• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

54 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The 144000 are of the tribes of Israel .

The great multitude are on the nations.

We are not discussing all the nations that are saved on the day of the Lord.We are discussing 144000 of Israel being saved and approx 9,900,000 that are not

Could the 144,000 or God’s way of telling us they represent 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel (because only HE could possibly restore all 12 tribes back together after all these centuries)… these are the ones that will have “the blindness taken away from their eyes” no different than what He did for Saul? These Jews, from every tribe that will be found throughout today’s world will now be able to see and recognize that  Jesus IS THE ONE THEY PIERCED, and for the final 3.5 years, they will preach His Word AND the testimony of Jesus— which will then bring in the Messiah - His return. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

9 minutes ago, Renskedejonge said:

That's from the people who fought Jerusalem, the ones who didn't die.  Christians don't fight Jerusalem. 

The beast reigns over the whole world.

It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every [d]tribe, tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

The great multitude from the nations do not reign with Christ in his kingdom.

Israel reigns with Christ in his kingdom. Thats is who dies for their testimony and who did not worship the beast or recieve it's mark.

Israel.

Isaiah 14:2

Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And Israel will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the LORD’s land. They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors.

2 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

Could the 144,000 or God’s way of telling us they represent 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel (because only HE could possibly restore all 12 tribes back together after all these centuries)… these are the ones that will have “the blindness taken away from their eyes” no different than what He did for Saul? These Jews, from every tribe that will be found throughout today’s world will now be able to see and recognize that  Jesus IS THE ONE THEY PIERCED, and for the final 3.5 years, they will preach His Word AND the testimony of Jesus— which will then bring in the Messiah - His return. 

They may be in Israel today.But they are told in the gospel to preach to the lost sheep of the house of Israel as Christ did.

The nations have plenty of christians who can spread the word before the end comes.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,094
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

19 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

Yes but don't you think that when they preach also more from Israel get saved? And these are men. I can't imagine that 4 year old Jewish girls will be so stubborn that they refuse to listen when they preach.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Renskedejonge said:

Yes but don't you think that when they preach also more from Israel get saved? And these are men. I can't imagine that 4 year old Jewish girls will be so stubborn that they refuse to listen when they preach.

It's illegal to try to convert  children in Israel.

You get sent to prison for that.

I've already showed you what happens to the saints that testify of Christ in Israel.

Daniel 11:33

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

This persecution ends when the great tribulation begins in Daniel 12:1.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

11 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It's illegal to try to convert  children in Israel.

You get sent to prison for that.

I've already showed you what happens to the saints that testify of Christ in Israel.

Daniel 11:33

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

This persecution ends when the great tribulation begins in Daniel 12:1.

Angels are even going to share the Gospel. And as if they or the 2 witnesses care that it's illegal.

Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth—to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people— saying with a loud voice, “Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water.” Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus. Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.’ ” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them.”
Revelation 14:6‭-‬7‭, ‬12‭-‬13 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/rev.14.6-13.NKJV

1 minute ago, Renskedejonge said:

Angels are even going to share the Gospel. And as if they or the 2 witnesses care that it's illegal.

Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth—to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people— saying with a loud voice, “Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water.” Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus. Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.’ ” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them.”
Revelation 14:6‭-‬7‭, ‬12‭-‬13 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/rev.14.6-13.NKJV

The two witnesses kill and torment people while the christians in Israel are tormented and killed.

You figure it out.

54 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The great multitude from the nations do not reign with Christ in his kingdom.

Israel reigns with Christ in his kingdom. Thats is who dies for their testimony and who did not worship the beast or recieve it's mark.

Israel.

Isaiah 14:2

Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And Israel will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the LORD’s land. They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors.

Okay. So then they are in the uncountable multitude or at least part of revelation 20 who get raised and reign and those are not the 144.000, who I guess will also reign.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

21 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

They may be in Israel today.But they are told in the gospel to preach to the lost sheep of the house of Israel as Christ did.

The nations have plenty of christians who can spread the word before the end comes.

I understand, but I did mention two very important things that I believe must occur before He returns:

1) the Jews must come to see and recognize that Jesus was the one they pierced. This does not mean they WILL OR MUST PHYSICALLY be found in Israel. In fact, I believe they will be found all over the globe in all the countries they have been dispersed.

2) This is important as well since they will preach His Word AND the testimony of Jesus to all nations, including Israel. But the other point I was trying to make is this “preaching and teaching” will be done through the eyes and understanding of the Jews- not the Catholics, the Protestant churches of today.

They have been grossly corrupted and filled with idols, false teachings and practices. Today’s church would not be recognized by Saul - hence, there will not only be hundreds of millions of new Christian’s coming to the Lord in a way that Saul / Paul taught (the way God intended it to be taught), but it will also cause such turmoil, anger and hate from those that have a vested interest in maintaining their position and supremacy in the Christian world. 

This, I believe is the “tribulation”  will come upon the entire world. Again, this will be the final battle or war on the earth. Not as everyone believes where there are nuclear weapons and aircraft carriers and 200 million man armies against each other. Instead, it will not be that physical war that we all are accustomed to.. it will be much, much worse!! It is a final battle for our individual salvation. And this is when father will fight against son, and mother against daughter and each neighbor against the other. 
It will become the most divisive and hateful time the world has ever seen - and all at the individual level in every country. 

Then, after 3.5 years, it will bring in the Messiah. Also, these 3.5 years found in Revelation represent the final 3.5 years of the 4th Great Jubilee Cycle. At the time of the cross, the 4th Great Jubilee was almost completed . At the cross, there was 486.5 years of the total 490 years to complete the last Great Jubilee. But of course, the Jews rejected their Messiah, crucified Him and thus “abomination” stopped the counting of the 4th Great Jubilee. Only when the Jews are “back in good standing with their God” can the counting continue- thus, through the divine act of God when He removes the blindness from their eyes, and they preach His Word and the Testimony of Jesus for those 3.5 years will they (Jews) be able to complete the 490 years 4th and final Great Jubilee. EVERYTHING in Daniel is connected to the Messiah, His plan of salvation for His people and all of mankind. 

No EU, Islam, China, Russia, USA, etc. No nuclear weapons, or million man armies- Revelation is symbolic not literal. It is a final battle or war for our souls, and the battleground is within each of us: do we choose the false teachings of the little horn of Daniel 7 and 8, or the true Word of God and the true Testimony of Jesus that God will impart within His 144,000 ENDTIME JEWISH ARMY of teachers and preachers. 

Just now, Renskedejonge said:

Okay. So then they are in the uncountable multitude or at least part of revelation 20 who get raised and reign and those are not the 144.000, who I guess will also reign.

Israel reigns with Christ over the nations .That is them who overcome .Seeing the 144,000 are redeemed from the earth then yes 144000 reign.

The two witnesses won't be.