• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

18 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I didn't when I first started reading it Charlie but it's like other books we study.

Compare scripture from different books.Its like the yellow pages,let your fingers do the walking.

Daniel 12

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

I really do not know what you are trying to say..

What are you attempting to prove? What do these verses suppose to reveal?

6 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The little horn is not a specific person.

It's actually a little kingdom full of people who deny Christ .

1 John 2:22

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.

The government of this kingdom.denies Jesus as the Christ and the majority of it's people.There are approximately 182000 christians currently in this little country.

Scripture shows the christians there will be persecuted for 42 months before the coming of Christ.Jesus spoke about this persecution in the gospel .He said the christians will be beaten in the synagogues of this little country.

I recon ,if your going to take a beating,mays as well get beaten in a synagogues.Go straight in to the synagogues of satan and testify Jesus is the Christ.That might even get you killed like it did Jesus.

Mark 13

But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

No,it's not one little man beating all of God's saints in the land of Israel.Itvis caused by the Israeli government and the people who deny Christ in that little country.

Please go directly to Daniel 7 and 8 where God identifies the coming of the little hot, he is different than the 10 horns for he has eyes like a man… 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, Charlie744 said:

I really do not know what you are trying to say..

What are you attempting to prove? What do these verses suppose to reveal?

It means to compare scripture

Daniel 12

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Running to and fro is going from scripture to scripture making comparisons.It will help you increase knowledge of God's word.Msnynofvthevthings you read in Daniel are also in revelation but described little different giving a different perspective of the same events.

9 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The little horn is not a specific person.

It's actually a little kingdom full of people who deny Christ .

1 John 2:22

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.

The government of this kingdom.denies Jesus as the Christ and the majority of it's people.There are approximately 182000 christians currently in this little country.

Scripture shows the christians there will be persecuted for 42 months before the coming of Christ.Jesus spoke about this persecution in the gospel .He said the christians will be beaten in the synagogues of this little country.

I recon ,if your going to take a beating,mays as well get beaten in a synagogues.Go straight in to the synagogues of satan and testify Jesus is the Christ.That might even get you killed like it did Jesus.

Mark 13

But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

No,it's not one little man beating all of God's saints in the land of Israel.Itvis caused by the Israeli government and the people who deny Christ in that little country.

Why do you constantly cite verses outside of Daniel when we are focusing on Daniel? 

Why don’t you answer or discuss a verse in Daniel? Clearly, Daniel 7 and 8 speak about the little horn yet you do not bring those verses up?

3 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

Please go directly to Daniel 7 and 8 where God identifies the coming of the little hot, he is different than the 10 horns for he has eyes like a man… 

Yes ,he is different than the ten Muslim horns that came up in the promised land before his.He also appears stouter than his fellows and he subdued three kings.

I know,I've memorized it.

Just now, Shilohsfoal said:

It means to compare scripture

Daniel 12

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Running to and fro is going from scripture to scripture making comparisons.It will help you increase knowledge of God's word.Msnynofvthevthings you read in Daniel are also in revelation but described little different giving a different perspective of the same events.

What is your purpose of bringing these two verses together? 

What are you proving here? 

Just now, Shilohsfoal said:

Yes ,he is different than the ten Muslim horns that came up in the promised land before his.He also appears stouter than his fellows and he subdued three kings.

I know,I've memorized it.

But you just said he is not a person. 

1 minute ago, Charlie744 said:

Why do you constantly cite verses outside of Daniel when we are focusing on Daniel? 

Why don’t you answer or discuss a verse in Daniel? Clearly, Daniel 7 and 8 speak about the little horn yet you do not bring those verses up?

Because Jesus is talking about the exact same 42 months persecution as Daniel and revelation is.

Jesus goes beyond Daniel giving the saints a detailed account of exactly what will happen to them during that 3.5 years..Jesus helps his followers understand what trails they are facing including what their own families will do to them.

2 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

What is your purpose of bringing these two verses together? 

What are you proving here? 

I just explained to you how to help you understand what you said you do not understand.Daniel was being told how people will better understand the things he did not.The things about the time of the end

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,417
  • Content Per Day:  8.21

10 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

FreeGrace said:

Maybe you missed the fact here.  Jerusalem was invaded and destroyed in 70 AD by Antiochus.  This is history, not some "teaching" by some "teacher".  I don't know where you get info, but 70 AD is when Antiochus entered the temple, declared himse lf god and forced the Jews to worship him.  He also sacrificed a pig on the altar.

You should check your "facts" before making claims."

How many times are you going to revel in my mistake?  It must please you a whole bunch.  This is probably the 5th time you posted this silliness.

Whatever rocks your boat.  But all your errors, in spite of being shown the truth, is what SINKS your boat.