• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Stormy Monday said:

I'll never understand this the way you present it.  That means the horns can only be on ONE head - maybe two?  This passage is easily simplified by accepting this as being and entire end-time entity.  heads and horns are contemporary.

Do you know what about the ten horns being only on one head ?    You are absolutely correct.   Look at the visual that I made based upon what is said in Revelation 13.

Revelation13beastoutofthesea2small.jpg.a5539d359ecb517a4707bb59de6371fe.jpg

10 minutes ago, Stormy Monday said:

I've heard it all before Dougg and it makes no sense - no logic whatsoever.  If the 10 horns were on ONE head - that would have been a significant enough of a difference where John would have documented it that way. IOW if John sees 7 heads and all the horns were on ONE head - that difference alone is a BIG difference and would make a significant difference in how the prophecy were to be interpreted and understood - problem is - John NEVER documented seeing all the horns on ONE head!

Sorry - your interpretation is not making any sense to me.  NOTHING IS ADDING UP!

John did not say what the distribution of the horns was relevant to the heads.    But because the ten horns rule with the mortally wounded head - the beast-king, they are on that one head.

Just now, Stormy Monday said:

And I will tell you AGAIN! IF John would have seen all ten horns on ONE head - that would have been a significant difference that in all logic would have documented it that way.  But hey - you're fabricating this baloney about the horns being on one head to fit you illogical understanding of them.  Bottom line Dougg - YOU'RE WRONG! You're ADDING to the scriptures here!

I am not adding to the scriptures.   The scriptures say ten horns.  

Where are you theorizing the distribution of the ten horns ?

2 minutes ago, Stormy Monday said:

Still waiting on that ONE verse that clearly points to Rome.

Still waiting for you to explain Revelation 17:10 the seven heads ?    And the location of the 7 mountains on which the woman sits in Revelation 17:9 ?

And an explanation to why the crowns on the heads and horn change from Revelation 17 of no crowns - to crowns in Revelation 12 and Revelation 13 ?