• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,347
  • Content Per Day:  2.74
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Renskedejonge said:

I see he was at Sid Roth. He invites the most weird people but also good ones.

I saw that this guy has videos in which he asks people to test it and pray about it.

https://sermons.love/sid-roth/17254-sid-roth-god-showed-me-the-coming-crisis-prophetic-warning.html#google_vignette

Alwyn Uys: Yeah. So Sid, I was never used to having international prophetic words. It's something that was very foreign to me. I had no frame of reference for it. And soon after that, in November 2022, I heard the Lord say, "Talk about Beast of the East". And it's something that I heard once again in my spirit, but clear as day within my heart. And the Lord revealed to me this storm that is going to hit the United Kingdom at that time with very specific implications.

Sid Roth: For those that are not in the United Kingdom you have to spell out what happened.

Alwyn Uys: Yeah. So this storm, what I saw in this vision then, that the Lord revealed to me was a dark cloud coming over the nation. A storm going to hit them called the Beast from the East. And this specific implications that it had was, it was so precise. It's like you can't make these things up. But one thing that really stood out to me that the Lord revealed is that less fortunate people will be unable to heat their houses because of an energy crisis due to the storm. And that's something, it's so unnatural. It's not something that you can just predict or say. And when the storm finally hit all the predictions, all the news anchors actually said that it was going to miss the nation. But in fact, the word that I got, that it was going to hit the nation and these are going to be the implications.

I can find plenty of his content but not one search result for his predictions coming true or failing. I did not find a web site for him where He should be promoting or at listing his predictions.and failures.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,210
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

9 minutes ago, NConly said:

I can find plenty of his content but not one search result for his predictions coming true or failing. I did not find a web site for him where He should be promoting or at listing his predictions.and failures.

Yes I only saw this one about England. But I don't specifically care about this man. If you search on youtube prophecy warning New York you get a lot of them, also people who babble endlessly. Rather just give me text. But in the comments also. A 9 year old girl got something similar and she said it was very real. Anyway I hope it's not or that it's for far in the future, but just in case I pray God will give them wisdom, so if people try to sabotage stuff they will find out in time. I Googled and saw that there was a guy who tried to sabotage it and they locked him up and let him out. Unbelievable.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/05/01/us/najibullah-zazi-new-york-subway-bomb-plot-sentencing/index.html

Edited by Renskedejonge

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,635
  • Content Per Day:  12.17
  • Days Won:  31

35 minutes ago, NConly said:

@NConly Good instead to stick to what the Word actually says...................."Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." (Psalm 119.105)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.62

On 2/20/2024 at 12:06 PM, Renskedejonge said:

People in the comments say they got the exact same warning or dream. Some evil planned disaster in the underground or subway from New York.

It has not entered the imagination how bad the US will suffer for her arrogance. Famine and the systematic burning down of our habitations will be the norm. We will run out of food before we run out of bullets. The path to the next world order will be over our dead bodies.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,126
  • Content Per Day:  9.65
  • Days Won:  149

Prophet can mean

A person who preaches as that word is sometimes translated from the word prophet. Nothing future involved in that other than what the word says.

Next a person can be  specifically sent from God as a prophet, many times in the bible these prophets were there to warn Israel against her ways.

Lastly people get dreams and visions which can be either uplifting or something else. 

I have had small visions and dreams. I say that not to tout anything but to say I know it happens.

Some of those were not intended for public consumption.Not often and when it happens I sometimes don't know what to do with it.

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, Starise said:

Prophet can mean

A person who preaches as that word is sometimes translated from the word prophet. Nothing future involved in that other than what the word says.

Next a person can be  specifically sent from God as a prophet, many times in the bible these prophets were there to warn Israel against her ways.

Lastly people get dreams and visions which can be either uplifting or something else. 

I have had small visions and dreams. I say that not to tout anything but to say I know it happens.

Some of those were not intended for public consumption.Not often and when it happens I sometimes don't know what to do with it.

With prayer God has warned me to pray for things, people from the office, I come there and some men had miraculously not fallen off the roof, a collegue who almost had a car accident LOL even a collegue's cat who walked away. I didnt pray. She told us. She lived near a busy road. I thought: Too bad. He's dead. In the bus God said pray for that cat. But he's dead Lord. Pray for that cat. Okay. I prayed for the cat. LOL next day she was so sad so she had bought 2 new ones immediately and her husband called her when she was at work. He's back! Then they had 3.

If I don't understand em I put em in the closet as they always called it. Hmm. Lets put that one in the closet. We'll see if it was from God or not.

Edited by Renskedejonge

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,126
  • Content Per Day:  9.65
  • Days Won:  149

33 minutes ago, Renskedejonge said:

With prayer God has warned me to pray for things, people from the office, I come there and some men had miraculously not fallen off the roof, a collegue who almost had a car accident LOL even a collegue's cat who walked away. I didnt pray. She told us. She lived near a busy road. I thought: Too bad. He's dead. In the bus God said pray for that cat. But he's dead Lord. Pray for that cat. Okay. I prayed for the cat. LOL next day she was so sad so she had bought 2 new ones immediately and her husband called her when she was at work. He's back! Then they had 3.

If I don't understand em I put em in the closet as they always called it. Hmm. Lets put that one in the closet. We'll see if it was from God or not.

In one of the groups I attend they ask if anyone is lead to say anything they feel coming to them from the lord OR if we see anything.

One time while I was being prayed over by a group and a woman said she saw a little boy in a raincoat. Then I realized there was some symbolic things happening there. This woman has told others things that happened. At the time none of it made any sense. 

Not long ago I seen a branch on a small tree with bright green leaves. I think that was intended to remind me I am a branch and the Lord is the vine. I don't generally share these things, but since we were on the subject I thought I would. I have seen other things I don't feel I should share here.

I believe we know the voice of God as believers.The evil ones can also send visions. 

I was supposed to attend a prophecy conference this last weekend. I have no idea what it is, but was looking forward to it. Unfortunately they had to reschedule for April because of weather.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,347
  • Content Per Day:  2.74

9 hours ago, farouk said:

@NConly Good instead to stick to what the Word actually says...................."Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." (Psalm 119.105)

I do not follow anyone at this point. Anyone I might would watch or listen to their saying would need an exceptional record before I listen or watch.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,245
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

19 hours ago, Renskedejonge said:

Who says they don't get that? I think they get it more in Africa than here, because here nobody believes it. This guy from the video is also from South Africa. I saw an African preacher in 2020 who had already predicted covid 5 years earlier. Daniel was warned that a famin came, so they could be kept alive. Jonah wasn't really like today in church with a prophecy, only sweet and edifying God loves you so much. But He did and the city got saved because he warned them.

But I don't know about this one. I Googled it. There are loads saying something similar, also from years ago.

Hi Renskedejonge,

I don`t think you realize that the Prophets of the Old Testament were to Israel and the nations. Thus, they were to do with nations and God`s plan through Israel.

The Prophets to the Body of Christ, however, are to build up, and exhort the believers. Exhort means to encourage and to warn. Thus, it is not all `sweet` as you seem to think. Warn, as in our behaviour, and about false teachings. 

I grew up with Prophets in the `50`s & `60`s and their prophecies were not at all like we tend to hear on the internet etc. They expounded the word of God and the Lord spoke forth in great overflowing words bringing forth Jesus and His character.

`For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.` (Rev. 19: 10)

Hope that helps for we need to be able to discern God`s voice and not the false ones.

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Renskedejonge,

I don`t think you realize that the Prophets of the Old Testament were to Israel and the nations. Thus, they were to do with nations and God`s plan through Israel.

The Prophets to the Body of Christ, however, are to build up, and exhort the believers. Exhort means to encourage and to warn. Thus, it is not all `sweet` as you seem to think. Warn, as in our behaviour, and about false teachings. 

I grew up with Prophets in the `50`s & `60`s and their prophecies were not at all like we tend to hear on the internet etc. They expounded the word of God and the Lord spoke forth in great overflowing words bringing forth Jesus and His character.

`For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.` (Rev. 19: 10)

Hope that helps for we need to be able to discern God`s voice and not the false ones.

Yes I agree. I actually hardly ever listen to prophecies anymore and if ages ago in church someone started to be negative and make up rebuking nonsense they would be stopped and after that if one said he or she had a word it was: okay great. Write it down. So he could first check it before letting them spout nonsense to everyone. Or lobby prophecies. Got one once from a guy after the service in the lobby. That's why they called em lobby prophecies. He said to me: I didnt want to say it during the testimony time (when everyone could hear and test it), but God said to me that you're Goldlocky. Not the one with the bears but the one that was spinning hay, from that fairy tale. I mean seriously? 

But there have been genuine words from God. Just test it. This guy said: test it and he's open to what they have to say. He just shares what he thought God gave him. Plus that 9 year old girl who saw it vividly.

Someone who now gets a word from God you can't compare with a real O.T. prophet, but there is the gift of prophets, just like shepherds and teachers.

This morning when I was half awake just getting up I thought: Why would God say such a thing?

And the text 'and much livestock' popped up.

And should I not pity Nineveh, that great city, in which are more than one hundred and twenty thousand persons who cannot discern between their right hand and their left—and much livestock?”
Jonah 4:11 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/jon.4.11.NKJV

I may be making this up. I don't know. But the reason I even listened to this was because I just read here about that flood of immigrants in New York and he said something about maybe sabotaging the metro system. He is just someone who prays people get saved. He says he is not sure what it means.

When I Googled I saw that years ago they could stop a guy who wanted to do a terrorist attack on the subway system and they locked him up and then I saw that they let him go because he was so sorry and was now instead of following Islam going for the American dream. No way. They believe that? I thought they were only gullable here.

With church when we prayed for our country for people to get saved God would just warn and say pray against a terrorist attack sometimes. We prayed for wisdom for those people who check all that and they stopped stuff.

What I do with this is just pray: God if this is from You give them clarity and wisdom and I pray this will be stopped and that churches hear about it so they can pray against it.

Edited by Renskedejonge
  • Thumbs Up 1