• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

36 minutes ago, Renskedejonge said:

Yes but don't you think that when they preach also more from Israel get saved? And these are men. I can't imagine that 4 year old Jewish girls will be so stubborn that they refuse to listen when they preach.

I certainly agree with you. Please see my following response… I hope I was clear… let me know and thanks for all your comments and thoughts… they certainly trigger more things to consider!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,419
  • Content Per Day:  8.21

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Good grief.Stop twisting scripture .

You are the one who can't read Scripture correctly.  Or my posts.

Scripture does not say the great multitude dies or reigns with Christ

I never said Scripture does say that.  

It's like you don't even know God's plans for Israel and are attempting to say those plans are given to the nations.

And where did I ever say anything close to what you are accusing me of?

Israel reigns with Christ over the nations.Not the other way around.

When did the discussion advance to the Millennium?  I've not spoken of the Millennial reign yet in this thread.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The two witnesses kill and torment people while the christians in Israel are tormented and killed.

You figure it out.

Is it possible that the two witnesses are not two individuals - regardless of them being either Moses or Elijah or whoever? 

Isn”t Revelation symbolic? Throughout the NT, and certainly out of the mouth of Jesus, isn’t it frequently found that we are to follow / obey/ worship, etc., two things (always said together)- could the two witnesses be :

1) the Word of God, and, 

2) the Testimony of Jesus. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,095
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

9 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

I certainly agree with you. Please see my following response… I hope I was clear… let me know and thanks for all your comments and thoughts… they certainly trigger more things to consider!

It was interesting to read, something completely different, but I still think that the abomination is not the cross and something in the end time. I guess the image of the beast.

8 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

He mixed you up with me I think lol.

32 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Israel reigns with Christ over the nations .That is them who overcome .Seeing the 144,000 are redeemed from the earth then yes 144000 reign.

The two witnesses won't be.

So then those from Revelation 20 are the 144000? Cause you say only 144000 get saved.

And what about Zecharia 12? This is more than 144000 men.

“The Lord will save the tents of Judah first, so that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem shall not become greater than that of Judah. “And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn. In that day there shall be a great mourning in Jerusalem, like the mourning at Hadad Rimmon in the plain of Megiddo. And the land shall mourn, every family by itself: the family of the house of David by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of the house of Nathan by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of the house of Levi by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of Shimei by itself, and their wives by themselves; all the families that remain, every family by itself, and their wives by themselves.
Zechariah 12:7‭, ‬10‭-‬14 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/zec.12.7-14.NKJV

Edited by Renskedejonge

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,419
  • Content Per Day:  8.21

1 hour ago, Renskedejonge said:

He mixed you up with me I think lol.

I agree that he's pretty mixed up all right.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Renskedejonge said:

It was interesting to read, something completely different, but I still think that the abomination is not the cross and something in the end time. I guess the image of the beast.

Well, you are not alone. I am sure you realize that almost all folks believe as you do - it is an end time event. They also attach a mythical anti-Christ figure with it (treat “he” in 9:27 as this figure rather than “he” is “He”(Messiah).

So, you are in good company! 
If you have any interest in reading the new commentary on the book of Daniel, (completed after 5 years of study and available on Amazon beginning on 11/19/23), you can see how this ties in with the other new ~ 35 new interpretations of Daniel. 

It is an easy read and, if interested, please PM me a mailing address and I will have Amazon send you an author’s copy (no cost to you). 

Only catch is that IF you find it is worth reading  interesting, you might recommend it to your friends, colleagues and fellow church members. If not, no problem at all. 

Today’s accepted interpretations on Daniel are grossly flawed - they are not based on the Messiah but uses an “ historical” approach (how well the actors and events in our history books match to the verses in Daniel). But Daniel is not a history book but a messianic prophecy running through the 4 kingdom structure. 

Further, there are not a very large group within this Forum that seems very interested in Daniel (certainly not many responding to this particular topic), so this offer is open to you reading this as well. 

You do not , of course, have to accept any of the new , but it is my belief you just might. These new interpretations begin in chapter 1 through 12 and connect the theme of the coming Messiah through each of the 4 kingdoms.

Thanks, Charlie 

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

You are the one who can't read Scripture correctly.  Or my posts.

When did the discussion advance to the Millennium?  I've not spoken of the Millennial reign yet in this thread.

Perhaps you shouldn't jump in a discussion between two other people when you don't know what the discussion is about.

It's like the topic.Go check your facts again before telling someone else too.

Maybe you missed the fact here.  Jerusalem was invaded and destroyed in 70 AD by Antiochus.  This is history, not some "teaching" by some "teacher".  I don't know where you get info, but 70 AD is when Antiochus entered the temple, declared himself god and forced the Jews to worship him.  He also sacrificed a pig on the altar.

You should check your "facts" before making claims."

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

And you miss the whole point that I was speaking of Satan's plans, NOT what will occur.

But IF IF IF all Jews were wiped out, then God wouldn't be able to fulfill His promises.

Or do you not understand what I post?

No one has said all the Jews are wiped out .144000 out of about ten million are sealed.

The rest are not sealed.They dont overcome.Do you not comprehend why the rest are not sealed?

Edited by Shilohsfoal