IGNORED

Please share your reason you believe God created life.

walter

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

How can a cup of coffee prove anything?

Is it possible for any life to come about without assistance from any intelligent source? When I have a cup of coffee do I get assistance to make the coffee from nobody, meaning "all by itself" ? Every step to make the coffee I do myself, some of the steps I don't have to do because the coffee machine does it for me, but the coffee machine was designed and made by somebody. so does any step get done with the assistance of [ nobody ] even the tiniest step? [ No! ] Is there not any assistance that happens all by itself? [ No! ] Does the coffee cup show up on the counter by itself? does the spoon show up so you can stir the coffee? Does anything show up all by itself? Does anything get done in the process of making a cup of coffee? Does anything happen all by itself? If a billion years of time passed would the sugar or cream ever get into the coffee cup
"all by itself" ? No!

A human being is very complex. If we can't even get sugar in our coffee cup all by itself, How does the oxygen cycle exist? The water cycle exist? Every life on Earth? Gravity? You name it? If you ever want to know what Life on Earth would look like without "Any" assistance just look at any other planet.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,104
  • Content Per Day:  9.70
  • Days Won:  149

Welcome Walter. 

Glad to have you here. Your statements would be affirming the bible. We could talk more after you post in the main area.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

how do I get to the main area?

• Michael37 changed the title to Please share your reason you believe God created life.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,646
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

4 hours ago, walter said:

Is it possible for any life to come about without assistance from any intelligent source?

Seems to me the question should not be can it be possible, but instead has it happened.

God is not proved as a creator nor the creator one way or another by either possible answer.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,046
  • Content Per Day:  1.61

It seems obvious to me that a creator is the ONLY possiblity. Despite many science experiments, no one has ever seen life come from non-life, nor has anyone seen order come from disorder. Those who claim God's existence cannot be proven is like someone choosing their eyes very tightly so they can claim they don't see anything, therefore it must not be there. It takes ALOT of faith to deny the mountains of evidence for God.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  4.43
  • Days Won:  1

Physicists arrive to a place in their research that reveal order in the universe. Laws that exist and sequences that are not random, opposing chaos. I find this fascinating.

• Thumbs Up 2