IGNORED

The Kings of Revelation 17

Guest Stormy Monday

Guest Stormy Monday

The kings mentioned here are all end-time people.  Read the passage carefully...

"And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received NO KINGDOM AS OF YET; 

...but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 

These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful."

How can these be past ANCIENT kingdoms when, "have received no kingdom as yet," how can they, "receive power as kings one hour with the beast," and how can they, "have one mind," and how can they, "shall give their power and strength unto the beast," AND HOW CAN THEY, "shall make war with the Lamb," ...IF SIX OF THEM EXISTED THOUSANDS OF YEARS IN THE PAST!  What a crazy interpretation todays prophecy experts have come up with that has misled millions of Christians.

The 7 headed ten horned beast of Rev. 17, and the 7 headed ten horned dragon of Rev. 12 ARE BOTH SAID TO BE SCARLET.  This indicates to me that the Revelation 17 beast is a product of Satan of the dragon.  One meaning of the word for Lucifer is, "the king of Babylon," and the Assyrian anti-Christ is also said to be the king of Babylon.  Coincidence?

A more accurate interpretation of verse 5 is....
ISLAM,  BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF JIHADIST AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

Islam, aka "Babylon the Great," gave birth to jihadism.  They are the ones who will bring tribulation to all parts of the earth. Tribulation has pretty much been a common thing in the Arab Middle East lately.  We know some of the evil devices these jihadists are capable of.  The word 'filthiness' is only used ONCE, right here in the NT and I believe it describes biological and nuclear terrorism.   I know that Islam is the only religion capable of fulfilling the evils mentioned in bible prophecy.

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

President Kennedy said that terrorism would one day make war obsolete.  He was right.  A terrorist can infiltrate places where an army can't.  They don't come by infantry or brigade, and they don't have tanks or dress like soldiers. They are the foreign fighters mentioned in Habakkuk 1.

Islam has been a murderous religion since its inception.  It has murdered more Christians and more people by far than any other religion in history.  250-270 million people since Islam began.  'Islam' has been the world's, Israel's, and Christianity's enemy since its birth.  Muhammad and his successors use to go around in their caravans converting people by entering into walled cities. If people wouldn't convert, they would cut your head off and pile them up at the city gate so that people entering in could see the results of not converting. Outside the city gate of Baghdad there were 80,000-90,000 skulls. That's how Islam began, and they have never stopped converting by the sword.  

Edited by Stormy Monday

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, Stormy Monday said:

The Kings of Revelation 17
The church has traditionally taught that the beast of Revelation 17 depicts a succession of world empires starting with Egypt or Assyria and leading up to the final empire of the beast.  That would mean this beast has elements in it over 4,000 years old. 

Revelation 17:3-5  So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

The woman and the beast.  Cutting to the chase...

The woman is Islam and its terror network of jihadist.  The beast is a coming 10/7 alliance of nations dominated by the religion of Islam, who gave birth to the ideology of receiving virgins in paradise for committing the abominations of the earth.

The words "sit upon" mean to occupy or have a fixed abode. This means that the Islamic harlot, i.e. Babylon the Great, is the religion of the coming 10/7 Mid-East Islamic alliance of nations called a Caliphate. 

Like Daniel 7, these kings are all on the earth at the same time. This picture of a harlot sitting upon a 10 horned 7 headed beast is a complete end-time entity. The religion that occupies this beast is Babylon the Great "A LARGE FALSE RELIGION" AKA Islam, and its jihadist sects who fill her cup full of the abominations of the earth. 

In Revelation 17 John is taken by the Spirit into the wilderness which is better translated "the desert," to be shown the judgment of the great whore (Islam). The Desert is where Mecca and Medina reside. Most interpreters speculate this woman is Rome but Rome doesn't reside in the desert. Islam has also been called "the desert religion." The birthplace of Babylon the Great and the Whore of Babylon is in the desert of Arabia a place called Mecca and Medina, called the Glory of Kedar in the OT.  Why do the experts point the finger toward Rome?  Their hatred of Rome.

Some prophecy experts would like you to believe that this harlot is the so-called 'apostate church' and a unification of the world's religions, and the beast a global dictator and one world government.  What in the world would make anybody believe that the world's religions would somehow unite into one? The woman and the beast are figurative of ONE specific end-time entity because she occupies ALL the kings or kingdoms mentioned in the beast. She is the RELIGION of these kings/kingdoms.

The "two horned beast" of Revelation 13 represents the Sunni and Shia sects of Islam.     

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Not one element in the description of this beast comes from the past.

And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Some translations say, "five have fallen."

FIVE ARE FALLEN....is a blunder. ARE is present, fallen is past!

There are seven kings, "FIVE FALL" is the correct translation. That's how it's worded in the interlinear. Just like the four beast Daniel prophesy's about in Daniel 7, these kings are all present on earth at the same time. Take a look...

www.scripture4all.org/OnlineI...Tpdf/rev17.pdf

This is how it look in the interlinear...
...AND KINGS SEVEN ARE THE FIVE FALL AND THE ONE IS THE other NOT- as- yet CAME AND when-EVER he-MAY-BE-COMING FEW(briefly) him it-IS BINDING TO-REMAIN...

The kingdoms of Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece had fallen by John's time. Using them in a vision depicting an end-time kingdom makes no sense. The words ARE and FALL (not fallen or have fallen) indicates they are all end-time KINGS! The passage is telling us that this end time beast/kingdom will emerge when we see five Mid-East kings fall, and ONE to come afterwards.

The kings mentioned here are all end-time people.

And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

How can these be past ANCIENT kingdoms when, "have received no kingdom as yet," how can they, "receive power as kings one hour with the beast," and how can they, "have one mind," and how can they, "give their power and strength unto the beast," AND HOW CAN THEY, "make war with the Lamb," ...IF SIX OF THEM EXISTED THOUSANDS OF YEARS IN THE PAST!  What a crazy interpretation today's

All to put the blame on Rome!

The 7 headed ten horned beast of Rev. 17, and the 7 headed ten horned dragon of Rev. 12 ARE BOTH SAID TO BE SCARLET.  This indicates to me that the Revelation 17 beast is a product of Satan of the dragon.  One meaning of the word for Lucifer is, "the king of Babylon," and the Assyrian anti-Christ is also said to be the king of Babylon.  Coincidence?

A more accurate interpretation of verse 5 is....

ISLAM,  BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF JIHADIST AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon the Great, The Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth.

Islam, aka "Babylon the Great," gave birth to jihadism.  They are the ones who will bring worldwide tribulation to the earth.

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

President Kennedy said that terrorism would one day make war obsolete.  He was right.  A terrorist can infiltrate places where an army can't. That's what Habakkuk 1 is about -how jihadist can infiltrate strongholds. They don't come by infantry or brigade and they don't have tanks or dress like soldiers. They are the foreign fighters mentioned in Habakkuk 1.

Islam has been a murderous religion since its inception.  It has murdered more Christians and more people by far than any other religion in history.  Over 200 million people since Islam began.  'Islam' has been the world's, Israel's, and Christianity's enemy since its birth.  Muhammad and his successors use to go around in their caravans converting people by entering into walled cities. If people wouldn't convert, they would cut your head off and pile them up at the city gate so that people entering in could see the results of not converting. Outside the city gate of Baghdad there were 80,000-90,000 skulls. That's how Islam started, and they have never stopped converting by the sword.  

If I were to post the list of wars the Muslims have started in the past you would be astonished at the number of them.  Islam has now become the harlots breeding ground of jihadist foreign fighters.  They have a propaganda media driven ideology to convert the planet.

City of seven MOUNTAINS...

Rome IS NOT a city of seven 'mountains.'

Revelation 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Some translations use the word HILL.  The text is the word 'oros' and its meaning is better translated 'mountain' NOT HILL.  Rome does not sit on seven mountains or seven hills!  There are seven hills on the East side of the Tiber River. 'Vatican Hill' sits on the west side of the Tiber. THAT MAKES 8 HILLS TOTAL!  AND! The word 'hills' is an incorrect translation.  OROS IS A MOUNTAIN NOT HILL!  The 7 hills on the east side of the Tiber, are too small to be designated as 'mountains'.  Strong's specifically states that a hill is lower than a mountain.  Rome's seven hills are so small, typically between 200 to 500 feet, and appear as 'little nubs' when viewed from a distance.

The city of seven mountains is Jerusalem. 

"Babylon must sit on or occupy seven mountains, and I believe those mountains are the seven mountains that surround Jerusalem." 

Jerusalem is the only city on planet earth that God has personally deemed as His own, and upon it there now stands an abomination called, "The Dome of the Rock."

Listen to the words spoken in 2 Baruch 48: 37 in relevance to Muslim terrorist and Islam. 

"Envy shall rise in those who had no though of themselves, and passion shall rise in him who was peaceful. Many shall be stirred up in anger to injure many, and they shall rouse up all men in order to shed blood, and in the end they will all perish together." 

2 Baruch 70: 2-8 say's " 
They shall hate one another, and they shall provoke one another to fight.  Some of them shall fall in battle, and some of them shall perish in anguish, and some of them shall be destroyed by their own."

Hi Stormy, 

We tend to agree on many things however I would like you to consider some of the things I will say now.

The Final Gentile Global Government is comprised of Political, Economic and religious areas. In the middle of the trib, we both agree (I think) it is headed up by Islam. However, even now we see the forming of this Global Government.

1. Religious Babylon. This is worldwide and covers all religions. The 10 kings of Islam will `burn her with fire,` in the middle of the trib. (Rev. 17: 10  & 16) This world religion is the UN`s `mother earth,` philosophy with its moral values that everyone has to obey or go to prison - tolerance, respect, inclusiveness, etc (of all sexual deviations etc)

2. Economic Babylon. This is being brought together under the `Free trade` philosophy, with all boundaries being brought down. The Financial one will come under the CBDC`s and Global ID. 

3. Political Babylon. The G 20 has a rotation of 5, and when that is finished then I would say the EU (new) President will rule in the trib, (6th) and the A/C Islamic leader will be the 7th and final one. 

After the Russian Federation & others are dealt with by God on the Golan Heights very soon then there will be a power vacuum in the Middle East. The (Islamic) peace Negotiator will arise with a backing of 3 nations, (old Assyria - Iraq, Syria and Jordan) He will make a Peace Treaty with Israel. Through deception he will gain popularity and enable East and West to relate especially in financial matters. 

The Peace negotiator then is heralded by the Moslem world as their Messiah. After his false death and resurrection, the world is in awe and accept him as their leader. 

Note: The city of Babylon in Iraq will be his headquarters.  It is being built today with a world port nearby to enable all ships to berth. I have posted pictures of all of this on Worthy.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 minute ago, Stormy Monday said:

Time to hit the sack for me.  I've read your reply and will have to read it a couple more times to get it. We don't know for sure the details, and I'm uncertain about so many things. Talk to you tomorrow. 

Thank you for taking the time to go over my notes. God`s word is very, very detailed. Hope we can get into some of those soon.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

The 7 kings of Revelation 17 are:

1. Julius Caesar

2. Augustus Caesar

3. Tiberius

4. Caligula

5. Claudius

6. Nero (the one is king)

7. time of the end little horn person, continues a short space, 42 months as the beast-king

8. time of the end beast-king (the killed/brought back to life little horn person)

Edited by douggg

44 minutes ago, Stormy Monday said:

So Dougg enlighten me.  How can Julius Caesar, Augustus Caesar, Tiberius, Caligula, Claudius, Nero (the one is king) be the ones who, "received no kingdom as yet," how can they, "receive power as kings one hour with the beast," how can they, "have one mind," and how can they, "give their power and strength unto the beast," AND HOW CAN THEY, "make war with the Lamb," ...IF SIX OF THEM EXISTED THOUSANDS OF YEARS IN THE PAST! What a crazy interpretation!!!

Enlighten me!

The seven kings in Revelation 17:10 are the seven heads on the beast - in Revelation 17, Revelation 12, Revelation 13.

It is the TEN HORNS kings, not the 7 heads kings, who have not received a kingdom as of yet to rule with the beast in Revelation 17:12.

Revelation 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

In Revelation 13:5 the beast-king rules for 42 months.    That 42 months is the metaphorical one hour in verse 12 above.

In Revelation 13:1 the ten horns (kings) have their crowns, indicates that those ten kings will rule with the beast for that 42 months.

Revelaton 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The beast out of the sea - is the kingdom of the beast.    The mortally wounded, but healed, head on that beast (kingdom) is the beast-king.

Edited by douggg

14 minutes ago, Stormy Monday said:

Sorry but you're not making sense.  You're telling me that the heads are thousands of years old but the horns on these thousand year old heads are contemporary?  Anything to point the finger at Rome - right Dougg?

The five heads (kings) of Revelation 17:10 have fallen - at the time of John.   That is, they were kings of the past relevant to John's time.

The "one is" king is the king ruling at the time of John.

The "one is yet to come" is the end times little horn person.   Who becomes the beast-king, king 8 of Revelation 17:11.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

---------------------------------------------------

Neither the heads nor horns in the Revelation 17 beast have crowns.    Because at the time of John, the prophecy of the heads and horns were incomplete.

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Revelation 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Edited by douggg