• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0

10 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Down under looks better and better everyday.

It does.  It absolutely does.  A friend of mine... one day last year... he just decided to move to Mexico.  

Upper-Middle class guy... sells his place near me for a cool $1.5 million. (Honestly, sounds like a lot of money... and it is... but anywhere on the west coast is stupid expensive and with inflation/ post-Covid... his value shot up $500k in 2- 3 years so... he wasn't some high roller... not hurting either.  Owned a landscaping business and worked 60+ hours a week... all year long.)

Now he Lives in a "ex-pat community" down in the Baja Peninsula.

Loves it.

Has a dentist/ doctor/ barber/ etc./ etc. In this planned community of about 100- 140 houses, I believe.  All American born folks.  They have private security.  I think he bought in at $650- 700k there.

I could NOT believe him when he said he was going to do this.  He did it though and says he feels safer in MEXICO than the US.  He says he is never coming back... even though the financial penalties are severe up front... and I believe he pays taxes to both countries... I could be wrong on that though.

I have thought about leaving BUT God has me here in this messed up place for a reason and I am going to do my best to follow his will.  If that's to suffer here... I will do it.  Easy to say of me now... I know... but he works all things together for our good.  Hopefully, I realize that for whatever lies down the road.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  4.39
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Gabriel80 said:

And the 'what remains' after 'the shaking' is exactly what the world and the leaders of this nation are after... if you have been paying attention... they want know who we are.

My state just passed a 'Parents Bill of Rights K-12 education'... LET THAT sink in.  

My wife gets chased around public bus stops on her way to/from work by fentanyl laced homeless zombies.

Her co-worker was hit straight in the face (female/ immigrant from Taiwan) riding a bicycle to work by another minority group... and the Police didn't do anything nor did her employer...  who is the municipal GOVERNMENT.

I live in a metropolitan area that has been ruled by ONE party for over 25 years.

It is a ZOMBIE land.  You try to go spread the gospel to certain homeless areas there and you better have a living will. That is NO joke.  They have guns, they park RV's (100's of them), obviosly plenty of drugs  since heroin is LEGAL also, and they occupy private/ public property with a spiritual evil that is beyond comprehension.  

And half of us are arguing about how one guy is insane and the other guys a crook.

Let me tell you something... what I am seeing with my own two eyes and hearing from my wife...  it's coming to YOUR town too if this is not stopped.  

Now go vote for whomever you want...  but you keep what I just said in the back of your mind when you are looking for a "good Christian man" to vote for.  He doesn't EXIST... he unlikely ever will at the presidential level going forward.

I just need a guy who is NOT advocating for this anarchy and wants to put this madness behind us.

Currently not ONE of them are talking about it right now.  However, One of them has.  

I HOPE we are in for a rough ride and NOT a nightmare ride as I see playing out... pray to God for his mercy and repent.  (I say that to myself as well btw.)

You've described pretty much my sentiments on the culture here in the U.S. Anyone living in the larger cities should seriously consider fleeing them. Lawlessness is the new normal with district attorneys unwilling to prosecute many types of crimes. The leadership is abysmal and I suppose it is just a reflection of the citizenship.

I don't believe in violence even though I was trained in violence as a youth serving in the military. I'm considering purchasing a firearm for home defense to protect against home invasion(s) knowing that I couldn't accept not doing anything if such a scenario was ever to take place. I'd rather trust God above that such an occurrence never happens , but sometimes trials of the type not foreseen do and will test a Christian and even what appears as a failure in the performance in the trial is actually a passing grade.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,657
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

8 hours ago, Gabriel80 said:

I just need a guy who is NOT advocating for this anarchy and wants to put this madness behind us.

Might take a look at the Kennedy website and also help make sure he is put on the November ballot in your State. Give yourself a third choice.

6 hours ago, Gabriel80 said:

It does.  It absolutely does.  A friend of mine... one day last year... he just decided to move to Mexico.  

Interesting choice, Mexico. People have been looking at such choices and trying it for many decades. All seems greener till one day when they decide hey you ain't one of us.  Then watch out!

Some of my own  have tried it and in fact now have their own ex-patriot oceanfront location up for sale.  The whole world is in a state of agitation it seems.

There being no "safe" place, one needs to understand this is where the rubber meets the road. This is trial time. Is the answer guns? Bigger and better guns? If so better have lots and lots of bigger better ammunition.

I have tried the mountains the remote mountains, but now the cities are busing and dumping their drugged up lost souls in the mountains like they do their pet cats and dogs they no longer want.

Fleeing seems not to be an answer. Perhaps prayer is a good beginning concept? That and waiting upon God's guidance while reading His word, the guidance he has given us with it's reveal of Jesus from beginning to end.

What has happened to  the once popular question;" What would Jesus do?" Seems to me He started with prayer, real prayer, and even fasting with prayer, while seeking his Father's will, to give Him strength of his own will to endure that which has been placed upon Him.

Even God, it seems to me, struggles  in His dealing with this world. Fortunately it is temporary this  bit of a mess called the end times or the time of the signs. 

Maranatha!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hmm, didn't the church at Rome also have pretty much the same choices to make as we do today?  To flee or to stay and share of the gospel of Jesus even unto one's death?

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Down under looks better and better everyday.

Ah, don't think they necessarily want you. They will like for you to visit of course, but come to live and potentially become any sort of burden on their economy? Don't think so. And watch out for taxation there including taxes on you if you decide to leave later on.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  4.39
  • Days Won:  1

14 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Hmm, didn't the church at Rome also have pretty much the same choices to make as we do today?  To flee or to stay and share of the gospel of Jesus even unto one's death?

If someone here in the U.S. hasn't heard the Gospel, it's because they don't want to hear it. There is no reason for not having heard the Gospel living anywhere in the West. Heaven and earth are a witness against the unbeliever. Rom.1

Having a firearm for home defense isn't the same thing as relying upon weapons for a firefight. It's just for the occasional thief or villain.

35 minutes ago, D. Adrien said:

If someone here in the U.S. hasn't heard the Gospel, it's because they don't want to hear it. There is no reason for not having heard the Gospel living anywhere in the West. Heaven and earth are a witness against the unbeliever. Rom.1

Having a firearm for home defense isn't the same thing as relying upon weapons for a firefight. It's just for the occasional thief or villain.

Hi, Ah I find I disagree for the hearing does not occur without the Holy Spirit's enabling! As to firearms well that is a ever ongoing debate and sometime rant by many on one side or another of it.

I was present at  the sharing of the gospel multiple times a day for my living, but never "heard: it. I had to be taken away from all the chatter and then be called out by the Holy Spirit to read it and hear it.

Today's criminal does seem to be far more lethal than yesteryear's; and so yes it does seem a need is there for bigger badder weaponry to defend with.  But most do not train with their self defense weaponry  they just buy, and go nutso when a perceived bad guy approaches.

Crazy stuff happens like the man that shot up his own backyard  and neighbor's too when a pool man arrived later than usual to tend his pool. The nut shot through his own sliding glass doors, spraying his backyard using an  AR 15 while his wife screamed no no no stop. He missed the pool cleaner man and did not kill any of his neighbors either. Fear filled people do really stupid stuff.

I do hope and pray to  be enabled to share of the gospel, live it too, as a witness giving testimony in all that all thatI might do or say; And not be so fear filled that I shoot up the pool man.

As to visions, I am not so sure  my Lord will not be returning before November or that I my soul may not be required of me.

But if November comes and there are choices to make  I will choose Kennedy 24.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Might take a look at the Kennedy website and also help make sure he is put on the November ballot in your State. Give yourself a third choice.

Yes. I did. I went to his website (you mentioned it in another thread) and read his platform.

No thank you...  he is of the opinion that the EPA is not powerful ENOUGH and basically parrots how he would 'reform' policing by not being too "hands on" with perpetrators... uhhh... we are trying that NOW here where I live.