• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  1

7 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

No! Can you understand Isaiah by studying Revelation?

You must study Daniel to understand Daniel! 

Leave the other books alone until you study Daniel. 

I've already have,As well as the others and continually run to and from and increase knowledge.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  8.04
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

False,stop making false accusations against me

No accusations.  Just the TRUTH.  You've copied and pasted about my mistake 5 times, showing how much you revel in it.  Even though I have owned up to my mistake, unlike yourself.

I was replying to Charlie saying that "no one in their right mind can understand revelation".

No, you  didn't post that at all.  Rather, you posted that one needs a right mind to understand Revelation and those with a wrong mind can't.  Go back and re-read what you posted.  I even explained what all that really means.  "I'm smarter than you because I, unlike you, have a right mind".  

Jesus could have understood revelation perfectly,are you going to charge Jesus with not being in his right mind?

Now this is pitiful.  "could have".  As if He didn't????   You've been shown truth about souls after death yet you won't own up to your own error.  

How is that having a right mind? 

Again,you continue to make false accusations.Stop the evil and leave me be.

I'm only showing your own errors, which you obviously don't like.  I am able to own up to my mistakes.  Why not you?

1 minute ago, Charlie744 said:

I am sorry, this is a ridiculous response! Jesus is God and you think that response means anything?

I will be candid now, either you are trolling everyone here or …….. 

Please attempt to read, study and interpret Daniel while leaving EVERY other book in the Scriptures alone. Then, you can use those interpretations to connect and tie in to those found in Matthew, John, Revelation, etc.

Already have studied Daniel and those other books and have already tied them.

Already been there and done that.

3 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

No accusations.  Just the TRUTH.  You've copied and pasted about my mistake 5 times, showing how much you revel in it.  Even though I have owned up to my mistake, unlike yourself.

No, you  didn't post that at all.  Rather, you posted that one needs a right mind to understand Revelation and those with a wrong mind can't.  Go back and re-read what you posted.  I even explained what all that really means.  "I'm smarter than you because I, unlike you, have a right mind".  

Now this is pitiful.  "could have".  As if He didn't????   You've been shown truth about souls after death yet you won't own up to your own error.  

How is that having a right mind? 

I'm only showing your own errors, which you obviously don't like.  I am able to own up to my mistakes.  Why not you?

Stop the evil of making false accusations and leave me be.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

6 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I've memorized what is written about the little horn

Don't need to read it.

Then tell me when the little horn comes to power, who is the little horn, why does he come to power, how does he come to power, what are his characteristics and evil doings mentioned, who does he go against and why, how long will he be in power, what actions or steps does he do against God, how does he change God’s laws and commands, how does he go against God’s people, His saints? 

Look forward to your response. 

This is ALL in Daniel 7— explain the story of this very important evil one! 

Please tie the individual verses in Daniel to your interpretations of this little horn. 

19 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You can understand Daniel better if you know revelation ,the gospels and other books.

First, first, first you must understand Daniel!

Daniel helps you understand Revelation!

You have not tried to understand and interpret Daniel by studying Daniel. You THINK you have an understanding of Daniel by looking at selective verses in other NT books AND attributing them to the verses in Daniel. 

Daniel is simply soooooo complicated that everyone skips to Revelation to try and find those verses that MIGHT be speaking to in Daniel.

Can not do that.. go study Daniel for yourself because you do not have the ability to listen, learn, hear, or even consider anyone’s thoughts or alternative interpretations. You quickly / very quickly read a post, and immediately respond with your patented interpretation. 

I have yet to see you ask a question about another’s interpretation or position on a matter. Never!

You simply respond with your general statements and declare they don’t understand! 

Sorry, but once again, I must take a long break from this merry go round. 

17 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Already have studied Daniel and those other books and have already tied them.

Already been there and done that.

I agree with you… you can not see or appreciate or consider any other thought or position from anyone other than your own.

That must be a very lonely place to be in… 

19 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

Then tell me when the little horn comes to power, who is the little horn, why does he come to power, how does he come to power, what are his characteristics and evil doings mentioned, who does he go against and why, how long will he be in power, what actions or steps does he do against God, how does he change God’s laws and commands, how does he go against God’s people, His saints? 

Look forward to your response. 

This is ALL in Daniel 7— explain the story of this very important evil one! 

Please tie the individual verses in Daniel to your interpretations of this little horn. 

The little horn came to power in 1948.It was after the ten Muslim nations were formed in the promised land.His characteristics I've already mentioned is he is little and appears stouter than his fellows.He also has a big boastful mouth and eyes in his kingdom . As Scripture does not say he changes God's laws.It says he seeks to change laws which he was doing  before this war started.He wants to change laws so he can make unreasonable laws which at the time being he can't because of the supreme Court.He will persecute the saints in his kingdom for 3.5 years.They will be imprisoned and killed for their testimony of Jesus the Christ and for the word of God.The little horns kingdom will be destroy at the coming of Christ and the saints are resurected at that time and given that kingdom for an everlasting possession as God had promised Abraham many years ago.Those saints who are Abraham seed shall.possess the kingdom forever and ever.

Daniel 7

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Genesis 17:8

The whole land of Canaan, where you now reside as a foreigner, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.”

Edited by Shilohsfoal

4 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

First, first, first you must understand Daniel!

Daniel helps you understand Revelation!

You have not tried to understand and interpret Daniel by studying Daniel. You THINK you have an understanding of Daniel by looking at selective verses in other NT books AND attributing them to the verses in Daniel. 

Daniel is simply soooooo complicated that everyone skips to Revelation to try and find those verses that MIGHT be speaking to in Daniel.

Can not do that.. go study Daniel for yourself because you do not have the ability to listen, learn, hear, or even consider anyone’s thoughts or alternative interpretations. You quickly / very quickly read a post, and immediately respond with your patented interpretation. 

I have yet to see you ask a question about another’s interpretation or position on a matter. Never!

You simply respond with your general statements and declare they don’t understand! 

Sorry, but once again, I must take a long break from this merry go round. 

I've been studying Daniel since 1998.In fact I've been watching a very long prophecy concerning the United states since 2003.

When did you start studying Daniel,?

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The little horn came to power in 1948.It was after the ten Muslim nations were formed in the promised land.His characteristics I've already mentioned is he is little and appears stouter than his fellows.He also has a big boastful mouth and eyes in his kingdom . As Scripture does not say he changes God's laws.It says he seems to change laws which he was doing to before this war started.He wants to change laws so he can make unreasonable laws which at the time being he can't because of the supreme Court.He will persecute the saints in his kingdom for 3.5 years.They will be imprisoned and killed for their testimony of Jesus the Christ and for the word of God.The little horns kingdom will be destroy at the coming of Christ and the saints are resurected at that time and given that kingdom for an everlasting possession as God had promised Abraham many years ago.Those saints who are Abraham seed shall.pocess the kingdom forever and ever.

Daniel 7

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Genesis 17:8

The whole land of Canaan, where you now reside as a foreigner, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you; and I will be their God.”

Didn’t the little horn come out of the 4th beast kingdom in chapter 7? Isn’t the 4th beast kingdom pagan Rome - the kingdom when the Messiah arrived? Doesn’t chapter 7 tell us the 4th beast kingdom (pagan Rome) was slain and its body destroyed? Meaning, that took place no later than 476AD? Meaning, the little horn was / had already HAD TO BE IN EXISTENCE BEFORE THE 4th beast was destroyed (not an end time event)? 

Didn’t the 10 horns come out of the same 4th beast kingdom (pagan Rome) ST THE SAME TIME (just before) THE LITTLE HORN CAME OUT OF THE 4th BEAST KINGDOM?