IGNORED

Jerusalem is falling #4, How long will it be from now?

abcdef

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, abcdef said:

Look at the Middle east.

Iran is attacking Jerusalem, they are not quite there yet, but they will take Jerusalem.

Whenever that happens, 3 1/2 days later is the resur/rapt (the 2nd resurrection) when Jesus comes for the kingdom and this material world ends.

--

The timelines in the Rev are parallel. They are centered on the flesh children of Israel both believing and unbelieving, and the beast nation. (The gentile side of the kingdom/church is hardly mentioned, but is mentioned in Rev 12:17 as the remnant of her seed.)

The 7th trumpet shows the same event as the 7th vial/bowl, and they both show the same events as Rev 20, basically.

What happens just before those events is shown in the 6th trumpet, the 6th vial, and when Magog surrounds Jerusalem in Rev 20. 

They all show the same thing.

Armies from Iran, the kings of the east across the Euphrates River from Jerusalem, crossing the River, with the armies of the earth Magog, surrounding Jerusalem, and Jerusalem falls.

They all show the same thing, and we are here, watching it happen, just before the 7th trumpet,the 7th vial, and the fire from heaven.

-----

You say 4 years? Could be, I don't know. Maybe more, but maybe less, maybe a lot less, maybe only months, could be 9 or 10 months possibly, maybe a few years, but I don't think it will be long, because the call is made that the Bridegroom is coming for the kingdom at the 7th trumpet.

----- 

Will the American government send aid? Who is stopping the Aid? It could be too late already. What if they NEVER send aid and the powers against Israel grow?

Israel is half the size of the Netherlands, half the size of Belgium, how long do you think that they can stand against Russia, Iran, and the powers of the Middle East?

Look, I'm not saying that things can't change and get better, I hope that happens. 

I know the prophecies must come true. God/ Jesus gave us these things to know when He is coming.

-----

The beast is Rome and can ONLY be Rome.

Iran doesn't take Jerusalem till 3.5 years after the United states has given Israel an army to defend it.The army will occupy Jerusalem for 42 months.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

On 4/15/2024 at 9:35 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Iran doesn't take Jerusalem till 3.5 years after the United states has given Israel an army to defend it.The army will occupy Jerusalem for 42 months.

Right now it doesn't look like Israel will last 3 1/2 years. It looks like the fall of Jerusalem will be much sooner than that, but I could be wrong.

I don't know how long that they can hold out against the 200 million horsemen army from across the Euphrates and the forces of Magog.

---

There is some hope that the American government will finally pass a support bill, that would be good.

---

In the US and the world, there are people who hate the children of Israel. They preach against them saying that Israel is no longer the people of God. Rome claims to have replaced them and that they are the Pentecost kingdom Israel exclusively.

These are gaining power. It won't take much longer.

-----

The US is not spoken of in prophecy. 

Rome is the beast nation and it can only be Rome.

The 2 witnesses are the faithful children of Israel restored to Jerusalem in 1967.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,135
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 4/14/2024 at 10:08 PM, abcdef said:
On 4/14/2024 at 3:45 PM, WilliamL said:

The events of the following passage were never fulfilled in history: no real historian can provide any evidence that they were:

Then no real historian can prove that they were not fulfilled either.

It is certainly possible that it did happen but was not recorded or the records were lost.

You seem to be saying that just because there are no specific records, then it never happened or never could have happened, which you can't prove absolutely either way.

Apparently you presume that there was a 40-year blank-out of the history of Egypt since the time of Ezekiel, but such is not the case. Both the Egyptians, as well as the Greeks and the Persians and the Libyans were involved with Egypt, and the sum of their histories fills in every period.

You really think that the mighty Nile River was dried up for 40 years, and nobody ever noticed and wrote about it?? Please. And that the whole population of Egypt fled to all the surrounding countries and nobody ever mentioned this? Hardly. The onus is on your to prove your allegation, not on me to prove a negative. I can see the historical record of Egypt in Velikovksy's works, for one example, such as Rameses II and His Time and Peoples of the Sea.

On 4/14/2024 at 10:08 PM, abcdef said:

Ezek 29:2-3, say that this prophecy is about Pharaoh the king of Egypt.

There is no king or Pharaoh in Egypt anymore.

Ezek 29:8, says that God will bring a sword against Egypt, but they don't use swords anymore.

Every nation has both an angelic sar and a human ruler, the latter called by various titles. Human rulers don't say the following:

Ezekiel 29:3 "“Behold, I am against you,
O Pharaoh king of Egypt,
O great monster who lies in the midst of his rivers,
Who has said, ‘My River is my own;
I have made it for myself.’

-- therefore this is the spiritual authority over Egypt that God is addressing here.

As far as the mention of the sword, this metaphor is used by the Word for warfare all throughout the prophets, including in Revelation 19. You should have known this.