• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Seeing their dead bodies will be laying in the street and no one will bury them ,I'd say they are two people.

Two dead people who command the gentiles who arrive in Israel with them.

Revelation 11

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

They are most likely sent to Israel by the man of sin in command of his armed forces.

Daniel 11

His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

Armed forces do the same thing the two witnesses do.Kill and torment people.Thats what they are trained to do.

Again, I believe this language is symbolic in Revelation. 

Just thinking out loud because I just began to try and unpack Revelation, but…

Israel has not accepted Jesus as their Messiah since the cross… Figuratively, He is a “dead body” - to the Jews. 

Of course, there are Jews in Israel that are Orthodox so they do believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, but the majority of Israel is secular.

Meaning, both (Word of God and Testimony of Jesus), can be considered “dead,” but not yet “buried.”

As I read more of Revelation, it is becoming clear that it is bringing forward so many references and symbols directly from the OT and is presenting them as a moving picture through time … 

But I don’t know when the picture in time begins… I know it is not being presented from Genesis…. I think it might begin after the cross with the beginning of His church, the appropriation of His Church by the little horn of Daniel 7 and 8 and the end of time events when He removes the blindness from the eyes of His people, the angry and hateful responses from the Christian / Catholic Church, as well as the secular world - all of these who do not want to give up their power and supremacy built over the years, etc. 

Instead, they will wage war against the teachings and preaching of these 144,000 Jews … their teachings are SO different than those found in today’s church… 

Just some thoughts… it is a complicated book but I do not believe it will be more difficult than Daniel. 

Daniel was / is truly a monster AND it is almost impossible for people to:

1) want to even consider a new interpretation, especially since it departs from “today’s accepted interpretations,”

2) people would be asked to unlearn something- not easy to do. 

But most people believe they have a good understanding of Daniel. That can not be said of Revelation- no one in their right mind believes they or anyone understands Revelation. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

25 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

Again, I believe this language is symbolic in Revelation. 

Just thinking out loud because I just began to try and unpack Revelation, but…

Israel has not accepted Jesus as their Messiah since the cross… Figuratively, He is a “dead body” - to the Jews. 

Of course, there are Jews in Israel that are Orthodox so they do believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, but the majority of Israel is secular.

Meaning, both (Word of God and Testimony of Jesus), can be considered “dead,” but not yet “buried.”

As I read more of Revelation, it is becoming clear that it is bringing forward so many references and symbols directly from the OT and is presenting them as a moving picture through time … 

But I don’t know when the picture in time begins… I know it is not being presented from Genesis…. I think it might begin after the cross with the beginning of His church, the appropriation of His Church by the little horn of Daniel 7 and 8 and the end of time events when He removes the blindness from the eyes of His people, the angry and hateful responses from the Christian / Catholic Church, as well as the secular world - all of these who do not want to give up their power and supremacy built over the years, etc. 

Instead, they will wage war against the teachings and preaching of these 144,000 Jews … their teachings are SO different than those found in today’s church… 

Just some thoughts… it is a complicated book but I do not believe it will be more difficult than Daniel. 

Daniel was / is truly a monster AND it is almost impossible for people to:

1) want to even consider a new interpretation, especially since it departs from “today’s accepted interpretations,”

2) people would be asked to unlearn something- not easy to do. 

But most people believe they have a good understanding of Daniel. That can not be said of Revelation- no one in their right mind believes they or anyone understands Revelation. 

Someone in the right mind can understand revelation.

It's someone in the wrong mind who can't understand it.

Revelation is like a companion to much of prophecy concerning the end times.It  corresponds to other prophecies throughout scripture.Daniel,the Olivet discourse,zech.Ezekiel

They all talk about the same things at times.

This is something I posted today ,compare these verses.

Exodus 19

And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Revelation 20

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

See what I mean?

47 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Someone in the right mind can understand revelation.

It's someone in the wrong mind who can't understand it.

Revelation is like a companion to much of prophecy concerning the end times.It  corresponds to other prophecies throughout scripture.Daniel,the Olivet discourse,zech.Ezekiel

They all talk about the same things at times.

This is something I posted today ,compare these verses.

Exodus 19

And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Revelation 20

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

See what I mean?

Sorry, I do not! Charlie 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,094
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

5 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You say it is.

All I have read about being redeemed from the earth is 144000 .12000 from 12 tribes.

And Israel shall reign over the nations In the Lord's land .You say all the nations shall reign in the Lords land but the word of God says Israel will.

I am agreeing with the word of God as written by the prophet Isaiah.

Which prophet are you saying, says the nations shall reign in the Lords land ?

Isaiah 14:2

Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And Israel will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the LORD’s land. They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors.

Revelation 20

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Exodus 19:6

No I asked if you say it is. Because I tried to prove that Israel gets saved. Not just 144.000. Which is also in Zecharia 12.

He got rid of the middle wall, but I always thought Israel would reign. I thought the ones who are alive at the end, actually I thought they would all stay alive because the woman gets a safe place, but I don't know for sure plus those from the trib, who can be Jew or gentile, grafted in or mixed Israelites you can't even recognize anymore. Why only Israelites who can also come from others? Even Jesus came from Rahab. 

Edited by Renskedejonge

7 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

They also attach a mythical anti-Christ figure with it (treat “he” in 9:27 as this figure rather than “he” is “He”(Messiah).

You don't believe the antichrist comes? 

If you Google the Anglosaxon mission from Bill Ryan, (it's also in text, I didnt watch his whole video because he believes in aliens and stuff, it's just about a part he says), that was a video from 2010 from a guy who was in a meeting in London where they were planning a war and stuff, but also they said China would catch a cold and they laughed and it would be genetically targeted against the Chinese and would go over the world. They just planned covid. They want to control everyone. Then he has some explanation about aliens that I skipped, because it's just that they're planning to introduce the antichrist. 

I have come in My Father’s name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive.
John 5:43 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/jhn.5.43.NKJV

1 hour ago, RdJ said:

You don't believe the antichrist comes? 

If you Google the Anglosaxon mission from Bill Ryan, (it's also in text, I didnt watch his whole video because he believes in aliens and stuff, it's just about a part he says), that was a video from 2010 from a guy who was in a meeting in London where they were planning a war and stuff, but also they said China would catch a cold and they laughed and it would be genetically targeted against the Chinese and would go over the world. They just planned covid. They want to control everyone. Then he has some explanation about aliens that I skipped, because it's just that they're planning to introduce the antichrist. 

I have come in My Father’s name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive.
John 5:43 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/jhn.5.43.NKJV

The term “anti-Christ” is found perhaps 4 times in  NT. In all 4 they are not referring to a literal person but a “spirit” of the anti-Christ. That is, a conduct, an attitude, act like, etc. 

He is one that will conduct themselves in a manner that is against the ways of Christ.

However, God dies specifically identify a literal person called the “little horn” who will arise out of pagan Rome (4th beast) and do so much against God, His people, His saints, etc. This evil one is found in Daniel 7 and 8, and he will continue until the end of time.

Two important points: he comes out of the 4th kingdom (pagan Rome)( which means we can easily identify his timing- not an end time coming. Secondly, this “man” can only refer to a man that continues for over 1500 years- obviously, this is not speaking of just one man, but a man / position held by a man - papacy. 

1 hour ago, Charlie744 said:

The term “anti-Christ” is found perhaps 4 times in  NT. In all 4 they are not referring to a literal person but a “spirit” of the anti-Christ. That is, a conduct, an attitude, act like, etc. 

He is one that will conduct themselves in a manner that is against the ways of Christ.

However, God dies specifically identify a literal person called the “little horn” who will arise out of pagan Rome (4th beast) and do so much against God, His people, His saints, etc. This evil one is found in Daniel 7 and 8, and he will continue until the end of time.

Two important points: he comes out of the 4th kingdom (pagan Rome)( which means we can easily identify his timing- not an end time coming. Secondly, this “man” can only refer to a man that continues for over 1500 years- obviously, this is not speaking of just one man, but a man / position held by a man - papacy. 

How does Jesus come back then and how does Israel get saved?

7 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

Sorry, I do not! Charlie 

I didn't when I first started reading it Charlie but it's like other books we study.

Compare scripture from different books.Its like the yellow pages,let your fingers do the walking.

Daniel 12

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

2 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

The little horn is not a specific person.

It's actually a little kingdom full of people who deny Christ .

1 John 2:22

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.

The government of this kingdom.denies Jesus as the Christ and the majority of it's people.There are approximately 182000 christians currently in this little country.

Scripture shows the christians there will be persecuted for 42 months before the coming of Christ.Jesus spoke about this persecution in the gospel .He said the christians will be beaten in the synagogues of this little country.

I recon ,if your going to take a beating,mays as well get beaten in a synagogues.Go straight in to the synagogues of satan and testify Jesus is the Christ.That might even get you killed like it did Jesus.

Mark 13

But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

No,it's not one little man beating all of God's saints in the land of Israel.Itvis caused by the Israeli government and the people who deny Christ in that little country.

1 hour ago, RdJ said:

How does Jesus come back then and how does Israel get saved?

Not sure that I understand how this pertains to the definition of the term “anti-Christ.” 

At the end of the time of the Gentiles God will remove the blindness from the eyes of His people. They will recognize the one they had pierced as their Messiah. They will go out into the world preaching the Word of God and the Testimony of Jesus: 

At the end of 3.5 years the Messiah will return rn. 

• Thumbs Up 1