Roe/Wade overturning happening now after all this time? I don't think those things could have happened during the previous 42 months of the beast's authority.

And in the 7th Sanhedrin year, wars. The video ends with a comet visitation this year in September. If we make it that far. Lol.

You can find it on U Tube by searching: Will Mashiach Come This Year? by Efraim Palvanov 

The symbols are not the subject, what the symbols represent, is the subject.

The Revelation is all about the flesh children of Israel, the restoration of Jerusalem, the beast nation Rome, and Jesus coming for the kingdom. 

6 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Same nations, different time period.

It doesn't say that they are different time periods or events.

One is ancient and one is 2400 years later? There is nothing in the text to indicate that.

The events of the following passage were never fulfilled in history: no real historian can provide any evidence that they were:

Then no real historian can prove that they were not fulfilled either.

It is certainly possible that it did happen but was not recorded or the records were lost.

You seem to be saying that just because there are no specific records, then it never happened or never could have happened, which you can't prove absolutely either way.

Ezekiel 29:10 …“I will make the land of Egypt utterly waste and desolate from Migdol [N. Egypt] to Syene [= Aswan, S Egypt], even unto the border of Ethiopia. 11 NEITHER FOOT OF MAN SHALL PASS THROUGH IT NOR FOOT OF BEAST PASS THROUGH IT, AND IT SHALL BE UNINHABITED FORTY YEARS. 12 I will make the land of Egypt desolate in the midst of the lands having been desolated; and among the cities that are laid waste, her cities shall be desolate forty years; and I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations and disperse them throughout the countries.” 13 Yet, thus says the Lord GOD: “AT THE END OF FORTY YEARS, I WILL GATHER THE EGYPTIANS FROM THE PEOPLES AMONG WHOM THEY WERE SCATTERED. 14 I WILL BRING BACK THE CAPTIVES OF EGYPT and cause them to return to the land of Pathros [Southern Egypt], to the land of their origin, and there they shall be a lowly kingdom.”

Ezek 29:2-3, say that this prophecy is about Pharaoh the king of Egypt.

There is no king or Pharaoh in Egypt anymore.

---

Ezek 29:8, says that God will bring a sword against Egypt, but they don't use swords anymore.